Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:19:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is crashing due to the falling price?  (Read 2008 times)
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 05:28:22 PM

I don't think bitcoin will crash even if the price go more down. In my opinion bitcoin will start grow on this last period of this year. Is better to hold and get more bitcoins if possible and keep it until you think it grow enough for you. I also not think bitcoin will go lower than 6000$ even if someone try to make price go lower.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Small_Man_Big_Thoughts

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 12:06:17 PM

In my opinion Bitcoin falls much it also comes from the laws of nature in business. Finance and stock markets are also flourishing, but sometimes weakening is normal. Bitcoin i feel it like a tree when it sow seeds grow and then give the fruit its high price. But then it is old and then the life of a tree. So we are fully confident of the price coming because it is growing.
Yeah you are right. It is natural and I think that there is nothing to worry about the price because the current price is also very good and according to the market cap. If manipulators create another temporary bump in the price, some people will earn money, some will cover their deficits but many will lose in the near future when the price collapses again to its normal position.
brightMan

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:38:24 AM

In my opinion Bitcoin falls much it also comes from the laws of nature in business. Finance and stock markets are also flourishing, but sometimes weakening is normal. Bitcoin i feel it like a tree when it sow seeds grow and then give the fruit its high price. But then it is old and then the life of a tree. So we are fully confident of the price coming because it is growing.
Yeah you are right. It is natural and I think that there is nothing to worry about the price because the current price is also very good and according to the market cap. If manipulators create another temporary bump in the price, some people will earn money, some will cover their deficits but many will lose in the near future when the price collapses again to its normal position.
Bitcoin is not for crashing and the price is not too low that it will crash in the future. It is the future currency and will definitely take over the market in the future no matter how much time it will take, but it is confirmed that bitcoin will be only usable currency all over the world. Other currencies will crash but bitcoin will be there on top of currency market.
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:16:28 PM

They are actually related terms used in cryptoeconomics because when bitcoin crash, we can see its price is falling too. The reason behind the falling of price is due to the basic factors like the demand of people on bitcoin gets low.

Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:32:21 PM

They are actually related terms used in cryptoeconomics because when bitcoin crash, we can see its price is falling too. The reason behind the falling of price is due to the basic factors like the demand of people on bitcoin gets low.
Yes, the demand factors and also you can include the fact that due to the FUD it could make a drastic changes too in the market. But as long as we see the price is not yet falling below $6000 it is still a good sign that bitcoin is not dead yet even if falls to $5000 it is still a good sign that bitcoin is still alive.
We just have to support from it no matter what because we people can really make a change if we do help each other.
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:27:02 AM

I don't think bitcoin will crash even if the price go more down. In my opinion bitcoin will start grow on this last period of this year. Is better to hold and get more bitcoins if possible and keep it until you think it grow enough for you. I also not think bitcoin will go lower than 6000$ even if someone try to make price go lower.
Bitcoin have a bright future, it will be hard to demolish it. It is already established that even it experience some flows there will be time that it will recover and used widely.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:35:26 AM

the price of bitcoin at this time is too bad a fall because the price of bitcoin which initially could reach the price of $20k at this time the price fell to around the price of $5-6k and in my opinion this is the most terrible bitcoin price movement in the history of the circulation of bitcoin prices.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:03:06 AM

Bitcoin is crashing due to the falling price and Price is falling because bitcoin is crashing right?   Grin

It happened every time bitcoin goes up, there is always price correction while the whales are trying to buy cheaper coins. This I think is just what is going on here. Everybody knows bitcoin will bounce back and even if the price is more than $5000, people will still buy. Pulling the price down is logical for those big investors so they can buy back too.
Not like it's the intention of the whales to go after and pull down the price of Bitcoin, but as a free economy and in the quest for profit making, the dictates of demand and supply surely have to play out. Nevertheless, the price of Bitcoin cannot now be said to be crashing - price was done crashing at the beginning of 2018 and no one in his right senses would question the nasty fall, not after such a hasty climb!

Regardless, it's a balm to the wound to know the development of the Bitcoin network have not stalled or retrogressive and so one can rightly say, that Bitcoin is now reinforcing its foundations, which would see to the next climb, being strong and sustainable.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:50:39 AM

Bitcoin is crashing due to the falling price and Price is falling because bitcoin is crashing right?   Grin

It happened every time bitcoin goes up, there is always price correction while the whales are trying to buy cheaper coins. This I think is just what is going on here. Everybody knows bitcoin will bounce back and even if the price is more than $5000, people will still buy. Pulling the price down is logical for those big investors so they can buy back too.
Not like it's the intention of the whales to go after and pull down the price of Bitcoin, but as a free economy and in the quest for profit making, the dictates of demand and supply surely have to play out. Nevertheless, the price of Bitcoin cannot now be said to be crashing - price was done crashing at the beginning of 2018 and no one in his right senses would question the nasty fall, not after such a hasty climb!

Regardless, it's a balm to the wound to know the development of the Bitcoin network have not stalled or retrogressive and so one can rightly say, that Bitcoin is now reinforcing its foundations, which would see to the next climb, being strong and sustainable.

Bitcoin crashing is not same like price of Bitcoin is crashing. People may find it difficult to understand the point of this title.
Price correction is when price drop cause someone intentionally rise the supply or demand, depending which one price will
go in that direction.
   Bitcoin is stable at this price. $20k was not normal and stable, to big demand lead to that point. After that point people
start to dump their Bitcoin and supply grew a lot, demand couldn`t follow that. Now we have stable demand and supply,
price is stable too. Bitcoin is strong and it`s not crashing.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 12:49:54 PM

everyone should decide how much they can stand. and so be patient.
We've been hurting for months now. Now we need to see $ 8,000 and a little over. ethereum minimum $ 400 - $ 450 should be the level.
because otherwise the market will not win. and the volume of market volume will remain low.
I don't have any more. I can last two months. Two months later, if I don't change, I'm gonna sell all my assets.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 01:34:20 PM

I don't think bitcoin will crash even if the price go more down.

the huge drop of the price is called a crash , therfor we can safely say that bitcoin did experience to crash .

In my opinion bitcoin will start grow on this last period of this year.

that is also my expectations for bitcoin , lets just hope that it'll come true . lets hope that bitcoin wont failed us because its reputation is at stake .

I also not think bitcoin will go lower than 6000$ even if someone try to make price go lower.

if someone makes the price lower , then expect to see it lower because the price only depend on the demand and supply .  but for this year , i dont think bitcoin can go down below 6k since it already given that we are now on the last quarter of the year .
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:37:48 PM

Bitcoin already so famous and whatever affect its price, still it continue to give us a better services especially about its functionality. It will stand strong whatever problems that may encounter as this is still getting more useful in the near future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 12:43:51 AM

the price of bitcoin at this time is too bad a fall because the price of bitcoin which initially could reach the price of $20k at this time the price fell to around the price of $5-6k and in my opinion this is the most terrible bitcoin price movement in the history of the circulation of bitcoin prices.

Price, market cap, volume and other statistical figures related to bitcoin are just a result of the demand of people on bitcoin and cryptoccurrencies. I am not also worried if bitcoin is crashing because i believe that is just normal and everything will be okay too.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
ginellis

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:57:38 AM

I don't think bitcoin will crash even if the price go more down.

the huge drop of the price is called a crash , therfor we can safely say that bitcoin did experience to crash .

In my opinion bitcoin will start grow on this last period of this year.

that is also my expectations for bitcoin , lets just hope that it'll come true . lets hope that bitcoin wont failed us because its reputation is at stake .

I also not think bitcoin will go lower than 6000$ even if someone try to make price go lower.

if someone makes the price lower , then expect to see it lower because the price only depend on the demand and supply .  but for this year , i dont think bitcoin can go down below 6k since it already given that we are now on the last quarter of the year .
There is nothing to worry about the future of bitcoin. For me price is not important because I am not making money from bitcoin. The purpose of my investment in bitcoin is not making money but to us them anywhere in the world when needed. We all should focus on the acceptance and regularization of bitcoin throughout the world. The price will automatically increase with the growth in investment cap.
Butonyki

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:39:53 PM

Bitcoin already so famous and whatever affect its price, still it continue to give us a better services especially about its functionality. It will stand strong whatever problems that may encounter as this is still getting more useful in the near future.
The market value of bitcoin is still on the top and will remain in top forever. Altcoin are far behind than bitcoin and there is no competition between biotin and Altcoin. People still trust bitcoin the most although the price is low these days. There is nothing to be panic and we should be optimistic and patient. Bitcoin is the leading crypto in the world and will be the mainstream in currency market in the future.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:56:03 PM

The falling of prices is indeed made bitcoin crash for a while but it is just temporary and it will come back soon. You can always count on crypto that it will rise again even if it is down most of the time this year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: