Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:27:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon?  (Read 70066 times)
quaanetsnike

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:07:42 AM

When need to start buying?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:33:10 AM

Well you can understand why they sell their altcoins too early if you experience the trauma of lossing more money instead tan holding. Just as what is happening today where bears is dominating. If you bought ETH at $170 thinking its the bottm while now you see it less than $120, then its gotta to be time to panick. That is what is happening now. No one is interested to even buy BTC but only those who are rich enough who can wait til it goes up.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
quaanetsnike

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:36:56 AM

Waiting for BTC with 1k price
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:02:17 AM

I cannot understand this as well, because selling during such a market will lead only to big loses. Just be strong and try to overcome this market situation and move on. Keep your coins safe, be patient and wait for the better times to come.
In this market I think only those people will sell their coins who will not have the knowledge about the crypto currencies and those people can sell who do not have money from any other source and they only have this one option remained to get money for their daily need while the remaining do not sell their coins and hold the coins until it gain the real value.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:38:17 AM

I don't think I'm going to sell any of the altcoins that I've got as long as I don't get my targeted profit. Blockchain technology will eventually find its well-deserved place.

This is true. But what do you think how many coins that are now on cmc are gonna exist when that happen? i'm pretty sure not many of them!
to sell Altcoin will generate even more profits by holding it for some time with see and monitor the State of the coins in the future. so I don't immediately sell Altcoin and keep it for a while after I got it. This has been my strategy in selling the coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Enzos

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:57:53 AM

Since the decline in bitcoin is fatal to the value of the altcoin, many investors have sold a lot of altcoins and they are correct. Such investors usually continue to make money. A keen judgment of the cryptocurrency market in the coming months is a necessary factor for the winner.

sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:27:53 AM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

I think many people sell altcoin because of fear. They see that altcoin, rising in price and sell, or sell as soon as it enters the exchange (making the collapse of prices). I also keep all my altcoin.
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:40:31 AM

altcoin is just an alternative coin that is used for a moment and is used to try to grow the assets it has, when I have made a profit I will sell the altcoin that I have and I will not dare to hold the altcoin for too long because it has too high risks.
I agree. It takes high risk to hold altcoins because not all are profitable on the market. I also sell alts just number of weeks after receiving it because the price is good on the market because the earning from it is where I am depending my expenses and it gives good profit. It makes me regret if not because sometimes it already drops when I really need it and this is where I depend.

mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 04:43:53 AM

many who immediately want to sell coins owned by a decrease because of fear that continues to happen. probably quite reasonable but this will certainly have an impact on the harm it brings. better to wait and hold because it would be better than having to quickly sell but no profit obtained.

Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:49:07 AM

A weak hands, many who selling their altcoins in panic, because afraid to loose all funds. I'm not hurry, so keep holding.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 05:09:49 AM

People are selling their altcoins as unfortunately they follow the Bitcoin's trend and lose their value much more than bitcoin during long bearish periods.

Usually when btc goes down the value of most of the time other coins follows, because they majority of the exchange pairs are with btc. It is unlikely to profit with altcoins in these cases. It's not impossible if you wisely invest and you are sure about it.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:43:40 AM

I am only selling my altcoins as soon as possible because if i know that this kind of altcoins have not capable to high their value in the market, importantly we know better of our altcoins so that it was not wasting our time to wait to increase their prices.
BitUsher
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1034

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:45:20 AM

The bear market is continue and most altcoins will keep dropping in value. BTC and fiat are the safe options now
ruli stylon

Activity: 721

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:49:58 AM

Selling coins that are owned for various reasons such as necessities of life that cannot be avoided every time. Because other factors such as panic see prices drop sharply. Usually when getting coins from bounty or airdrop, the price is high and many participants sell it directly.
BitUsher
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1034

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:53:03 AM

But how about those alts price that some bought on high peak?

You have to look on it with a case by case basis but many of these altcoins can drop lower and never recover. Keep in mind new altcoins are created all the time and there is always the next fad around the corner

If youre that buyer would you sell it for btc? Just because its more safe? That isn't even guaranteed.

much safer than keeping it in an altcoin in a prolonged bear market

The BTC ETF isn't going to be approved and has already been delayed again till feb, this means no return of the bullmarket with all that dumb money buying alts
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:04:39 AM

I am only selling my altcoins as soon as possible because if i know that this kind of altcoins have not capable to high their value in the market, importantly we know better of our altcoins so that it was not wasting our time to wait to increase their prices.
Knowing and believing to the existence of altcoins that you are holding is very important as we might hold or sell it right away after knowing that there's no clear future ahead, we do need to understand that everything inside this business is all about trusting and making a good position, selling is part of the market timing is very important among each decision that you will take.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 06:38:26 AM

In my opinion, not all investors will sell all the coins they buy at ico at very cheap prices, some investors who really believe that the coins will give a lot of profits will surely hold the coins they buy and will sell when the price has reached the price of ico

Kezacky

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

https://gptverse.art/

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:51:23 AM

not only is it the ''initial way to think about selling altcoins'' but this is a way to minimize the impact when selling losses. How can? seeing a bad market situation is not the right way. if you believe in decisions and choice of coins from your own research . I think you can also judge for yourself, in determining opportunities to sell or hold it.

panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:55:40 AM

Because of the need of money my dude, I personally don't want to feel like "damn I lost some money on that's alts' so what I do was to sell even at loss, besides there are some bills to cover right.
sssergy

Activity: 366

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:02:53 AM

After market down record amount of history everyone afraid to lose more money. They don't even know this market is now on the bottom selling more coin could be bad to get profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: