Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:19:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CryptocurrencyCheckout - Payment Gateway - Accept Crypto on your Website free  (Read 762 times)
Markettrust

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:11:42 AM

This look like mycryptocheckout

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cryptopiana (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 06:08:11 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2019, 06:27:13 AM by Cryptopiana

This look like mycryptocheckout

Thanks for the message,

It could perhaps be considered a similar project, with a similar purpose in mind; Make it easier for people to accept Crypto.
However, differences that come to mind would be that mycryptocheckout currently only offers integration into one store platform, which is with their WordPress/WooCommerce Plugins.

Whereas CryptocurrencyCheckout currently integrates into over a dozen platforms.
Such as Shopify Stores, Bigcommerce Stores, WHMCS for Web hosting providers, HTML5 for virtually any modifiable website, as well as Wordpress WooCommerce Stores, and an integration for Twitch.tv Streamers, plus donation integrations for several social sites.

And we are also working on an invoicing system to help people that might not have a website to start accepting Cryptocurrency for their Products or Services by letting them create a crypto payment invoice that they can send to virtually anybody.

We also offer a nifty feature with our Volatility Protection Tools, that will help ease the risks associated with accepting multiple cryptocurrencies or altcoins.

All without any fee's or order limits to Stores or their Customers, Mycryptocheckout on the other hand charges a fee if you exceed 3 transactions.

So although both products could be considered similar, and I'm sure Mycryptocheckout offers a good product and service.
But I think it could also be argued that as similar as our products are they could also be greatly considered very different.

Cryptopiana (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 02:34:34 PM

Latest Updates & Features - Version: 1.0

You can view our latest updates on our site at:
https://cryptocurrencycheckout.com/blog/Latest_Features_Updates_10

Summary

Detailed Transaction Receipts:

Keep Better Records of your Cryptocurrency Transactions.
Provides all information needed to simplify your Cryptocurrency Tax Filings

Collect Buyer Information Feature:

Now you can use our Platform as your entire Checkout Process.

This is particularly useful when a store wants to use our platform as not just a Payment Gateway, but an entire Checkout Process for their store/website.
Allowing users with very basic HTML websites that are using our checkout buttons, to use our platform as their websites entire checkout process for crypto.
Removing the need for a shopping cart, or checkout page on their website.

If you have any questions or suggestions, let us know we'll be glad to help.
Thanks again!

joskapista2019

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 03:14:16 PM

Is it secure?
I searched a lot about crypto payments for bigcommerce site, this is the first solution to accept bitcoin to bigcommerce. I will try it, but i'm little sceptic about security.
TimtheYoutuber

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125

www.positivebetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 11:40:23 PM

This project seems interesting. If you are looking to expand your team I would love to discuss an opportunity to join. I have a lot of experience with data analytics and marketing. If you are interested you can send me a PM with your telegram and skype.

Positivebetting
chronoshift

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 27, 2021, 12:32:12 PM

Hi is this still active? 
hostmaria

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2022, 10:27:17 PM

Hi is this still active? 

100% yes.. We have been using it for around 1 & 1/2 years at HostMaria and it has never failed. I would suggest ecommerce shop owners to do a video tutorial for customers on checking out with the cryptocurrencycheckout.

yes, also, $Maria has been just integrated here.

Love it! Works as a charm.
Helmuts
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: