Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:51:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon?  (Read 70056 times)
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:58:18 PM

I think it should be because they want to get more profit to wait for it to be patient so that it happens as long as don't sell at a cheap price it's just useless.

I am not an enemy for myself. Why should I sell the altcoins, when they are still very cheap? It seems to me the best decision is to wait for the times when the market will grow. I need to get my profits.
Yeah it is very good to hold your coin and not to sell your coin at panic. Price now a day is not worth selling just have patience tomorrow you will get reward for it. If you are holding I am sure tomorrow you will be happy for taking this wise decision of holding. No bad time is forever. It changed always in history so good to hold for few more years with patience.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gamer4156

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:07:25 PM

Your post is confusing me Shocked I think like me English is not your first language Tongue People are trying to save their money that's why they are selling. When BTC is going down it is directly affecting whole crypto market. Meanwhile some altcoins almost died and they are near to dye. I don't think there is any other reason.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 06:29:07 PM

People are trying to make money as soon as possible because of this situation of the market. In fact, rather than hurry, they will earn a little patience and make more money. I hope everyone gets what they deserve.
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 11:23:42 AM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

That is why we see a fall on the continuation of the whole year. They want to take away the cryptocurrency from the holders for priceless. On the contrary, I compiled my portfolio for this year. I has accumulated coins of the ERC-20 group. Such as: ETH, CVC, SNT, OCN, ADX, MCO. I think there will be a growth soon.

Some of the coins you have in your briefcase, such as ETH, ADX and OCNI also hold. I don’t want to sell for a penny. I even try to buy more of them in order to capitalize on it during times of market reversal.
A good choice. Sooner or later the growth will be. I especially have high hopes for Ethereum. He has good news in January 2019. For Adex there are also good events that can also affect the price - https://medium.com/the-adex-blog/the-adex-blockchain-advertising-grant-program-call-for-applications-1d4d06d6eedc

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:32:38 AM

If the assets you invested in were mistakes you made in your learning days,  then I guess you have to makes sales to avoid being ashdraked in the long run.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
plr

Activity: 1120
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:45:51 AM

It depends on the financial situation of the holders, if he is not making a profit from holding his coins and he has an emergency there is no choice but to sell his coins, I have the same experienced selling my coins are the wrong time because I need money so badly then.
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:58:19 AM

Because people have bought crypto at the very high prices and they are just unable to be patient and to wait. They are panicking and selling their assets, as the price goes down by 5-15 percent. Wait for a longer period of time and everything will be great.
I agree , it is very exhausting fall , and many who can not and record their losses , I think if the good coins then sell the coins at a loss, better to keep for a long time and get good money

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:07:04 PM

well in many case, holding alt doens't got you a good return, especially in this polluted market when every day more token be generated.
sure you can hold some coin like eth, but what about you hold coin like URO for example?
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:40:52 PM

Actually, some reasons why we sell our altcoins is because we are afraid that the price will go deeper once the trading in the exchange starts. A lot of dumpers will usually do this kind of works and we can't stop them. So we decided to sell it immediately while the value are still good and convincing.
Delima Manis

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:58:48 PM

I think many people sell their coins to reduce losses. but certainly not all coins. promising coins of course will still be kept until the price is really good and profitable.after all, not everyone sells coins. some people actually see a good opportunity when the market situation is bad and the price of coins drops

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:05:26 PM

I think many people sell their coins to reduce losses. but certainly not all coins. promising coins of course will still be kept until the price is really good and profitable.after all, not everyone sells coins. some people actually see a good opportunity when the market situation is bad and the price of coins drops
they sell because they need money to buy bread. Many people get income  only in cryptocurrency and they have to sell

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:15:20 PM

Frankly speaking I am not patient enough, so it is just in my mind to sell altcoins too low. To my regret it is my mind to do so and I can't get rid off this behaviour

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:17:54 PM

I here and see that a lot of people are selling their altcoins for this reason or for that reason. In some cases I here that people are even spending their altcoins to buy Bitcoin. Now that one really has me confused. To me it’s way to early to be selling your altcoins. It’s like selling an original painting before it even gains in value or while it is still gaining in value. What smart investor does that unless they are selling out of fear or because they are desperate. For me I am holding all of my coins for now because it is way to early to even think about selling your altcoins; what say you?

The market has a lot of investors and every investor has their own strategy. No one has the best strategy for an entire community. Investors only win when he makes his own strategy and executes it. so you should not wonder why they are selling, wondering why you are distracted by that. Wink

magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:23:27 PM

some people sell their coins to reduce losses, some sell their coins to buy their daily needs. I myself have to sell my coins for my needs, my cash is running low so I think there is no other way than to sell the coin assets that I have

a d i m u l

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:28:55 PM

for the past few days the altcoin has dropped so much that many traders buy and sell these altcoins. this aims to gain profit.
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:32:48 PM

for the past few days the altcoin has dropped so much that many traders buy and sell these altcoins. this aims to gain profit.
it becomes good, actually when buying and selling activities on the market start to get crowded, it becomes good value for the market. it can increase trading volume in a few days. even though prices fell but if offset by improving market volume I think that was a good response from the market.
pokxon

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 01:38:03 PM

You hold some altcoin and see the price of bitcoin falling uncontrollably. The smartest way is to sell all altcoin to bitcoin - sell bitcoin to stablecoin - Wait for the lowest bitcoin price and buy it. That will make you more bitcoin instead of losing money when holding altcoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:39:45 PM

I also cannot understand such people that are simply selling their coins at the moment. You should buy more currencies, because the prices are pretty great at the moment and you would be able to gain great profit in the future.
These people are simply victims of whales manipulation. And this happened to them because they didn't really want to understand the crypto market and crypto currencies. All market participants in 2018 found themselves on an equal footing, only some tried to understand what was really going on and looked for ways to solve their financial problems, while others, after a series of stupid actions, simply sold all their assets in the negative and left the market.
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:09:26 PM

You hold some altcoin and see the price of bitcoin falling uncontrollably. The smartest way is to sell all altcoin to bitcoin - sell bitcoin to stablecoin - Wait for the lowest bitcoin price and buy it. That will make you more bitcoin instead of losing money when holding altcoin
reasonable strategy. but it's better when Bitcoin going down, to sell everything to the dollar. and then buy altcoins for dollars when they touch their bottom

komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:31:33 PM

reasonable strategy. but it's better when Bitcoin going down, to sell everything to the dollar. and then buy altcoins for dollars when they touch their bottom
In general, I am trying to sell a falling coin for USDT, because it is the equivalent of a dollar in cryptocurrency, and in any case I do not lose on interest when withdrawing to a bank card. this way you can quickly respond to market trends.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: