Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:15:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Documentaries  (Read 247 times)
randall_boss (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:21:13 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for Bitcoin documentaries? I was reading an article over the weekend which suggested The Bitcoin Story, Ulterior States (I Am Satoshi Documentary), The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin, Bitcoin: The End of Money as We Know It, Life on Bitcoin and Banking on Bitcoin - has anyone seen any of these? Are they worthwhile? Or are there better documentaries around? Open to crypto documentaries too, not just Bitcoin. Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:34:54 AM

Copy pasted from my site:

Banking on Bitcoin
 Bitcoins in Argentina
 Bitcoins: Liberating Organic Farmers
 Bitcoin in Uganda – Empowering People
 Bitcoin: The End of Money As We Know It
 Life Inside a Secret Chinese Bitcoin Mine
 The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin

Honestly haven't watched a single one though. I'm more of a debate guy than a documentary guy.

Also, thanks for mentioning those documentaries. Will definitely add the ones I haven't added yet.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:04:03 AM

Banking on Bitcoin
 Bitcoins in Argentina

Honestly haven't watched a single one though. I'm more of a debate guy than a documentary guy.

Also, thanks for mentioning those documentaries. Will definitely add the ones I haven't added yet.
Thanks for sharing, I appreciate your generosity as I am going to make time time and glance through these book or video documentaries individually in order to increase my knowledge in bitcoin and other altcoins.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
Rufuspetersko

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:51:00 AM

Didn't know there were documentaries about bitcoin. Thanks for the post and the mentions of the videos. I would take a look at those. Please suggest more if you find anything.
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:03:16 AM

I think now shooting a documentary about Bitcoin is too early. Bitcoin was born no more than 10 years ago, and its popularity is just started a few years ago. Most people in the world don’t know what Bitcoin is, and the most critical is now in a bear market, so the documentary about Bitcoin may not be too attractive now.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Baser

Activity: 658
Merit: 280

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:17:52 AM

Documentaries published so far have received much acclaim. Bitcoin's 10 years success has many documentaries. I just watched these two.
''The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin'' and ''Bitcoin: The End of Money As We Know It''  I recommend you to watch it.
StephanHofmann

Activity: 19
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:34:34 AM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

I appreciate your generosity as I am going to make time and glance through these book or video documentaries individually in order to increase my knowledge in bitcoin and other altcoins. Thanks for mentioning those documentaries.
Lea Bentley

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:18:09 PM

It's good that you wanna research about your business. And watching documentaries will show you the obstacles of doing the job. But the main point is, you can just have the bookish knowledge from these, you have to do the job firsthand to gain experience and skill.
Lilly Valencia

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:52:42 PM

Documentaries on Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies are not new. Though these documentaries does not help with the trading and the investments, it does help one to have a better understanding of the crypto system and coins. Sometimes, that understanding can help people with coming up with new strategies.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:01:01 PM

There are huge documentaries on BTC and Crypto (Blockchain also) in Youtube, just put your favorite keyword there.
Jacey Barnett

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:17:08 PM

Looks like you know most of the mainstream documentaries that provide a good concept on Bitcoin. If you're looking to increase your knowledge you can watch documentaries sure but, don't just be limited by them. Try debates regarding cryptocurrency which help understanding both good and bad sides. Anywhere you start off will help you learn further on the crypto world.
Thomson-Winter

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:34:25 AM

Banking on Bitcoin
 Bitcoins in Argentina

Thanks for supplying such useful documentaries .
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:59:06 AM

Banking on Bitcoin
 Bitcoins in Argentina

Cool! I have more stuff now to learn when I have some time. Reading and researching on ones own is a good way to gain knowledge on bitcoin and cryptos in general, but it's always more pleasant to see a video of course.

I saw The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin some years ago, it's quite old but still good to watch. I'll watch the others and comment Wink
Lilly Valencia

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:49:02 PM

Documentaries on Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies are not new. Though these documentaries does not help with the trading and the investments, it does help one to have a better understanding of the crypto system and coins. Sometimes, that understanding can help people with coming up with new strategies.
Crelakoth02

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:36:51 PM

These are one of the must watch ones. Check this link out, as I have watched most of them, https://coinsutra.com/bitcoin-documentaries
Adwigossi1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:37:06 PM

Bitcoin: The End of Money As We Know It is one of the best documentary video out there. It is also advised to search in google for documentaries regarding bitcoin or crypto.
Severalle06

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:37:35 PM

Search documentaries on bitcoins on google anmd you will get enough articles and videos on it. If you are looking for a food documentary; Bitcoin: The End of Money As We Know It is a pretty good one to start with.
Soreseth02

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:37:51 PM

Actually I haven't watch the documentaries but it seems I need to watch these. It will be useful to increase the knowledge about bitcoin.
Matt Hardy

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:23:07 PM

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for Bitcoin documentaries? I was reading an article over the weekend which suggested The Bitcoin Story, Ulterior States (I Am Satoshi Documentary), The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin, Bitcoin: The End of Money as We Know It, Life on Bitcoin and Banking on Bitcoin - has anyone seen any of these? Are they worthwhile? Or are there better documentaries around? Open to crypto documentaries too, not just Bitcoin. Thanks!

Surely worth to see those documentaries. You can also look the following ones for having some good thought :-

• Bitcoin Heist
  • Magic Money: The Bitcoin Revolution
  • Deep Web
  • Betting on Zero
  • The Bitcoin Phenomenon

These are some AVs to gather basic of cryptocurrencies but to know more you have go more deep inside.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: