Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:17:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Managers Opinion  (Read 541 times)
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 11:27:47 AM

I liked Sylon campaigns before, but he got banned from Bitcointalk for like 90 days.  Amazix are good too.

janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:53:06 AM

I liked Sylon campaigns before, but he got banned from Bitcointalk for like 90 days.  Amazix are good too.
He got banned for 2 months actually, he is still active on telegram though, you can reach him on there.

is there any bounty group can i join?
Why do you want to join on bounty group?
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:15:55 PM

I define my participation in the project as a rule by the Bounty Managers. I like Sandra. She has a good reputation.Sylon has  a good reputation, I participated in several of his projects, but I haven't received any payments for his projects.)
Yahoo 62278, erickvand ,Wapinter,btcltcdigger.....
But that is a popular bounty managers then many huntres are following for him,and  as result, you get very low paying for youself bounty company Angry
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:50:55 PM

Yahoo62278, julerz12, Arteezy.rtx, Color Lossek are good bounty manager. Of them Yahoo is the best bounty manager, although Seylon is good but his maximum campaign has failed.

rdewilde

Activity: 925
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:50:59 PM

Hello I saw many bounty campaigns and many bounty managers.
But to not waste my time and other person who propably will read this i write question.

Which Bounty Managers are good enough to instantly consider joining to his Campaigns because his promoted campaigns pay anything and after campaign go into exchange (ofcourse I consider only this campaigns who talk about listining on exchanges in roadmap). Have good contact with support and updating spreadsheets.

I make some research with many popular Bounty Campaigns (more than 10 000views on Bounty Thread) even support dont exist ofcourse officialy exist but in reality you dont receive any responds or responds will be not satisfying or just will be very hard to receive any respond. Something clarify if they dont have time for you or even with updating spreadsheet why they should have time to pay you anything.

I will be very happy if I hear good opinions
I know a lot of famous bounty managers their bounty is brilliant. But I just participated in the bounty of krypital because I liked their work. Very professional and easy to join, Also their projects are successful and have never failed

Marry_OI

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:09:40 PM

I believe that in the current situation on the market, the relevance of this issue is not confirmed. In such an unstable situation, many ICO may not collect the necessary funds. Regardless of the manager. From failure no one is immune. But as a participant, you take all the risks of participation.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: