Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:06:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best ICO in the market with lowest risk.  (Read 221 times)
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:13:36 PM

Hi Everyone!

Can you please suggest me the best ICO in the market with lowest risk.

Thanks
Josh Batsman
The ICO which have products to offer not just a plan. Maybe exchange platform os the best ICO for now, since most of cryptocurrency users are traders then exchange site is demands in this cryptocurrency investment world. Any projects which already has good team members will be very good for investment as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

Hi Everyone!

Thanks
Josh Batsman
If you would do yourself a favor, try making research about this yourself. Soon, you will see a lot of comments from most people here showing you different coins to invest in; please don't! Make your own research cause some of them are based on 'marketing'. Moreover, I don't think there is any ICO with lowest risk cause every ICO or cryptocurrency is risky it all depends on how much you trust them.
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:31:42 PM

I have a suggestion for you, and I would recommend an ICO that I think has good potential in the future.
Roscacoin ICO will begin on 1st of April
Look at my signature  Grin Grin
Tanvir7867

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:06:34 PM

i suggest  ico Rock Mining  coin is good to parches with low risk Cool Cool
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:53:44 AM

If you want to get into an investment with the lowest risk, then go get a job  Grin Grin Grin
There is no safest ICOs or even investment instrument with such low risk, you need to describe more about how much risk you're willing to put. Even bitcoin is a high risk investment and its even safer than most ICOs out there, so why do you want to invest in an ICO rather than invest in bitcoin??
I do not understand, you want to say that investing in bitcoin has no risks? I don't agree with it. But more risky investments than ICO, I really don't know. This business is not for beginners. I participated in only one ICO. This is a good company. I don't sell their tokens. The team is trying to develop its project. If I earn going to be okay. But if they go broke I won't regret it because I know they're not scammers and there's a risk of ruin in any business.
Nope, as i said bitcoin is a high risk investment but if you compare bitcoin to other ICOs out there, then surely bitcoin will outdone all of them in term of risk because bitcoin has a proven price and demand in the market while other ICOs didn't have anything yet to prove if they will success or fail. So if you want to invest in an ICOs, then i would suggest you to invest in bitcoin first before looking at other coin.  Grin Grin

And for a note, you might not regret anything since you already had a plan before investing in an ICO and its a good trait for an investor, but some newbie won't do the same thing like you. They might curse the project or even hunt the developer team out of anger and confusion that something didn't really go as their expectation  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

i suggest  ico Rock Mining  coin is good to parches with low risk Cool Cool
I thought that ICO worth shit right now?? I got a few coins from ice rock mining ico a few months back even before the bitcoin burst and those coin still worth nothing.
Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:54:34 AM

I think they are all super risky. IMO the bigger the coin the lower the risk, although even the biggest is super high risk...i hope that made sense!

Reena28

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:02:06 AM

Be choosy and value hunter..wise in joining ico or investing one....they will never be put to final realization until their products is succesfully functioning or in demand for public use...most of ico has hyped startup..great marketing.. Still no one can conclude which of them are for real and fully works in the final..
Still its a gamble....these are some of good ico today..ive heard AI effect, Koios, the abyss, bobsrepair.. You may catch on to these guys..
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:10:07 AM

Hi Everyone!

Thanks
Josh Batsman
ICO investment is risky process so you must analyse team development, road map and white paper otherwise you are not survive in ICO investment. But i am not suggest any good ICO in current market because already crypto market is fluctuating continuously so you research your own or better wait for one more month after every problems are recover in the crypto platform you should start the career in ICO investment.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:11:09 AM

Hi Everyone!

Thanks
Josh Batsman
If you are looking for an ICO with zero or very least risk then sorry you are in the wrong market.This market is highly volatile and risk are to high but if you want stable income then you can leave this and prefer jobs and put your money in real estate business with much lower risk.As now more than 70% of the ICO'S have failed some of them turning fraud its very dificult to tell which one os good and if you have no knowledge then please leave it.Still some which can be trusted are like Jibrel network,DIW token.But do some research before all that.
scambreaker

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:11:06 AM

Me personally I think you have to pay closest attention to the team and the founders. Follow those with a reputation they have to lose.
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:47:41 AM

None of the ICOs are at risk, even though they are developed by a team that has experience if the ICO fails then it also becomes a risk.
But at least if the team is experienced, your money will be returned.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:51:57 AM

None of the ICOs are at risk, even though they are developed by a team that has experience if the ICO fails then it also becomes a risk.
well, if you talk about risk, of course ICO will always be at risk, because investment also has risks that cannot be avoided. well, to minimize risk, the choice of ICO that you think will develop quickly in a long time.
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:59:02 AM

Hi Everyone!

Thanks
Josh Batsman
I believe all of the ICO has the same potential of risk, since we can't really know what will happen to all of the cryptocurrency when it hit the market.
Everything is up to the people whether they will accept those coin or not, i think that is what mainly caused the price to spike or drop.

faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:06:31 AM

Yes, what you say is true, even though it was developed by an experienced team, of course every ico has the risk, here the team must be active to develop the ico they are working on

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Laxus215

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:17:07 AM

If you are counting criteria of lower risk than invest in ICOs which have huge supports from venture capitals or the ICOs which are directly launching their token sale on fund raising platforms like leekICO, tokenomy, liquid exchange etc as this investors and fund raising partners do the all due diligence before supporting the project. Also you can do your own research for final decision of investment usually ICOs supported by fundraising platform and investment from VCs are safer IMO.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: