Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:43:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What the Holybook says about Space travel..  (Read 48 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:15:26 AM

Are the elites trying to escape the future judgment?   They probably are. But I don't think the Creator care whether we leave Earth or not.  He already confined  us in Spacetime/Universe. He is outside of Time & the limits of the universe. Imagine it as a zoo within large enclosed Forest.. . Earth is the Zoo while the enclosed Forest is the Universe. The Creator is a Spirit being watching over our aging world and the universe from his Everlasting Domain.

Past or Future space travel quoted in the Holybook.

Ancient Babylon probably has a space traveling elites.  
The Creator spoke through prophet jeremiah when it was time to end the great empire. Here  : Even if Babylon ascends to the heavens and fortifies her lofty stronghold, I will send destroyers against her," declares the LORD. - Jeremiah 51:53
(Some say this might actually be referring to future empire the Holybook calls the "Mystery Babylon")

Space traveling by the ancient people doesn't surprise me too much because I have heard traditional stories of hidden cities in Rivers and Oceans where few people go to and are made to travel through clouds and space (in form of shooting stars) to carry out assignments in different parts of the world. Many modern day occult members (former members) also say similar things in their confessions. Like in this article:
- The City Under the Sea:  https://mysteryoftheiniquity.com/demonology/the-city-under-the-sea/
- Or this video:  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dXns5W2nKmE
*There are loads of similar confessions

So maybe  the elites of ancient Babylon were exposed to similar things and have structure in space?

Could be referring to Mystery Babylon

There is a future empire called Mystery Babylon or Babylon the Great (or Whore of Babylon) that features in the Book of Revelation. The empire is hated by the Creator because it will oppressed/kill the saints and corrupt the World. The Creator will eventually cause a nation to attack and defeat the empire.
 Some think the empire the book of Revelation is referring to is Rome. I think this might true, problem is Rome/Vatican is no longer as powerful/influencial as the Holybook describes. Or maybe it is still be as influencial as before but only in secret? I have read some articles claiming that Vatican actually rules much of the World and are actual owners of some of the most powerful nations on Earth.
Or it will become an empire again?

✴Here are some descriptions of Mystery Babylon(or Babylon the great) in the book of Revelation:

Book of Revelation Chapter 18
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+18&version=NKJV

The Fall of Babylon the Great

"After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illuminated with his glory. And he cried mightily with a loud voice, saying, “Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird! For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury.”

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.
Render to her just as she rendered to you, and repay her double according to her works; in the cup which she has mixed, mix double for her. In the measure that she glorified herself and lived luxuriously, in the same measure give her torment and sorrow; for she says in her heart, ‘I sit as queen, and am no widow, and will not see sorrow.’ Therefore her plagues will come in one day—death and mourning and famine. And she will be utterly burned with fire, for strong is the Lord God who judges her.

The World Mourns Babylon’s Fall

“The kings of the earth who committed fornication and lived luxuriously with her will weep and lament for her, when they see the smoke of her burning, standing at a distance for fear of her torment, saying,
‘Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! For in one hour your judgment has come.’
“And the merchants of the earth will weep and mourn over her, for no one buys their merchandise anymore:
merchandise of gold and silver, precious stones and pearls, fine linen and purple, silk and scarlet, every kind of citron wood, every kind of object of ivory, every kind of object of most precious wood, bronze, iron, and marble; and cinnamon and incense, fragrant oil and frankincense, wine and oil, fine flour and wheat, cattle and sheep, horses and chariots, and bodies and souls of men. The fruit that your soul longed for has gone from you, and all the things which are rich and splendid have gone from you, and you shall find them no more at all.
The merchants of these things, who became rich by her, will stand at a distance for fear of her torment, weeping and wailing, and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city that was clothed in fine linen, purple, and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls! For in one hour such great riches came to nothing.’
Every shipmaster, all who travel by ship, sailors, and as many as trade on the sea, stood at a distance and cried out when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, ‘What is like this great city?’
“They threw dust on their heads and cried out, weeping and wailing, and saying, ‘Alas, alas, that great city, in which all who had ships on the sea became rich by her wealth! For in one hour she is made desolate.’
“Rejoice over her, O heaven, and you
holy apostles and prophets, for God has avenged you on her!”

Finality of Babylon’s Fall

Then a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone and threw it into the sea, saying, “Thus with violence the great city Babylon shall be thrown down, and shall not be found anymore. The sound of harpists, musicians, flutists, and trumpeters shall not be heard in you anymore. No craftsman of any craft shall be found in you anymore, and the sound of a millstone shall not be heard in you anymore. The light of a lamp shall not shine in you anymore, and the voice of bridegroom and bride shall not be heard in you anymore. For your merchants were the great men of the earth, for by your sorcery all the nations were deceived. And in her was found the blood of prophets and saints, and of all who were slain on the earth.”

Revelation Chapter 17
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+17&version=KJV

"And there came one of the seven angels who had the seven vials and talked with me, saying unto me, Come here; I will show unto thee the condemnation of the great whore that sits upon many waters, with whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman seated upon a scarlet-coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and of the filthiness of her fornication; and upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF THE HARLOTS AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus; and when I saw her, I marvelled with great surprise. And the angel said unto me, Why didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman and of the beast that carries her, which has the seven heads and ten horns.
The beast that thou sawest was, and is not, and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and shall go into perdition; and those that dwell on the earth shall wonder (whose names are not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world) when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
And here is the meaning which has wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sits.
And they are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he comes, he must continue a short space.
And the beast that was, and is not, is also the eighth king, and is of the seven, and goes into perdition.
And the ten horns which thou hast seen are ten kings, which have not yet taken a kingdom, but shall take authority as kings one hour with the beast.
These have one mind and shall give their power and authority unto the beast.
These shall make war against the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them; for he is Lord of lords and King of kings; and those that are with him are called and chosen and faithful.
And he said unto me, The waters which thou hast seen, where the whore sits, are peoples and multitudes and nations and tongues.
And the ten horns which thou didst see upon the beast, these shall hate the whore and shall make her desolate and naked and shall eat her flesh and burn her with fire.
For God has put in their hearts to fulfil his will and to agree and give their kingdom unto the beast until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
And the woman which thou hast seen is that great city, which reigns over the kings of the earth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator