Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:10:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Foundation Releases Fourth Wave of Grants , ETH will go back to moon???  (Read 162 times)
Olyphant 13

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:30:44 PM

I don't think it is a reason for increase in Ethereum price but it is certainly a positive fundamental news. Ethereum is actually pretty undervalued due to many reasons (ICO companies paying their expenses etc.).

I totally believe that are good news but their impact we be measured in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 04:52:50 AM

yes, that's why ethereum is a valuable asset that we must have. ethereum has a lot of support from the company, various erc20 tokens and also great developers who make ethreum always innovate and evolve into pioneers as the best platfrom provider.

But those who have supported Ethereum because of its support to token based erc20. But they are the ones who's destroying Ethereum as well because they keep on dumping it causing the price to lose almost 90% now. As for the news regarding fourth wave of grants, it might push Ethereum price again but its going to be a long walk towards another all-time-high.
The erc20 is still created everyday, can you predict their future?
The future of ERC20 depends on the trend of crypto. when crypto gets a little traction due to the bullish trend and there will be more demand in the ico because we have known that the majority of new altcoin that will be listed on the exchange site will give the early investors instant profit Zil, Ontology, ADA, EOS, ETHOS and more altcoin.
You should check the icostat site and it will tell you a lot about what condition of ico right now.
It's so cheap to create a smartcontract and i hope that vitalik will be thinking to create such the more requirements to generate the asset that called ERC20 token.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
harleygrant929

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:55:27 AM

I'm still buying and holding ETH because I think this is really one of very few coins that can have a future even if crysis will continue because it is solid and with a very good team. Let's see if in 2019 ETH will come back to its maximum as I expect
okay lets see , now price is good i think
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:51:28 AM

It is better than not having the grants however it doesn't directly means it will go back to moon because of it neither.
It will help it out and it is definitely great thing to hear however there is no direct correlation between the price of ethereum and the wave of new grants given out. Hence, we should hope that it would have a great affect soon but if it doesn't we should not be really surprised and shocked because that is also expected right now at such a stagnant market.

It could have a slight spike, not something major but something like %10 or similar and that would be really enough for it right now considering how much it dropped and how hard it is to move it forward these days so even a 10% increase would mean a lot of money saved by the miners selling at a higher rate.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: