Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:03:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Interested in a loan  (Read 184 times)
Cointrace (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 02:23:54 PM

First time using this services and approaching someone to borrow money other then a bank or family member. The process must be similar..

Just want to know more details, conditions etc before deciding to go ahead or not. Has been on my mind most of this year and finally deciding to make a move after watching the market passed year..

So we need collateral which is more then the value of the loan requested. Let me know your thoughts on the below on how it will work etc

Motorcycle  - 600rr Honda 2010. 30 Miles, runs fine. Documents all there, Retails just over £3500. Might sell for cash or a BTC loan here

Website -  Introduction to blockchain and crypto built entirely by myself this year relying on facebooks advertising platform to promote however haven't  been granted a license which is a shame as i built the site with good intention. Allot of potential in the right hands. www.Cryptonix.co.uk

Once again just curious to know how the process works etc before moving forward and if your good with the above. Let me know

No specific timing, a few things on my mind. looks like the price will lower for BTC and company. Would have been nice to make the most of the price swings this year however decided to be patient, learn how the market works. Building my site helped take my mind of the things and focus on learning. Have a good feel for it although not as much as would like for other personal reasons.
This time last year prices were pretty similar so hopefully we are out of a bear market however due to so many variable influencing things i'm guessing it will lower more, not for long..Constantly catching others of guard, so considering the unexpected. Or maybe a similar situation to last year, rising soon and lower by early next before rising to new highs mid 2019 or even a very long bear market, year more with price swings as investors cash out to profit from low stock prices etc in the near future..
need to look into it more...

Also if anyone here wants to be a mentor for a small fee possibly, The fact your able to loan BTC says allot i'm keen to learn if someone is willing to share experiences, opportunities. In return a loyal humble, friend, student, supporter with a wide range of skills and visions to offer. over time my contributions will increase as with knowledge and experience.  Could also use the company someone to discuss things with...Make a good cup of tea Smiley
Lets talk more...

The plan is to invest into Crypto and other growing markets to generate money hopefully enough to start a blockchain service while the
opportunity is there and a few other businesses and more importantly towards providing my elderly mother with retiring...
Housing prices are on course for a correction too, lots of opportunities available and would nice to make the most..

look forward to hearing from you guys... thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 10:31:59 PM

First time using this services and approaching someone to borrow money other then a bank or family member. The process must be similar..

Just want to know more details, conditions etc before deciding to go ahead or not. Has been on my mind most of this year and finally deciding to make a move after watching the market passed year..

So we need collateral which is more then the value of the loan requested. Let me know your thoughts on the below on how it will work etc

Motorcycle  - 600rr Honda 2010. 30 Miles, runs fine. Documents all there, Retails just over £3500. Might sell for cash or a BTC loan here

Website -  Introduction to blockchain and crypto built entirely by myself this year relying on facebooks advertising platform to promote however haven't  been granted a license which is a shame as i built the site with good intention. Allot of potential in the right hands. www.Cryptonix.co.uk

Once again just curious to know how the process works etc before moving forward and if your good with the above. Let me know

No specific timing, a few things on my mind. looks like the price will lower for BTC and company. Would have been nice to make the most of the price swings this year however decided to be patient, learn how the market works. Building my site helped take my mind of the things and focus on learning. Have a good feel for it although not as much as would like for other personal reasons.
This time last year prices were pretty similar so hopefully we are out of a bear market however due to so many variable influencing things i'm guessing it will lower more, not for long..Constantly catching others of guard, so considering the unexpected. Or maybe a similar situation to last year, rising soon and lower by early next before rising to new highs mid 2019 or even a very long bear market, year more with price swings as investors cash out to profit from low stock prices etc in the near future..
need to look into it more...

Also if anyone here wants to be a mentor for a small fee possibly, The fact your able to loan BTC says allot i'm keen to learn if someone is willing to share experiences, opportunities. In return a loyal humble, friend, student, supporter with a wide range of skills and visions to offer. over time my contributions will increase as with knowledge and experience.  Could also use the company someone to discuss things with...Make a good cup of tea Smiley
Lets talk more...

The plan is to invest into Crypto and other growing markets to generate money hopefully enough to start a blockchain service while the
opportunity is there and a few other businesses and more importantly towards providing my elderly mother with retiring...
Housing prices are on course for a correction too, lots of opportunities available and would nice to make the most..

look forward to hearing from you guys... thanks

Since you are considering on selling assets, that wont be considered as valid collateral since you may not have intentions of repaying or may default. The website is also not valid collateral. I would suggest that you read https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0 (first and second post) and either provide valid collateral that is 120% of what youre asking for lock this thread before you get a negative trust.
Cointrace (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:41:59 AM

Okay roger that, thanks for clearing that out. Have no bad intentions rest assured just set my expectations to high. Was hoping i could avoid selling the bike with a loan as i'm keen on keeping it however completely understand now

Best wishes

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: