Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:10:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Help on bounty  (Read 1342 times)
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:54:40 PM

There are many factors that can lead to get no coins from bounty program.
1. The project may be a scam. Sometimes the teams of some projects disappear after ICO. They leave us with no announcements and no payment.
2. The project cannot reach softcap. Some projects only give rewards for participants if they can reach softcap. If softcap does't meet, the projects may decide to cancel the ICO and give no rewards to bounty hunters
3. You put wrong wallet. You should know the type of wallet that's compatible with the tokens.
4. You don't follow the instruction. Some project sends the tokens to their website account. If you don't create it, then you get no rewards.  

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:55:52 PM

Hi guys
I wonder why i usually don't recive my coin from the bounty and i always do it in right way
Usually i don't get any thing and i don't have a big balance
And i need to help if you can
You must always look in your bounty to know what is the update on your participation because sometimes you need to do kyc before you can claim your token or sometimes some bounty hunter use your identity so in the end you are the one who will not get any token so always got updated on bounty campaign that you participated.
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:59:23 PM

Do you follow the rules and regulations set by the bounty team? and are you awarded stakes through the course of the bounty period. If you have been awarding stakes, then at distribution time, you need to receive your payment.

restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 12:22:17 AM

in my opinion there are 3 possibilities here why you haven't got a payment
1. You may be wrong in following the bounty
2. You join a scam bounty
3. The bounty that you follow does not reach softcap
so that you know more about all that I suggest you to follow the progress of the project on the telegram

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:58:50 AM

Hi guys
I wonder why i usually don't recive my coin from the bounty and i always do it in right way
Asking for help here will get you nowhere. The person you should be addressing your question to is the Bounty Manager. Only they will know why they refused to pay you. Check the Telegram channel of the bounty you participated in and send a PM to the Admins. That is probably the fastest way to get your question answered.

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:06:14 AM

Sometimes you have to be more patient in waiting for the distribution process or you have followed a scam bounty program, so you have to be careful in choosing a bounty program because not a few in this forum are bounty that are scam.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 03:24:41 AM

I think you are just participating in scam ICO projects. Therefore, you do not receive a reward. Or simply do not correctly read the rule of the campaign bounty and also do not get anything. Always before you participate in the bounty campaign, study the project and read all the rules.
lequocvuongpro

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:37:46 AM

Hi guys
I joined a lots bounty campaign. I received so many tokens from it. I advise to you if bounty campaign end you should PM, askes the time distribution. And sometimes bounty have KYC.
Also, you joined many scam bounty. so you don't receive tokens from it. Thank you!
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:43:48 AM

Sometimes you have to be more patient in waiting for the distribution process or you have followed a scam bounty program, so you have to be careful in choosing a bounty program because not a few in this forum are bounty that are scam.
We can now see an awful lot of bounty fraud. We are not going to get the benefits from it, all are merely lies. from now on we should all be careful with project scam that will harm us. some of the project a scam even look very nice with an interesting concept but after walking them off for fund investors and bounty hunter who doesn't get paid.

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 03:47:54 AM

Its better you check your stake every week and make sure you receive it, and after bounty program finish you have to looking for information about bounty distribution, in some case they can chance the date for bounty distribution. If you have stake already and you know about the date of bounty distrybution but you did not get any reward, you have to ask this problem in their telegram ooficial. Also you can ask another bounty hunter to know about bounty reward distribution. There are some bounty do not paying so you have very selectif to chooce it, so you will not waste your times in a few month.

JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:07:40 PM

Do you follow the rules and regulations set by the bounty team? and are you awarded stakes through the course of the bounty period. If you have been awarding stakes, then at distribution time, you need to receive your payment.

If you do not follow the rules of the campaign bounty, then you can not earn anything. Just take your time to empty.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:11:11 PM

There might be many reasons. If you joined a project that was made just to scam people, you were probably scammed by them. You worked for them without getting paid. If it is a serious project, are you sure you joined the bounty program properly? Are you sure you were accepted to their program? Did you follow all the rules they imposed? If so, then did you try contacting the bounty manager or person in charge to know the reason?

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:14:51 PM

Hi guys

Rules. the most important part. And it is also worth monitoring the project. Since there may be problems while checking blogs. Daily view information in the telegraph. Well, just scammers. Perhaps the wrong project you are driving.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
ukiert

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:16:31 PM

Hi guys
I think you have to review all the terms, instructions, and procedures. We need to understand carefully all the instructions given by the Moderator or Bounty Managers to be able to have stakes. Then you have to check for updates through their BOUNTY and TELEGRAM announcements. I am sure that you will get the stakes.
correctly if we were less careful in understanding the rules of gan as a result can also be ugly gan we can't get salary or stake we therefore must do it according to the rules that are already in the specified 
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:19:26 PM

Get intop contact with the bounty managers in order to figure out what the problem is, their contact info should be on the bounty page
ukiert

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:21:25 PM

Hi guys

Rules. the most important part. And it is also worth monitoring the project. Since there may be problems while checking blogs. Daily view information in the telegraph. Well, just scammers. Perhaps the wrong project you are driving.
try chek back gan or may not fit the rules of gan so didn't get the prize, if we usually follow the rules and not to miss in the information,, yes definitely safe and passes gan
Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:26:17 PM

If you don't receive anything from the project the gift of a possible scam or maybe it usually takes a long time 1-2 months to get a reward, if you follow the gift using the telegram you can ask the manager directly. I describe to be more careful now there are many fraud projects and relatively declining market prices. be patient and always ready with bad possibilities.
z21770179

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:27:32 PM

Hi guys
I think you have to review all the terms, instructions, and procedures. We need to understand carefully all the instructions given by the Moderator or Bounty Managers to be able to have stakes. Then you have to check for updates through their BOUNTY and TELEGRAM announcements. I am sure that you will get the stakes.

A lot of people join the telegram group and ask repeatedly about the bounty, without bothering to see through the posts that are pinned on the group. If I were the manager, I would be very upset  with this
12retepnat34

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:01:52 PM

Bounty hunters should follow rules and read the latest news about the bounty or project because bounty managers will announce when is the bounty distribution, or I think you join on a scam bounty that's why you don't receive bounty at all!
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:05:28 PM

Well, sorry to hear that, first.
but, if you join the bounty and you don't get the balance or coins, there must be some rules that you may not follow.
You must pay more attention on the rules and regulations. What campaign do you join?
It is important to understand every rules from registering, doing tasks, until reporting. Sometimes, there are some new information about the rules. So, be sure to check them on the thread or on the telegram group. Additionally, after the end of the bounty, you should know if it uses KYC or not.
After doing all, you can get the coins. however, if you have done all terms and you get nothing, tell the bounty manager and give complaint.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: