Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:19:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [review] Advertising Networks  (Read 3714 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
felicita (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 06:24:20 PM

Coinhive website is not working. I think they stopped the paying.
they stopped the service not the paying Cheesy they always payed when they are running.
But you should not annoy your users with browser mining !

regards
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:01:53 PM

Coinhive website is not working. I think they stopped the paying.
they stopped the service not the paying Cheesy they always payed when they are running.
But you should not annoy your users with browser mining !

regards
ohh I am sorry, I mean they stopped their services. Using on only on one page will not disturb my users, I hope so that. 
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 07:23:20 PM

Using on only on one page will not disturb my users, I hope so that. 
I don't have much knowledge of CoinHive or similar services, but what I want to say is, make sure it doesn't automatically do anything.

I heard that there is auto browser mining monetization system available and when a user visits the site it starts mining by using the user's cpu. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

So if this is true then there is a high chance that your users will leave you and won't come back again. But anything manual maybe fine.
felicita (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 08:31:22 PM

i would not annoy my users with mining !
Do you know any big website that allows Browser Mining  Wink

regards
ankit10

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 04:26:05 AM

i would not annoy my users with mining !
Do you know any big website that allows Browser Mining  Wink

regards
Firefaucet has website mining option but they ask they activate only when users allow to start website mining. I am looking for captcha mining only.  Cheesy Fun captcha is the best option but I don't know how to implement them, I think I need to learn to code first.
fun-captcha

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 07:27:47 AM

Hi

we bought the script AdLinkFly

to try to add fun captcha

it's not winning because there are plenty of pages or call on captcha
we keep you informed that we are getting there
felicita (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 07:45:22 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2019, 08:03:38 PM by felicita

i have a Question to all  Huh
my website was accepted on cryptocoinsad.com but i can only create pounder ad spaces.
What is required to get banner spaces ?

***List Update****
Bitpopunder | $
  • popunder sevice form bitraffic
  • Minimum withdrawal is only $5 | Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin

regards
ESGames

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 01:58:59 AM

Even though propellerads is not here, I just want to give a heads-up. I was using them for a while and right before payout they banned me citing that they don't allow it on incentivized websites; it was being used on a faucet. it would have been easier if they didn;t approve but it seems like they like wasting advertisers money and then not paying publishers
ankit10

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:04:09 AM

my website was accepted on cryptocoinsad.com but i can only create pounder ad spaces.

***List Update****
Bitpopunder | $

regards
I am not sure, I think they allow popunder ads only on faucet sites banner ads are available for blog sites. Just like coinzilla doing now.

Even though propellerads is not here, I just want to give a heads-up. I was using them for a while and right before payout they banned me citing that they don't allow it on incentivized websites; it was being used on a faucet. it would have been easier if they didn;t approve but it seems like they like wasting advertisers money and then not paying publishers

Do not use propellerads again, they are the piece of scam. They will block your site when you reach near your withdrawal. And their CPM sucks you will not get more than 0.2 CPM.
ESGames

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 03:55:06 AM

Do not use propellerads again, they are the piece of scam. They will block your site when you reach near your withdrawal. And their CPM sucks you will not get more than 0.2 CPM.
[/quote]

yea seriously learned my lesson late seroiusly big time scammers
EarningHub

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 10:54:43 AM

[/quote]

That's a bit weird because i used them and received 2 payouts so far without any issue but now i have removed them because my users started complaining that their popunder is hijacking my own window and showing only ads and unable to get back to my website so i complained about it to them but they were not able to resolve the issue so i removed it and now using only native ads from them.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 11:05:07 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2019, 11:21:36 PM by Mike Mayor

Thank you OP for this. This is really helpful. Everything one page this saves hours of time and make it so easy to find and bookmark. I would give you merit but you don't need any at your rank. ^^

These guys http://www.ad-network.website don't do banner ads anymore. I wish they told me before I registered. So I am letting others know.

That's a bit weird because i used them and received 2 payouts so far without any issue but now i have removed them because my users started complaining that their popunder is hijacking my own window and showing only ads and unable to get back to my website so i complained about it to them but they were not able to resolve the issue so i removed it and now using only native ads from them.
[/quote]

I have seen them advertising for years and years. They were one of the first ones I saw when I wanted to start with websites years ago. You need to read the TOS because I knew they didn't allow faucets. It is not the same niche. You can use it on cypto sites though. They should have rejected your site to begin with though. Those are some dirty marketing tactics. Thanks for the warning.

felicita (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:18:54 PM

....... I would give you merit but you don't need any at your rank. ^^
Merits are still in need many signature campaigns only accepting members with high merits Wink
or you geting better ranked with merits.

thanks for the update on ad-network
ad-network is only working with poups now ?

regards
akamit

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
May 14, 2019, 07:29:13 PM

....... I would give you merit but you don't need any at your rank. ^^
Merits are still in need many signature campaigns only accepting members with high merits Wink
or you geting better ranked with merits.
Send sMerit to Legendary accounts when you appreciate their post, like their post, agree with their post... Maybe this will encourage them to contribute more to the forum.

Currently Legendary accounts don't need Merits for ranking matters but maybe in future they will need it if a new rank introduced.
Such as a new rank "Contributor" and I pretty much want this rank to be introduced.
ESGames

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 09:21:44 PM

hey guys has anyone tried Solvemedia? i seem to have many solved captcha but no revenue from it? what gives? even the ads are not showing and we did set it up as it said with focus on revenue?

please help thank you
felicita (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:33:39 AM

hey guys has anyone tried Solvemedia? i seem to have many solved captcha but no revenue from it? what gives? even the ads are not showing and we did set it up as it said with focus on revenue?

please help thank you
as you can read in this threat other users still showed that the revenue currently from solvemedia is totaly unless.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5055068.msg50776822#msg50776822

regards
okorieemmanuel

Activity: 269
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 02:14:21 PM

***List Update****
Bitpopunder | $

regards

Felicita, I am surprised that the cryptocoinads is still receiving advertisers bcoz their terms and conditions are very strict. According to the user interface, u should be able to create ads spaces both pop under and banner as u dim fit.
okorieemmanuel

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 02:18:23 PM

***List Update****
Bitpopunder | $

regards

Felicita, I am surprised that the cryptocoinads is still receiving advertisers bcoz their terms and conditions are very strict. According to the user interface, u should be able to create ads spaces both pop under and banner as u dim fit.

Felicia read this in their website.

8. Account Suspension
8.1. We have the right to suspend your account at any time for any valid reason including, but not limited to, the disrespect of our Terms of Service.

8.2. All suspended accounts will have all their balances reset and no refunds will be given.

AdsWolf

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2019, 02:44:31 PM

Huh

Make a review on Adslop
okorieemmanuel

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2019, 06:51:06 PM

Huh

Make a review on Adslop

You will have to wait for this review unless someone else here have payment proof.

Felicita any update on adslop??
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: