Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:18:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My objective opinion, why cryptocurrency will live and develop  (Read 2283 times)
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:11:23 PM

I think you are right about that. Cryptocurrency is progress, and soon people will understand the importance of cryptocurrency and cryptography in general, there are many advantages in using cryptocurrencies and this cannot be left unnoticed. So we will wait for good news.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:31:56 PM

I will give you a simple example. Remember that when debit cards appeared, people also treated it with caution, because many did not understand how it works and why it was necessary? but after they began to understand, they realized that it is very convenient and makes life easier for us, the same applies to cryptocurrency - this is the newest technology of the 21st century, the world does not stand still and every day invents something new. Therefore, I believe that coriptocurrency is the future, we just need more time for the whole world to understand this technology. what do you think?  Cool

The world were going to use digital money and we can apply this  cryptocurrency for paynents like some of the country which have a legislation about crypto so I think that's the future of cryptocurrency but it need a massive adaptation to make this happen .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
MargoGolova

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:55:45 AM

The objective opinion is that the cryptocurrency is the future, it will definitely develop, as everyone strives for progress . A few years ago, no one could have thought that there would be such electronic money, and now it is our present. And then it will only be more interesting
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:10:02 AM

I will give you a simple example. Remember that when debit cards appeared, people also treated it with caution, because many did not understand how it works and why it was necessary? but after they began to understand, they realized that it is very convenient and makes life easier for us, the same applies to cryptocurrency - this is the newest technology of the 21st century, the world does not stand still and every day invents something new. Therefore, I believe that coriptocurrency is the future, we just need more time for the whole world to understand this technology. what do you think?  Cool

indeed, the possibility of crypto to continue to grow and continue to exist is still there, but there may be some things that cause in this case its development will become slower, because there are many who have begun to be aware of the risks of this crypto. when compared to debit cards, it is two different things.

barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:17:10 PM

I think all crypto enthusiasts are agree with this idea. It will be a long time to be understood by everyone but we have still expected that day. Cheesy
Even those who are not crypto enthusiasts will know that one way or the other technology is always bound to spread eventually in terms of usage massively. The market is still very much new and we obviously cannot just expect every single person to start utilizing it.

I remember even when internet came into play, it was a gradual process and it kept developing with new companies, projects and innovations within the internet space popping up and this is how I see cryptocurrency evolving as well, and even blockchain technology in all ramifications.
doroshok2

Activity: 175

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:24:52 PM

I think cryptocurrency has potential. And I see the future of cryptocurrency, but for the next 5 years. I'm not so sure about cryptocurrencies and things can change over time. But since I see even such a prospect, I invest in cryptocurrency.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:28:56 PM

The current era is the 4.0 technology era. Electronic money is gradually replacing other currencies in daily life in the future. So electronic money will continue to grow and expand. More and more people will invest in electronic money.
delton22

Activity: 345
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 01:12:43 PM

I totally agree with you. every new innovation will have challenges at its onset, but when the people have started to see the potentials it has and the benefits, its adoption will increase over time
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:26:06 PM

Crypto is a new thing in the world of economy, because there are still many people who are not yet familiar with crypto, and when these people are already familiar with crypto they will adopt it, so crypto popularity will increase again. Crypto grows and develops because of its need for use.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:35:11 PM

i also believe that crypto will be the future and it will continue to develop. it will certainly be some time before crypto can develop its full potential, but at some point it will be ready. i see no reason why it should not happen. even the low prices of currently do not deter me and do not let me doubt that it will come to that.
CreamIce

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:45:22 PM

Yes. You've summed it up absolutely right. Crypto is still not understood by people at large and it volatility drives away most of them. But regardless its still making its roots stronger and will definitely make its way in mainstream businesses soon.
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 575

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:00:22 PM

That objective opinion of yours is true. We're still on the days where crypto is still on the early process. This is keep on upgrading day by day and companies are going to understand why one day crypto's are going to be the new generation's wealth.
E-currencies such as crypto's are the new trend of this world so if no one would ever pay attention to this while its still early, they'll regret that they didn't put interest on it in the future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:44:11 PM

Yeah, people are spreaded by the negativity of bitcoin because of media that afraid if bitcoin dominate, the banks will dead.
I'm sure one day people will realize and use cryptocurreny
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:19:57 PM

Cryptocurrency may look like complicated but when you are processing your actual transaction with the blockchain, it was pretty amazing and convenient. It collects lower fees and can be controlled by you. Learning a lot from cryptocurrency might take time but will surely benefit us big time. Curiosity is the basis of education and people will understand how cryptocurrency works. The world will embrace it someday and become the future of payments.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:29:57 PM

Cryptocurrencies of course will survive, but they can never become recognized by society, because for example at the moment it is too difficult that anyone could easily start using cryptocurrencies.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:49:21 AM

I think that the end user does not need to delve into the subtleties of the distributed registry, they will simply have a plastic card for payment. While its functionality will be provided by the smartcontract of blockchain platform.
Fishmaster23

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:52:08 AM

Of course you are right in this, but how long it will take. Debit cards roughly introduced by almost the power of many users, so it will be much more difficult to implement cryptocurrency, especially when there is an alternative to cash.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 07:15:41 AM

I think the analogy through debit cards have a point. and at this time are in the stage where crypto many people are still afraid to use it because the risks that exist. Moreover, it can not be used legally in many countries so the terrace still hard seeing the real effects of crypto benefits. Indeed the bottom line will take time to see the crypto can be great.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:04:24 AM

You have a good objective, but even till today people are still being told to be careful while making use of debit cards and avoid showing their pin to strangers, that’s because anything can happen. And by the way debit card is something lot different than cryptocurrency, so don’t expect the world to accept cryptocurrency just because they accepted the use of debit cards.

Debit cards are linked to bank accounts and people are not being forced to make use of it, it’s all a matter of choice and if you don’t want to make use of it you can choose not to.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:45:20 AM

It's just that there are still many people who do not yet understand the benefits and functionality of crypto. just takes time and a lot of socialization alone so that Crypto can be known by the public and eventually became great. haven't felt the effects of the crypto and even more, people hear the risk of crypto is still the thing that makes people hesitate to use crypto.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: