Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:09:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I stopped trading. 3 reasons why.  (Read 20633 times)
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:46:51 AM

It is a pity that you got into such a situation! I also did not quite long ago in this market, but this did not happen to me because I chose the HODL strategy and was willing to wait a long time! For an inexperienced person, trading on the exchange is a huge stress with big losses !
Trading is not good today because the price is becoming stable and sometimes more fall. Truly that  trading is stressful but watching the chart whole day is much stressful and you cannot enjoy it. For now what is good to to is holding the coin that has potential and wait it recovers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:50:33 AM

Trading only becomes stressful when you allow it to be. It's not the trading system that is the problem. It's the trader him/herself. Investing more than you can afford will surely stress anyone out especially during a crash. Another is being a day trader which will certainly take up much time due to regular checking of market conditions and value. Also, investing in too many currencies will surely take much time due to constant monitoring. Everything can be simple if we are disciplined enough to manage our time and portfolio.

tuanytcc

Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:51:55 AM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

3) I started playing blockchain games (not gambling).

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD:

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

With three reason that you gave, I can understand this because I also experienced days with trading everyday. It is really stress and I almost lack of sleep. But I don't already give up trading, I just transfer to trading for long time (week or month), not trading every hour and every day

AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:55:33 AM

If you are not a very qualified trader with extensive experience, then trading with you will always take a very long time. As you gain new experience your trading will be more and more automatic, you may start using trading bots. This will allow you to free up your time.
iTradeBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:00:51 AM

Yeah, It takes too much time.
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:08:21 AM

Yeah like you i stop trading because its very time consuming and very stressful you need to check the chart whole day and your mood become bad when the price gets down, thats why instead of trading i spend my spare time in joining some bounty campaign less stress, all you need is to complete the task every week and you will earn.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:10:40 AM

Anything worthwhile involves hard work and sometimes, stress! Leaving cryptocurrency because of these is a flimsy excuse at been lazy! The challenges and difficult include stress is what is made up of ingredient that produce success!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:18:02 AM

Anything worthwhile involves hard work and sometimes, stress! Leaving cryptocurrency because of these is a flimsy excuse at been lazy! The challenges and difficult include stress is what is made up of ingredient that produce success!
If trading is not for you then you will not make money here, that is our main purpose and we all know there is no easy way to do it, but it's possible.
Some people make big money in trading so we do have a chance, but we should be smart as they are, we have to put our passion on it and if we feel we keep losing money then I guess it's better to give up our dreams and look for other opportunities in life.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:18:13 AM

Day trading is much stressful more why you have option on long term investment on better coin of your choice and if you can really do the day trading then you either have target on daily basis and know little about the tools to use .
deus030518

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:20:10 AM

1) Too much stress.

Yes, I believe you understand me. My mood depended on one or another token value. I couldn't work sleep and eat. I was checking value for 15-20 times per day. I could not live like that any more.

2) Too much time.

Again, when you are checking value for 10-15 times per day it takes a lot of time. I was always tired and exchausted.

It could be called another addiction but I don’t care. I do like it much more. It interesting and funny. It seems like blockchain games take too much time and money. However, it’s not! Trading and bounty take waaaayyyyyy more!

UPD:

I've noticed a lot of questions about blockchain games. Here is my games list on product hunt https://www.producthunt.com/@house_lama/collections/blockchain-games

The reason that you have said is just a problem of some trader but you can get out of it. You need to control your emotions in doing trading, you will experience stress it you do not control your emotions. You just need some rules in doing the trading so that it will not take too much of your time doing day trading will really need too much of your time. Playing blockchain games is another way for you to earn money.
mary0919

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:24:34 AM

1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD:

Yes maybe it can be stressful but if you really in need of money maybe you cannot feel that way and will still try to do something in order to earn more. Trading gives huge profit that if you can hit the price in the market but it is really hard to win on trading that is why it needs a lot of time to study.
virtual_miner

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:40:40 AM

It can be less stressful, if your approach is different. If you are logging in 10-15 times daily, then it is very stressful. If your approach is just hold long-term then it wouldn't be that stressful. There are a few good coins that you can hold for long-term like Ethereum and Neo.

It is difficult, because trading is very easy to cause many phenomena such as stress, anxiety, ... Because their money is rising or falling continuously, they can not care less about it.
thuat86

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:42:18 AM

1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD:

Yes, I have stoped trading for months too. I am not good at trading, and the marketing is easily manipulated by big hands
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:44:51 AM

1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD:

Yes maybe it can be stressful but if you really in need of money maybe you cannot feel that way and will still try to do something in order to earn more. Trading gives huge profit that if you can hit the price in the market but it is really hard to win on trading that is why it needs a lot of time to study.

To be honest. It is probably the market situation that is stressing you. Everybody loves money. I bet you'll stay awake if the market is in a complete bullish trend. I myself would goddamn spend my whole day making huge amount of money.
atayating

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:45:12 AM

Everyone here will make money in different ways. Maybe you are really tired of such a cycle of life every day, leaving may be a good choice!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Snake9999

Activity: 415

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:54:29 AM

You should stop this bad habit immediately, which is not good for you. A real good trader will not stare at the screen every day. You need to pay more attention to the good information about the cryptocurrency, and then decide when will buying/selling, this is the most important.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:03:18 AM

1) Too much stress.

2) Too much time.

UPD:

Well, then don't forced yourself too much because it can really bring us stress. There's a lot of options that we can do and it depends on how we are going to handle the pressure. Trading need analysis and patience which needs to be developed because cryptocurrencies are unpredictable.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
sammyp

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:06:18 AM

Besides the stress and time consumption involved in trading, I stopped it because I was loosing more than I was gaining as the market became very in predictable. I rather find bounty hunting more friendly than trading.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
dulinivanrus

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 08:37:27 AM

I for example do not trade just invest and no longer go to the stock exchange ! I'll come in a couple of years and I think I'll see waiting for a good gift in the amount of a good amount of money !

✦ ZOPTAX ✦
❝ Disrupting VOIP with Blockchain ❞
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:16:14 AM

Everyone is an individual with different set of skills. Not everyone can be a Pilot or scientist. You may have found it harder then expected but trading still is profitable and still worth it. Every job you do has a negative side. Everything depends on your priorities.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: