Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:54:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PYRITE | $PYE | POW/POS HYBRID | SHA256Q | FAIR LAUNCH | NO PREMINE |  (Read 23947 times)
WolfTronCoin

Activity: 452
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:25:07 AM

but that shit of altcoin is this that does not work anywhere.
I'm wasting time with this for what? If they do not know how to do, let them know.
this week is already the third sha 256 that serves to waste time ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pyritepirate (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:34:32 AM

but that shit of altcoin is this that does not work anywhere.
I'm wasting time with this for what? If they do not know how to do, let them know.
this week is already the third sha 256 that serves to waste time ...

What is it that you're trying to do that doesn't work?
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:55:27 AM

When will more information about the project, whitepaper, roadmap and even a group be available on the discord or website?

OI
pyritepirate (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:29:29 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2018, 05:45:15 AM by pyritepirate

GPU MINER: https://github.com/pyritepirate/ccminer/tree/linux

You have to clone and build from this branch. It's Linux only for now and should work as intended.  I have no way of testing one for Windows, sorry. Hopefully someone nice in the community will contribute to a Windows version.

kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:36:05 AM

Intresting algo. How many blocks for retargetting?
chdsk

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:27:52 AM

gpu miner for windows please
WolfTronCoin

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:26:56 PM

so if it's not just a cpu coin explain to me why they add two pools and I'll go with antminers and I can not mine.
  created a gpu coin of sha256 but I do not know why ... because sha256 is with a very high difficulty.
  nothing already compensates below 1000 TB and also if you can not mine with amtminer, how explain that yesterday was a worker with 10TB this in gpu rings, it is a bit strange are many ring needs, if there are many coins where to monetize them, good luck for a coin
pyritepirate (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:39:47 PM

so if it's not just a cpu coin explain to me why they add two pools and I'll go with antminers and I can not mine.
  created a gpu coin of sha256 but I do not know why ... because sha256 is with a very high difficulty.
  nothing already compensates below 1000 TB and also if you can not mine with amtminer, how explain that yesterday was a worker with 10TB this in gpu rings, it is a bit strange are many ring needs, if there are many coins where to monetize them, good luck for a coin

You seem confused. This is not sha256d therefore you can't mine with your antminer.
RinceWind84

Activity: 263
Merit: 12

HODL! If it isn't a grudge...

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:41:42 PM

For crying out loud!
read the ANN!!!!!!!!!

The fact that some pool operators blindly jump to the conclusion that this is normal sha256 makes it their own damn fault. And you should be giving THEM shit for it, not dev.

It CLEARLY says sha256q. did you see the q? It also says ASIC's won't work.

And finally there is a disclaimer in the bottom saying "Everything to get you started is written above. This is an experiment. This is fool's gold."

If you still insist on concluding that 2+2=5 then frankly you've got bigger problems.
pyritepirate (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:36:51 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2018, 05:16:29 AM by pyritepirate

If you're mining out there, you have 2 pool options for now that nobody seems to be using / is aware of: https://pool.coin-miners.info/ and http://plant-pool.net/

There is a "big" solo miner that is getting most of the rewards right now, so if you want to mine something it's best to join forces.
pogadaev
Copper Member

Activity: 201

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:04:05 PM

Hi, everybody. This coin is already in my profit mining calculator https://calcminer.info/ as well as more than 1000 pow coins  Wink
WolfTronCoin

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:59:21 PM

sorry my language , and good luck for your coin, just got 1P from asic thank you
pyritepirate (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:46:29 PM

sorry my language , and good luck for your coin, just got 1P from asic thank you

It's alright.
pyritepirate (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:35:13 PM

When will more information about the project, whitepaper, roadmap and even a group be available on the discord or website?

There is a community telegram run by one of the miners. I'm going to make a website sometime soon. There is no roadmap and no whitepaper. Coin is 6 days old and I'm doing everything by myself, so you're going to have to be patient. Maybe it will be a total failure, I don't know myself at this point. Just mine (or don't) and enjoy (or don't).
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 08:43:06 PM

GPU MINER: https://github.com/pyritepirate/ccminer/tree/linux

You have to clone and build from this branch. It's Linux only for now and should work as intended.  I have no way of testing one for Windows, sorry. Hopefully someone nice in the community will contribute to a Windows version.

Here it is the windows version  x64 bit cuda 9.0 https://mega.nz/#!7dNmkAIT!l6qrRCB4edD1yw5zzW0joeuppP398eNIm2kBPp9rQaw

pyritepirate (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:59:08 PM

Thanks a lot. You're the man. Will add to OP.
pyritepirate (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:35:11 AM

Touched up the GitHub information so it's at least aesthetically pleasing and informative. Will make a better / graphical OP when I get enough merit, rank or what not. Will set up more permanent seed nodes tomorrow and start on the website. No ETA on that.
almonk

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:47:43 AM

So what's the idea for this coin in a few words?

There is a community telegram run by one of the miners. I'm going to make a website sometime soon. There is no roadmap and no whitepaper. Coin is 6 days old and I'm doing everything by myself, so you're going to have to be patient. Maybe it will be a total failure, I don't know myself at this point. Just mine (or don't) and enjoy (or don't).
pyritepirate (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:08:46 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2018, 12:58:29 AM by pyritepirate

The idea is to create a fair, mineable cryptocurrency. This is not a quick cash grab or an attempt at one. It's really that simple. No gimmicks, no hidden plan. I have some ideas in my mind for protocol upgrades, but it's too early to discuss and it'll just generate unnecessary weight on my shoulders with people asking for them every day. I also have no plan to pay for an exchange listing, however small the fee might be. I am a miner just like you and hold no premine/dev fee. Coin is one week old and already there is an issue with regards to difficulty adjustment. Maybe it was just an unfortunate event or maybe a deliberate act that a miner or group of miners joined the network last night with 200+ GH/s increasing difficulty tenfold, and then left after a short period of time. What you're seeing now is a delay in block production caused by that. If this was in fact deliberate and keeps repeating I'll have to address it quickly. I'm aware of the options that are out there. This is a fork of blackcoin, so codebase is pretty old.
pyritepirate (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:05:09 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2018, 12:59:33 AM by pyritepirate

The idea is to create a fair, mineable cryptocurrency. This is not a quick cash grab or an attempt at one. It's really that simple. No gimmicks, no hidden plan. I have some ideas in my mind for protocol upgrades, but it's too early to discuss and it'll just generate unnecessary weight on my shoulders with people asking for them every day. I also have no plan to pay for an exchange listing, however small the fee might be. I am a miner just like you and hold no premine/dev fee. Coin is one week old and already there is an issue with regards to difficulty adjustment. Maybe it was just an unfortunate event or maybe a deliberate act that a miner or group of miners joined the network last night with 200+ GH/s increasing difficulty tenfold, and then left after a short period of time. What you're seeing now is a delay in block production caused by that. If this was in fact deliberate and keeps repeating I'll have to address it quickly. I'm aware of the options that are out there. This is a fork of blackcoin, so codebase is pretty old.

So, we haven't had a PoW block in 17 hours thanks to some asshole who stopped by with his farm for 2 hours and thought it was a good idea to push difficulty upwards. Not even sure there are people still mining. PoS still works, transactions get sent, blockchain moves forward if you need to make a transfer. This is not perfect, but it's something. If not enough power joins the network soon, I'll look into a way to reset difficulty via some rule and release a new binary. Would probably be best to change the difficulty adjustment algorithm as well... I don't know, funds are safu for now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: