Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:17:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: End of ethereum?  (Read 101395 times)
Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:23:45 AM

Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?
No i think that is not a sign of ethereum end. if ethereum fall at least 1 dollar per eth maybe yes, we will say that is the end of ethereum. The price of ethereum today is really high if we compare it 3 years ago. I believe ethereum will recover soon, dont worry everything will gonna be alright.
right, the current price does not indicate the end of ethereum.
i think the price will improve again in the next few weeks, i'm sure there will be a very rapid increase in November to December.

ethereum can still grow beyond the price at the end of 2017,
indeed it requires quite a long time and is likely to occur a year or two later.
a very large price decline does not mean that it is the end of a coin especially as ethereum which is the best altcoin, it becomes natural when the price of a coin experiences extreme ups and downs but there will be times that will change extreme too, so ethereum will not end.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:14:19 AM

Ethereum will not end at this time because there are still many people who still believe and also many people still agree to use it. but indeed now the price has decreased in price
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:01:10 AM

Hey guys. Ethereum is looking really bad today. 200$ is lower than on September 2017 ;( Do you think it will recover with crypto market? Or this is the end of ethereum?
No i think that is not a sign of ethereum end. if ethereum fall at least 1 dollar per eth maybe yes, we will say that is the end of ethereum. The price of ethereum today is really high if we compare it 3 years ago. I believe ethereum will recover soon, dont worry everything will gonna be alright.
right, the current price does not indicate the end of ethereum.
i think the price will improve again in the next few weeks, i'm sure there will be a very rapid increase in November to December.

ethereum can still grow beyond the price at the end of 2017,
indeed it requires quite a long time and is likely to occur a year or two later.
a very large price decline does not mean that it is the end of a coin especially as ethereum which is the best altcoin, it becomes natural when the price of a coin experiences extreme ups and downs but there will be times that will change extreme too, so ethereum will not end.
These guys consider the price decline as the end of coin. But they never try to watch what will be updated by the team. Vitalik has created a news about the big movement of ethereum platform to the POS system which gives a lot of benefits even to the small holders of ethereum too.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:29:14 AM

As before, Ethereum remains one of the best cryptocurrencies for profitable and safe investments. Of course, hard times are emerging on the crypto market, many coins are facing a decline in their prices. But Ethereum has a great potential for active price increase from the beginning of next year.
Arcanefist

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:09:17 AM

I do not understand why people are always talking about the fact that any cryptocurrency will end its existence? this is complete nonsense in my opinion. I think that nothing even close to the end of now not can be
MegaPost

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:06:56 AM

Of course, this is not the end of Ethereum, it is just a temporary state of the market, which we simply have to wait out. I think that there will never be an end to Ethereum and we will just use it every day
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:15:16 AM

Of course, this is not the end of Ethereum, it is just a temporary state of the market, which we simply have to wait out. I think that there will never be an end to Ethereum and we will just use it every day
If we analyze the cryptocurrency market, today almost the entire cryptocurrency shows poor performance. Thus, I would not say negative ethereum and I think you should not pay attention to such statements regarding ethereum and the erc-20 platform.
Tr0p1k

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:50:37 PM

More and more ico's coming to the market but market cap is almost the same.

Crypto coins changed in pump and dump coins.

Everyone tries now to make money.

That was not the plan of Nakamato.

I think 99% of the coins will die.

600 billion dollar is out of the market. This money will will not come back these guys are now millionaires and bought estates with it.

It changed in ponzi scheme. I buy for $1 sell by $10 you buy for $10 sell by $100 and the person who bought for $100 will lose 99% of his money if the price goes back to $1.

For higher price you need buyers and after the huge dump real investors lost there trust.

Somebody needs to lose money so you can make money. If you cant find a new buyer for higher price you will cut your loss and sell.

You can hold untill the coin is 0 but thats not smart.
Tr0p1k

Activity: 90

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:54:18 PM

Look at the developers of eth and coins. They created free coins with couple months developing sold for real money and you are hoping that somebody else will buy your coin after 10x 50x 100x profit.

Developers of coins now are trying to get millionaire very fast. I can undestand them if you work for a boss you get $5000 in a month but if you create a coin or token you can get millionaire in a shortterm without investing only a couple months of developing. Make a roadmap write a whitepaper write some codes talk about future projects plans make a nice website give free bounties and dump your bags on people.

After you are millionaire you will work for hobby on the coin but it doesnt matter then if the coins goes to 0.
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:10:57 PM

Ethereum and other coins are looking really bad nowadays but I think cryptomarket will recover itself again. This is not the end of ethereum. We can make investment to ethereum or bitcoin from low prices and we will make money from crypto market in 6 months.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:16:14 PM

Ethereum will not end due to the fact that now all ico also use the platform and for now there are many people who have done research that eth is the best. there will be no end here. the ecosystem of the ethereum platform will also develop

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Godday

Activity: 1512
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 05:17:41 PM

Ethereum will not end due to the fact that now all ico also use the platform and for now there are many people who have done research that eth is the best. there will be no end here. the ecosystem of the ethereum platform will also develop
Agree, that those who panic will only get losses from an investment. they must be able to understand and also not do fud to be able to provide encouragement so that ethereum can rise again

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:43:59 PM

Stop spreading panic! Now all coins have not the best times but soon the whole market will go up and patient holders will enjoy the profit. Just December or January we need!
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

Relax, you don't need to worry about ethereum even though the price falls low, keep holding and be patient because in the future ethereum prices will recover, and if you are patient then you will benefit from ethereum.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:38:33 PM

Relax, you don't need to worry about ethereum even though the price falls low, keep holding and be patient because in the future ethereum prices will recover, and if you are patient then you will benefit from ethereum.
To be honest, I'm already rather tired of all the provocations about the bad future for ethereum. For some reason, more and more, the user is trying to provoke a panic on the cryptocurrency market and hope that the ethereum price will drop even lower.
suryanirwana16

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:45:11 PM

Today price of ethereum is up by 4,92% and now valued $209,83 it is verry good and i think good idea to buy ethereum i believe next few days Ethereum price is will increase.
imran1997
Copper Member

Activity: 115

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:01:35 PM

This is end of Ethereum future it's not true. It's true that ETH is struggling in this year that's why ETH holders are getting frustrated. I hopefully Ethereum will recover with crypto market. Time will say everything 
ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:21:13 PM

there will be no end in any case because thereum is very popular and it has a great reputation. Investors who hold it have a faith in it!

mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:57:08 PM

very bad seeing that everything happened, I myself did not believe this deep decline, surely having many thought this would all end, I tried to be patient and start investing
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:46:09 AM

How can you even talk about that? No cryptocurrency is capable of dying, especially such a large one. I think we're just a lot closer to stabilization and a digital future than we think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: