Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:28:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can she be Satoshi's Nakamoto girlfriend living in SM?  (Read 375 times)
Crypto_doer (OP)

Activity: 195
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:40:04 AM

I have an instagram profile for crypto related staff, was followed by this girl just couple of minutes ago. Is this for real.
Would be excited if this is true. At least a beautiful story
https://www.instagram.com/p/BpNyk16HWEQ/?hl=en&taken-by=hisexwoman

and on medium
https://medium.com/@otosat8/from-his-ex-who-is-satoshi-nakamoto-3bfb287fdbcc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto_doer (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 05:41:12 AM

Just curious what you guys think
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 05:54:44 AM

A fascinating story that could be the next viral thing but you could never know if it's real or not. Unless a signed message or something.
Maybe a lot of other people's interest is to solve more about Satoshi Nakamoto and revealing in the story says that it is encoded in it.

Time for puzzle solving. I think there are some articles with that too.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Crypto_doer (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 06:36:56 PM

A fascinating story that could be the next viral thing but you could never know if it's real or not. Unless a signed message or something.
Maybe a lot of other people's interest is to solve more about Satoshi Nakamoto and revealing in the story says that it is encoded in it.

Time for puzzle solving. I think there are some articles with that too.

good point) will keep looking
drmilind2004

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:55:54 PM

LOL, it's totally fake. Ignore it.
Crypto_doer (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:36:08 AM

LOL, it's totally fake. Ignore it.

What if not)) There is a true Satoshi somewhere in the world and he can have a girlfriend or wife. I wonder if we ever find out. Though if a real Satosho comes out - i don;t think somebody will believe he is who he says he is. To much enigma around his persona. Why would he want to hide in the first place
FilesFM_Announcements
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 11:51:04 AM

Its just a marketing thing to get this girl a bit of attention..

maybe i need to make a story how satoshi nakamoto used to feed my dog... and inscribed some long string code on my dog collars name tag...

files.fm library ✦ 
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
WHITEPAPER ◉ ─────  Bounty ♦️  Bitcointalk ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Facebook ♦️  Medium ♦️  YouTube ♦️  Twitter ♦️  Reddit  ───── ◉ WHITELIST
Crypto_doer (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:46:28 AM

Its just a marketing thing to get this girl a bit of attention..

maybe i need to make a story how satoshi nakamoto used to feed my dog... and inscribed some long string code on my dog collars name tag...

lol, maybe you should)
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:46:18 AM

It is fake profile for scam purpose. You should better block her.
Crypto_doer (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:46:05 AM

It is fake profile for scam purpose. You should better block her.

I don't see how some online account can scam me) i was not born yesterday - at least it is entertaining to watch Grin
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 07:03:08 AM

Do you have an updated research on it? I agree with everyone that the poster is a possible fake but it's not bad to imagine it.
People have their own way of doing things, maybe she just want to get it of her chest (if she really exists).

We could make a bet to it but we won't know if we will ever know the truth.

I didn't know Satoshi used to feed your dog.  He walks mine. lol. Cheesy

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Crypto_doer (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:22:47 PM

Do you have an updated research on it? I agree with everyone that the poster is a possible fake but it's not bad to imagine it.
People have their own way of doing things, maybe she just want to get it of her chest (if she really exists).

We could make a bet to it but we won't know if we will ever know the truth.

I didn't know Satoshi used to feed your dog.  He walks mine. lol. Cheesy

the truth is in the eyes of beholder, right? So my attitude toward this is watching where it goes, if she convinces 1  million people she is indeed Satoshi's girlfriend - I will believe it to)
Let's see what happens in a month, 2, 3 a year from now. If it is fake - she'll just give it up eventually
Crypto_doer (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:40:29 PM

No new activity on the account so far) Just an update
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 03:41:25 AM

~snip
the truth is in the eyes of beholder, right? So my attitude toward this is watching where it goes, if she convinces 1  million people she is indeed Satoshi's girlfriend - I will believe it to)
Let's see what happens in a month, 2, 3 a year from now. If it is fake - she'll just give it up eventually

That's true but how would you look her in the eyes? lol. Maybe she is a he and is starting to think about the next big thing he/she is going to post. I don't think just because a lot of people believes in something, means that you should too. It's not a good way, you're just like following the leader without any questions. The best way to approach this, in my opinion, is just let it be.

I think she will give it up, or it might be that you are the one who is creating it, I will never know. Just kidding  Cheesy

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Crypto_doer (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:49:13 AM

~snip

That's true but how would you look her in the eyes? lol. Maybe she is a he and is starting to think about the next big thing he/she is going to post. I don't think just because a lot of people believes in something, means that you should too. It's not a good way, you're just like following the leader without any questions. The best way to approach this, in my opinion, is just let it be.

I think she will give it up, or it might be that you are the one who is creating it, I will never know. Just kidding  Cheesy

It is not like I am going to actively pursue it and believe in it) - just entertainment, like watching soap operas on TV - instagram show on crypto related stuff
logitechwow

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:52:52 PM

Very funny story, I think it's not true.
But if it is, I'm sorry.
arion6868

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:31:06 PM

is this real story? anyway, satoshi also a human, he is mystery just because he created blockchain n disappeared..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: