Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My objective opinion, why cryptocurrency will live and develop  (Read 2283 times)
suprex333

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:02:56 AM

Seeing bitcoin is a new thing so it will be easier to develop, especially this is a technology that does have a future and has a very good value for the investment, which is definitely worth maintaining.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:04:35 AM

providing education and outreach throughout the community is something that must be done to make crypto more developed, because if this is not done then many people will be trapped and wrong in choosing their investment in crypto. crypto must get support from the government to make everyone comfortable and more confident in crypto.

I don't see it the way you are talking about conscious effort to provide education because of cryptocurrency. When computer came up, it was a choice for people who want to learn how to use it, to work towards that and they began to go for computer trainings. Thus, the government didn't make it mandatory by providing such but the need for it was there.

Likewise the cryptocurrency, people who like it will find a way too to master its usage. Education is important but not to be mandated by government.
Braeden Hahn

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:51:40 AM

Indeed. I agree with you. People will understand crypto soon and they'll become a fan of crypto world I believe. Cryptocurrency is the future for the whole world.
Alia Rojas

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 10:56:47 AM

It is still a work in process. It has been only 10 years since its introduction. People need some time to acknowledge it, trust it and finally realize the future crypto currency holds.
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:34:01 AM

I think that the big thing here is to make cryptos more accessible to the public, but there is nothing you can do until people can really understand what they have in a simple manner.
iTradeBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:39:51 AM

You are quite right.
Milka86

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:04:07 PM

I fully agree that the cryptocurrency in the future will be used as well as cards to pay for services. But it really will take more than a dozen years. And I would like to live up to this day. The future and progress do not stand still ... Take and compare our lives and our parents. What the 20-25 years simply until beyond recognition changed the world .
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:06:01 PM

That's right.  People are always wary of new products or means of payment, only after a while they begin to actively use innovations!
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:13:17 PM

You are right but credit cards initially were more convenient than other payment methods but cryptocurrencies now is less convenient. So it is not fair to compare it that way. to become the major option for payment methods cryptocurrencies have to become more user-friendly than they are today.
Markus Good

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:19:06 PM

Cryptocurrency is still fairly a new concept for a lot of people due to the lack of knowledge they have regarding it. cryptocurrency enthusiasts understand the potential and invest in it because they believe what it can offer long term. if more people become aware and understand what it is and what it can offer it'll be something everyone can invest in and use in their everyday life.
pacho08

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:41:44 PM

If you read the headlines you may well think cryptocurrencies are a either a radically new way of paying that is our savior from ossified, corrupt governments or on the other side that they are speculative Ponzi schemes. The reality of course is that cryptocurrencies can be both and can be liberating and corrupting at the same time.
bitcoinm3ster

Activity: 409
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:09:06 PM

I will give you a simple example. Remember that when debit cards appeared, people also treated it with caution, because many did not understand how it works and why it was necessary? but after they began to understand, they realized that it is very convenient and makes life easier for us, the same applies to cryptocurrency - this is the newest technology of the 21st century, the world does not stand still and every day invents something new. Therefore, I believe that coriptocurrency is the future, we just need more time for the whole world to understand this technology. what do you think?  Cool

I totally agree with you. When a new technology is borned, all have to go through 3 periods: shape up, stability and develope. I think we are in the shape period and it is also like as Internet in the past. At that time, someone said that " Internet would not be comparable to the transmitter". How is it now??  Grin

Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:48:41 PM

Yes, I do agree with your statements about cryptocurrency. When something coming new in the market people don't have much attraction with the new one but when they come to know the value and importance of that things then it would be the most wanted things for the people and the same thing happens for the cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is the new idea for this 21st century and there are so many people don't have knowledge about this technology. Someday bitcoin will be more popular and usable technology to the people when they understand about cryptocurrency.
Yshakov.v

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:00:04 PM

I do not think so. I'm 20 years old, I'm young. I am not comfortable with debit cards. I use cash. If you do not know, then half of the population do not have a phone, what to say about the Internet.
  My answer may be in the future)
rez303

Activity: 338

StartFi

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:01:01 PM

I will give you a simple example. Remember that when debit cards appeared, people also treated it with caution, because many did not understand how it works and why it was necessary? but after they began to understand, they realized that it is very convenient and makes life easier for us, the same applies to cryptocurrency - this is the newest technology of the 21st century, the world does not stand still and every day invents something new. Therefore, I believe that coriptocurrency is the future, we just need more time for the whole world to understand this technology. what do you think?  Cool
I totally agree with you. Blockchain technology is really a necessity for businesses now. The big developers see the price of Bitcoin cheap and they want to invest in it and hold in the long run. We have the same mindset with billionaires, so we never worry!

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gatsby club

Activity: 406

keyTango

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:01:45 PM

I believe that cryptocurrency today is a thing that only a small number of people on the planet fully understand. But this is a temporary phenomenon, and it will take quite a bit of time until the cryptocurrency will become something that any person on the planet will know about.

Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:04:46 PM

This is a revolution and the crypto currencies are going to be mass adopted in the nearest future, but only those, that will have a working product that is ready to use. The advantage of blockchain is that you do need a third party for your payments, but unfortunately there is still no comfortable solution for users in this area.
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:17:31 PM

You are absolutely right, this the way we human beings are programmed. People alway get cautious about any new technology, it is only few that usually the first risk and these are the set of people that usually gain more from such new technology.

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:47:18 PM

I do not think so. I'm 20 years old, I'm young. I am not comfortable with debit cards. I use cash. If you do not know, then half of the population do not have a phone, what to say about the Internet.
  My answer may be in the future)
What does cash has to do the above topic, we are talking about blockchain ability to be the future of money your response seems off topic and irrelevant to the objective of the thread creator
The poster is right about the objective cryptocurrency will certainly be the future.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:08:48 PM

Crypto will survive in their own ways, maybe only change name or product ( coin ). That hope always there and many people still believe it even crypto now in the deep and maybe will not rise again. I more believe crypto will die but blockchain will survive because blockchain is the " technology " not the product. Technology will grow up to solve many problem specially send, received and fees. Replace your hard work into blockchain and find the best way to built your business, success will be yours.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████