Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:09:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [RVN] Ravencoin going UP LIKE CRAZY (+150% in 10 days)! Dont know what to do...  (Read 254 times)
MP_SI (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

Tell the truth – or, at least, don't lie!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 08:38:06 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2018, 12:22:45 PM by MP_SI

Hello fellow Bitcointalk people!

I have a few RVN coins and am kind of shocked how High it went in 10 days - 200 to 850 satoshi. Ofcourse I was stupid and sold them during the climb and bought them again and therefore lost 30% of coins - stil in a cool plus tho.

Now the question: Is this pump&dump or is this blossoming of coin value since developers will enabling asset layer (buying of own token names) end of month.

Should I sell or should i go on HODLing?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:17:10 AM

I have a few RVN coins and am kind of shocked how High it went in 10 days - 200 to 850 satoshi. Ofcourse I was stupid and sold them during the climb and bought them again and therefore lost 30% of coins - stil in a cool plus tho.

Now the question: Is this pump&dump or is this blossoming of coin value since developers will enabling asset layer (buying of own token names) end of month.

whales pump it and traders are fomo with it if I were in your shoes: I will sell it before the protocol asset layer is released because I think RVN will be dumped when it's released

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
MP_SI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 09:34:38 AM

whales pump it and traders are fomo with it if I were in your shoes: I will sell it before the protocol asset layer is released because I think RVN will be dumped when it's released

Tnx for info - so wait a week and than SAYONARA Smiley

Why do you think people will dump it? They just want to reserv some asset names as web domains and sell them later? So there is no real good use for RVN in the future?
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:19:08 AM

I'd sell the pump and buy the dump, same strategy as usual.

I have read many advises few weeks before the pump and I never thought that this would go high. After usual pump, dump will be followed so don't be too greedy with it and start taking the profit. Next is expected that dip would come for this coin, just a normal pump and dump.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MP_SI (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:02:19 AM

I have read many advises few weeks before the pump and I never thought that this would go high. After usual pump, dump will be followed so don't be too greedy with it and start taking the profit. Next is expected that dip would come for this coin, just a normal pump and dump.

Thank you - will sell an not be greedy!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:59:57 PM

Thank you - will sell an not be greedy!
Good luck and welcome.

But if you really believe that there's something for this in the future, then hold. I'm just giving my sentiment and its still up to you on how you would take profits and losses. Don't blame anyone if something goes wronbg with your decision because you took the wrong advise, its still in your hands whether sell or hold.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:17:46 PM

firstly what is the causes why thus ravencoin growing hardly,,
is there any big news or anothers fundamental news, then the news create a big demands to RVN ?
sell when the price was on overbought zone mate,, sometimes a corrections will coming in this zone  Wink
regads
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:24:59 PM

If you believe in this cryptocurrency and see that it has a good project behind so you should keep holding but I think you shouldn't be FOMOed. There are so many same situations happened before, maybe it's just a trap of the whales so you should be careful.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:30:22 PM

I'm just giving my sentiment and its still up to you on how you would take profits and losses. Don't blame anyone if something goes wronbg with your decision because you took the wrong advise, its still in your hands whether sell or hold.

Indeed, the answer from batang was quite clever and it's mainly the way these altcoins (shitcoins?) are working in general these days. But don't forget to always DYOR and finally follow your own guts when you finally make a decision. When advices are right, nobody greets the advisor, but when they're eventually wrong the blaming is too usual.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:32:36 PM

Tnx for info - so wait a week and than SAYONARA Smiley

Why do you think people will dump it? They just want to reserv some asset names as web domains and sell them later? So there is no real good use for RVN in the future?
In the next week you will this coin will be getting dumped. this is just temporary remember about ripple and then it's back again to the bottom. if you have RVN and sell them all before you mist the best opportunity to sell your coin at peak price. You can double your money instantly i guess.
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:13:43 AM

If you are asking an opinion from different people, you will get a different result and in the end everything is all about you. will you sell it or will you keep it.
actually you do not have to worry about it at all, just set the target that you want to reach and when it reachs that target sell it.
do not let your greed confuse your feeling, remember trading is all about profit not about getting rich.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 07:22:55 AM

It is always normal for an overbought market to be sold and then this is where you get to see a correction to some extent. The problem with a lot of people is that they tend to not understand how to allow market develop, monitor trend and movement, before either buying or selling a market.

Moreover, you have sold during the run, and you have made some profit, live with that, and do not rush into FOMO as the market is always bound to reverse in most cases to the downside, but in this case, you want to be taking a look at the price actions and if you really do not know how to take note of some of these things, I wonder why you are trading then in the first place without knowledge of what to always do.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 08:44:04 AM

that's the nature of every human being, always dissatisfied and wants more. you should not buy back when the price is being pumped, maybe at this time you can sell it by cutting losses, it will be in vain if you keep holding it, because we don't know when the pump will happen again.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:29:29 PM

@anggriani

Exactly, most people feel FOMO and buy coins during the pump, chasing green candles, which is the worst thing to do (maybe unless you swing trade daily). Never chase the pump! If you think you sold too early, don't worry and wait for the correction - be sure it will happen eventually.
super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:45:33 AM

Piece of advice, if you have missed buying the dips; never jump in front of a moving train as you will easily get burned. Since the RVN market has risen up to that extent, even if you want to invest in the market, do not invest in a market that is simply over bought in the short time frame and try to wait at least for a retrace before even considering to get in at all. Like you said, you sold them during the climb, now, what you should be doing now rather from FOMOing is to chill out and wait for that retrace to get back in and you should be able to identify trends to do that.
Bittalk12

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:06:41 AM

I am pretty sure that you regret a lot when that altcoin went up a high that much unexpectedly. Nothing interesting with their website and the news was not even posted there. I also check their social media accounts and found nothing but a simple update for their community. Upon checking, this altcoin was listed to a reputable trading platform like Digifinex, Bittrex and Binance so I am not surprise why it was pump that much in just 10 days. Were they just listed to one of these exchanges I mentioned? If yes, then that was only a pump and dump effect.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: