Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:51:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Use case of anonymous coins?  (Read 725 times)
xialan_lu

Activity: 335
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:30:11 AM

I do not know clearly about this because I have never transacted using any cryptocurrency, but rather focus as investors and traders. In another sense, I only use crypto as an investment instrument no using it as a transaction tool, because in my country this is prohibited.
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:11:43 AM

How do you think what kind of use case is appropriate for anonymous coin other than money laundering?
I think that it is suitable for purchase of adult content, but I can not get an idea anything else.
How do you think about this Huh

I do value privacy. While I have made good acquaintances in the crypto space, I don't think they need to know how much I have in my wallet.
Also, if you are a known and wealthy crypto celebrity, if they get to profile your holdings/wallet, you will be a target of scams or hacking.

To simplify my analogy on privacy. While the public address is visible (like the external of your house).
Viewers from the outside/neighbors, etc, do not need to know what is in the content or what is inside of my house.
I'm sure everyone values their privacy to some extent.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: