Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:42:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Regulations help stock market exchange, and it will in cryptocurrency!  (Read 525 times)
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:18:58 PM

In my opinion. maybe it can help for crypto development and make investors feel safer when using this currency. regulation is very important to regulate all circulation of this currency. and it is very possible to make the market conditions better, because currently there is no certainty about regulations so that all trade transactions have no legal reference.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:20:57 PM

Regulations is good and it will bring sanity to the cryptocurrencies market.  Many people have been scam and huge amounts of money lose through icos and this happened because they is no regulatory authority watching over cryptocurrencies market and its investments.  Now should the right time for registration to come in into cryptocurrencies market.
A whole lot of sanity than anyone would imagine I must say!

Sanity when it comes to fraudulent activities, sanity when it comes to market manipulations and so many more. It is just a common thing, in a lawless place, there is practically no sin, but as long as people tend to know that committing a certain offense, there is a repercussion for it, we will get to see more level of trying to caution their selves before even doing anything at all.

The only thing I feel regulation might bring about is the limit of people with lower funds into this space, but time will tell more on that, nonetheless, there is nothing with an advantage without a disadvantage for some, but in extreme case here, there is actually a lot more advantage regulation will bring than not being regulated.
fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:24:04 PM

In my opinion. maybe it can help for crypto development and make investors feel safer when using this currency. regulation is very important to regulate all circulation of this currency. and it is very possible to make the market conditions better, because currently there is no certainty about regulations so that all trade transactions have no legal reference.
besides that what i think is, with regulation, it will grow investor confidence, because it has protection from the government, so that the development of cryptocurrency will be better

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: