Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:19:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IS GAINING PROFIT A COMPETITION?  (Read 680 times)
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:41:22 PM

In fact, the reasons lie in the culture that imposes the values of competition since childhood. Everyone is trying to outrun each other at any cost, to become more successful than neighbors, richer than friends, and so on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jateng

Activity: 1262
Merit: 148

Think Different

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:47:34 PM

Let it not be! That is the number one reason for the investors, especially new to this part because of jealousy about other users that they have come up with a good profit, so you follow their tips and turns out that you made a bad investment leading you to loss profit. Always make your own move, and to strengthen that up, you must do your own research regarding market prices, and the altcoins and coins features to fully come up with a good call to assure that your investment are completely safe and can produce profit.

Don't be sad that you get only a small amount of profit. It is better to get small profit, than to make reckless investments that ends in a bad profit. 

Does anyone experience this? Please share. Thank you!

I sometimes get jealous because I earn little and my friends profit are 3x or 4x bigger than mine but yes you're right it is not a competition. Just be happy coz you're still bless because you earn. So stop competing coz there will be no reward, and stop being jealous. There is no contest, just focus on earning.

joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:49:36 PM

In any kind of market there will always be a winner and a loser and that is the basis of trading and investing. The competition is only set up by the companies that the investors put money into so unless their is competition then there will be no movement and if there is no movement who can a person earn in the market. So in short competition is a necessity that is needed to push market prices up or down and the cryptocurrency market is not exempt to it.
That's make sense, trading is all about buyers and sellers, without this two nothing will happen inside the market, it's a competition of people who understand the system, good investors will do their homework before they will proceed and start investing their money, with proper knowledge and
better understanding this tools will allow them to compete inside the exchange as they knew when to place good entry and when to sell out after
gaining good profits.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 02:52:10 PM

Not many people/traders see it as  a competition but even so then it wouldn't be a bad competition since your only aim is to gain bigger profits every time.
Markus Good

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:54:19 PM

Well no, not always. But if you see someone earn profit more than you from the same sector or may be a bit different one, you'll definitely try to make the profit line boom or more than him. So, eventually it turns into a competition.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:01:19 PM

Let it not be! That is the number one reason for the investors, especially new to this part because of jealousy about other users that they have come up with a good profit, so you follow their tips and turns out that you made a bad investment leading you to loss profit. Always make your own move, and to strengthen that up, you must do your own research regarding market prices, and the altcoins and coins features to fully come up with a good call to assure that your investment are completely safe and can produce profit.

Don't be sad that you get only a small amount of profit. It is better to get small profit, than to make reckless investments that ends in a bad profit. 

Yes i think, if someone get profits there must be someone in the other hand using profits.
So, crypto market is speculative and anyone can get loss and profits
Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 03:04:23 PM

This is a common problem for beginners. They often listen to others' opinions and invest in encryption. Often those who call you to invest are already profitable. They need to sell for profits. This problem must have its own subjective consciousness. We must have the sense of investment risk. We should study the project carefully. See if there is any value and room for growth of the project in the future.

Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:15:45 PM

I think its normal to be jealous knowing the others have made more profit the you, but I always see this as lesson to learn for next time. And to realize that my present work is lacking and needs to be upgraded, by learning the others who got more.
Lilly Valencia

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:11:59 PM

The core of trading is competition to be honest. As in order to generate more profit through a pump an dump in the market. While this happens others are trying to take advantage of newcomers by shilling their coins in order to lure newcomers to buy them as they don't have much knowledge about the market. In the end your ability to gain profit is on how patient you are and mindful you are of your decisions as this isn't something you can rush.
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:16:46 PM

Well said, if you are in crypto just because others are doing it and making it, you are bound to be disappointed, everybody has their own pace and most likely a trick or two up their sleeves, work on perfecting your own strategy instead of trying to copy others.

ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:37:45 PM

Well said, if you are in crypto just because others are doing it and making it, you are bound to be disappointed, everybody has their own pace and most likely a trick or two up their sleeves, work on perfecting your own strategy instead of trying to copy others.
today in the new building can not be, especially if you look at the poor state of the cryptocurrency market. Today, I generally prefer not to make any trades, because the coins are in low prices and it is better to leave them for long-term storage.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:45:23 PM

I have been in the space for quite some time and one thing I have learnt and understood is that we are not in any race or trying to compete with another. One of the reasons why most persons don't get exactly what they want or utilize the opportunity they have in the space is because they tend to imitate or rather take things in another direction. Know what works for you and don't try to be like somebody else. Crypto community is getting stronger and larger on daily basis and there are a lot of traders out there also. Don't cash out because others are doing so, always try and have reasons why you are holding any token/coin in your portfolio.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:48:40 PM

Jealousy cant really be avoided and its normal for us to make some reactions on others profit or portfolio.Even myself would really easily amazed when someones do make big profits.Each person do have its own secrecy or even telling his own method of profiting it doesn't mean if he share it up with you it wont give you the same results and as being said.Instead on making money you would definitely lose it up.Dont depend on others method because each one of us do have its own.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:44:20 PM

There is only one market and when somebody gaining profit others are losing. So, there  is a competition on the market, where the smartest , patience  and the more knowledgeable ones wins .
connect08
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:58:26 PM

I hope not. It is about how you gain profit and helping others. There are some groups that helps others gain by giving away signals and it is a helping hand between beginners and experts in trading.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:54:53 AM

It is not a competition but if you look at how the markets work than you have to see that some must sell in order for others to buy. If the price goes low than the seller at the higher price wins and the buyer loses and if the price goes up than the seller that sold lower loses and the buyer who got it wins. Basically gaining profit is definitely a competition but not in the traditional sense of competition.

It is a way of making money that makes sure the other doesn't. If one profits the other can't. This is why the big boys that manipulate the market doesn't let you know what they are about to do because that would kill their profits, this is why someone who finds a proper way to make money in this market doesn't share how he does it.

People who share how they are making money usually found a way that wouldn't work or they are just sharing their "assumptions" on how to make money and not a set 100% way.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:28:18 AM

Maybe if I am in the business of giving signals to my subscribers in telegram then its a competition because I need to show to them that what I am giving them is quality signals unlike other signal group. But, if I am just a trader and work for myself only, I don't need to compete, as long as I hit my goal and earn profits, I'm a happy camper.

For the record, I am not into the business of giving away signals. I hate those kind of groups actually.
I will say more - because of such groups, people lose money. But newcomers to the cryptocurrency market believe them. RAN or later they will be able to reach the right conclusion ... or they will lose all their savings)

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:38:30 AM

I have also tried to be a day trader with as little as 2% on daily basis and I know it's possible but the energy has not really been there to push on and find it somehow difficult to do but I know it's possible and I think so I can take that bold step and my aim is 2-3% on daily profit with rollover of investment till or for a year or less even if more to achieve my aim and if I could do that I think I will be great in no time , so having big profit is not the real deal but taking time to achieve them is matter and with that it will be long in your possession.

Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:48:14 AM

Well, basically you are correct, in some point there is a jealousy and competition that occurs within parties of different crypto users. But I think this jealousy and competition is bound to positive outcome for cryptos since people will become more motivated on the task that they do in order to achieve the success that they desire.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:57:10 PM

It is a bad habit doing that thing we are all here to earn. we aren't in competition  be mature enough  in cryptocurrency .
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: