Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:08:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO ACHIEVE HIGHER BOUNTY REWARDS  (Read 575 times)
Eddi45 (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:42:56 PM

Hi everyone, i have been hearing so many bounty hunters complain of receiving low rewards after participating in a bounty Campaign for a long time.. Here is my own Suggestion. I think that bounty managers should have a required number of participants on every campaign in a Bounty. With this, there would be limited number of participants and Higher bounty rewards..

Guys what do you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
delton22

Activity: 345

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 01:46:52 PM

Hi everyone, i have been hearing so many bounty hunters complain of receiving low rewards after participating in a bounty Campaign for a long time.. Here is my own Suggestion. I think that bounty managers should have a required number of participants on every campaign in a Bounty. With this, there would be limited number of participants and Higher bounty rewards..

Guys what do you think?

i totally agree with you. i always participate in content creation and signature campaigns, but lately my status was stripped from junior member to newbie, and i have been making all contributions so as to earn merit but to no avail. Since then i have focused on content creation campaigns and there a hundreds of thousands of people participating which is always giving us low rewards. if bounty managers adhere to your advise i believe hunters will be receiving high quality rewards. Thank you
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:49:27 PM

yeah its a good idea, but there is a problem (just my opinion) , if the participant of a bounty campaign is not so many, I think many people or cryto person will not know about they want to share, also it will not spread in a huge way because of the numbers of my participant.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:50:25 PM

You have right thoughts and some of the bounty managers are doing so. The limit for Facebook and Twitter campaigns is 1k hunters for the signature it is usually 100 participants. Just try to participate in campaigns with less participants and higher rewards, like signature or content.
houjinglong

Activity: 335

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:51:28 PM

Guys what do you think?
I think everyone may have made a mistake.
The main purpose of the bounty is to promote the project and not to do charity.
So how is the number of participants limited?

selenophile

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:53:07 PM

Guys what do you think?

Some bounty campaign already implements that kind of rule. You just need to choose a very good bounty manager and a bounty campaign.
If anyone wants to earn high rewards on bounty better rank up their account first or join many campaign that includes social media and blog campaign.

Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:53:53 PM

Guys what do you think?
This was posted here many times.
But really ICOs care about bounty hunters? No! They need as many marketers as possible and for the lowest price.
Why they should pay only few bounty hunters? Will less bounty hunters do more work than more bounty hunters? So?

Eddi45 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:55:24 PM

Guys what do you think?
I think everyone may have made a mistake.
The main purpose of the bounty is to promote the project and not to do charity.
So how is the number of participants limited?

When there are limited number of participants the advantage goes for bounty hunters, the reputation of the Bounty manager and the project..

with limited number of participants in each campaign, this will attract quality and committed bounty hunters because they would all do their best to give complete all tasks required of them..

I just want you to understand where i am coming from sir
But an unlimited campaign attracts cheats who plagiarize, try to steal the work of others and so many more.
Eddi45 (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:58:42 PM

Guys what do you think?
This was posted here many times.
But really ICOs care about bounty hunters? No! They need as many marketers as possible and for the lowest price.
Why they should pay only few bounty hunters? Will less bounty hunters do more work than more bounty hunters? So?

Every ICO needs a the assistance of bounty hunters to reach potential investors in diaspora.. And yes, less bounty hunters, greater hardwork. because when you know you are going to earn huge rewards, you will work harder..With limited number of participants, Bounty managers can monitor every activity of hunters
Sifon

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:04:55 PM

Guys what do you think?

I think this is important and a key to bounty hunters earning more. Bounty platforms like bountyhive tend to limit the number of participants on each campaign by having a cap. Once it's reached, new entrants aren't accepted.

Again, for projects, the more people that help spread the word about their ICO, the better for them. So while capping the number of participants benefits the bounty hunter, it's a disadvantage to the project.
aleksnutis

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:06:12 PM

Guys what do you think?
This condition is beneficial for bounty hunters, but not for managers. Managers need as many participants as possible.
bittraffic

Activity: 2926
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:09:25 PM

There are campaigns that limit number of participants but most of the users they accept are the higher ranks that means those members below can't join.  You OP wouldn't be able to do so unless the team allows any rank joining on different campaign like social media a blog bounties.

ICO bounties are profitable unless you trade your tokens and get from through it. If you just sell after the campaign, you just earn less. Unless you wait til the project is launched.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:17:00 PM

mate, you are talking from point of view of bounty hunter ( gaining more reward) and bounty manager( less work) , but you don't think as CEO. They don't care about community, they have fixed budget on bounty and more hunters there will participate , bigger impact they receive! moreover sometimes they postpone bounty to make you work harder for the same payment
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

Yes, you are right, if you limit the number of participants, then payments from those who will take part will become more, but in this case, the projects themselves may try to cut the bounty pool!
arthotdog

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:23:08 PM

Guys what do you think?
Lol do you think mangers and developers of ico cares about the bounty hunters?do you believe that they even care if how much you would get?ofcourse not because all they want is exposure and this will be achieved if they spam the forum so many cryptonians might see their signature or their projects.though there are some or only few manager that follow your idea ,still many of them has no concern about hunters,admit that reality and just do your bounty works.you are lucky if getting paid because most of the ico are scammers
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:24:56 PM

On my side view I will say by participating in reputable bounty campaigns. Honestly there are some bounties that will earn you almost nothing, maybe because the project turn out a scam or too many participants.
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:33:55 PM

I agree with that, with the limitations of participants, the prizes distributed will also be higher, but to enter into such projects, there are many conditions that must be met, and we, as participants, often cannot fulfill the bounty requirements and regulations.
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 02:37:02 PM

This is good for the reward manager because quantity control can be well managed. For the bounty hunters involved. The less people involved.The more reward they get. But for the project side. This is not necessarily good. Because there are fewer promotions. The advertising effect is correspondingly less. From their point of view. The more people who are involved in bounty, the better. I don't think they will care about this.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 02:37:09 PM

I think this is a good idea, but there is a problem, people continue to work for a small reward and managers are satisfied with it.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:45:59 PM

i think you cant achieve a higher bounty rewards because of our ranks, and i think the higher rank the higher reward.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: