Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:10:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Convertible Loan Need for Fantasy Sports Business - Sports Star Attachment  (Read 153 times)
BCNMADBTC (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 07:05:07 PM

Greeting forum - I have started a fantasy sports company with sports star attachment in Spain. Currently, we are seeking BTC investors. As collateral, we can offer convertible loan certificate or fixed equity based on the BTC amount invested.  Our fantasy sports platform is developed and ready to hit the market in 2019. Investment in the "state of the art" platform is over 700K (€). The platform will be launched for a football (soccer) market and scale to other sports including NFL, NBA, MLB, F1, and other sports.  We have a business deck for interested individuals.  We can meet in Barcelona, Skype, Whatsapp, Zoom... However you feel most comfortable with learning more about our company and the product. market, etc.

If you are interested or know someone who may be interested and want to act as the intermediary, please contact me at teamsportskitchen@Gmail(com). (we will provide a URL of our business upon further interaction).

Kindest regards and happy Monday!  

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:37:48 PM

Greeting forum - I have started a fantasy sports company with sports star attachment in Spain. Currently, we are seeking BTC investors. As collateral, we can offer convertible loan certificate or fixed equity based on the BTC amount invested.  Our fantasy sports platform is developed and ready to hit the market in 2019. Investment in the "state of the art" platform is over 700K (€). The platform will be launched for a football (soccer) market and scale to other sports including NFL, NBA, MLB, F1, and other sports.  We have a business deck for interested individuals.  We can meet in Barcelona, Skype, Whatsapp, Zoom... However you feel most comfortable with learning more about our company and the product. market, etc.

If you are interested or know someone who may be interested and want to act as the intermediary, please contact me at teamsportskitchen@Gmail(com). (we will provide a URL of our business upon further interaction).

Kindest regards and happy Monday!  

What youre offering isnt valid collateral since a "convertible 'loan' certificate" or "fixed equity" cannot be easily liquidated and on top of that wouldnt represent 120% of what youre asking if you default. On top of that, if the "company" goes bankrupt, the lenders would be SOL. Best to take this to a P2P lending site or go to a bank because no one here is going to give you a sat without valid collateral. I would suggest that you read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0 and either provide valid collateral or lock this thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: