Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:06:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] --> TRUSTplus TRUST <-- [X16S][PoW][MN]  (Read 5242 times)
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 03:28:56 AM

Ignore me, just noticed it is still syncing the blockchain and that is why the coins aren't showing.

We made it to page 2.  Let me know if I can help in anyway.  I’m syncing my Droid as well.  If we start swapping before your wallet syncs, I can help you get your coins.  Make sure you backup your keys = No worries. 

Trav

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 03:32:15 AM

15min block time?   Shocked   Lets hope exchanges won't require 60 confirmations.

TRUST version one will be forked to 15 minute blocks to ensure the people that do not swap during the swapping period will still have their coins available and we essentially reduce the amount of blocks to inspect in the future to inspect for lost coins.

XTP will still be in the 45 - 90 second range.

Trav

webdesignamite

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:44:30 AM

As a hodler of TRUST, i'd like to know whether my tokens will be transferred to your new blockchain (XTP) when that launches. If not, are there any exchanges remaining on which i can sell my stake in TRUST or is it a dead project now its no longer traded on bittrex?
RuTranslator
Copper Member

Activity: 152
Merit: 10

BM Russian Translator

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:43:04 AM

Russian translation reserved
numeracci

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:17:31 PM

Hi, is there a guide or something to retrieve coins from Bittrex?
I just realized this coin has been delisted. Is there a wallet to download?
Thx.
webdesignamite

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:53:21 PM

You Can download a wallet here https://trustplus.com/. I'd still lie to know whether my delisted TRUST tokens will be migrated to the new blockchain when that goes live. Anybody know?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:04:40 PM

The information from the website is very limited. Once you got these coins via mining or staking, the only use case is to sell it in exchanges to get something from it, right? But, currently there's no exchange yet? How are you going to attract other users to buy this coin, that they will not be left bag hodlers after buying from the exchange?
numeracci

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:41:52 AM

Are coins switchable? When is the deadline to do that?
Please provide some serious information for you users, the website is not very explicative, few information on the wallet as well.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 04:57:29 PM

We have a community question. At @BittrexExchange There are 3.4 Million unclaimed $TRUST nearly 10%. As we craft XTP do we include the coins in the swap or reduce the coin count going forward?  What are your thoughts?

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 04:59:34 PM

Please provide some serious information for you users, the website is not very explicative, few information on the wallet as well.

We plan on doing a swap.  We are treating the Bittrex Delist as an event that no one predicted.  TRUST will be swapped 1:1 for XTP.  XTP will have PoW reactivated and MasterNodes.  The Algo we are using has caused issues with five other coins and we are making sure the same will not happen to XTP.

My previous posts goes right to your question. There are about 10% of the coins still on Bittrex.  Do we burn those coins or move forward hoping some day someone makes a ticket at Bittrex trying to recover them?

numeracci

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:23:36 AM

We plan on doing a swap.  We are treating the Bittrex Delist as an event that no one predicted.  TRUST will be swapped 1:1 for XTP.  XTP will have PoW reactivated and MasterNodes.  The Algo we are using has caused issues with five other coins and we are making sure the same will not happen to XTP.

My previous posts goes right to your question. There are about 10% of the coins still on Bittrex.  Do we burn those coins or move forward hoping some day someone makes a ticket at Bittrex trying to recover them?

Well, are you asking me (holder on Bittrex btw) if I want my coins to be burned and loose them or instead switch them and still having something in my hand?
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 12:28:13 AM

Well, are you asking me (holder on Bittrex btw) if I want my coins to be burned and loose them or instead switch them and still having something in my hand?

Why are you leaving them on Bittrex?  They will be removing TRUST wallet from their servers in a couple weeks.

numeracci

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:54:55 AM

Why are you leaving them on Bittrex?  They will be removing TRUST wallet from their servers in a couple weeks.

Where and how I can withdraw them? That was my initial question.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 05:56:59 AM

http://trustplus.co/paper/bitcoinpaperwallet3/generate-wallet.html?design=alt-trustplus

numeracci

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 06:18:52 AM

http://trustplus.co/paper/bitcoinpaperwallet3/generate-wallet.html?design=alt-trustplus
Is this the only way? NO exchanges at all? What about MEW, if you know plz?
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 01:03:05 PM

My previous posts goes right to your question. There are about 10% of the coins still on Bittrex.  Do we burn those coins or move forward hoping some day someone makes a ticket at Bittrex trying to recover them?

We are not an Ether token.  I’ll try to get the online public wallet up but please use the paper wallet before Bittrex goes dark on supporting TRUST.

Why are you leaving them on Bittrex?  They will be removing TRUST wallet from their servers in a couple weeks.

Is this the only way? NO exchanges at all? What about MEW, if you know plz?

We are not an Ether Token.  I will try to get the online public wallet up today.  Make sure you have your coins off of Bittrex before they stop supporting TRUST.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 11:55:35 PM

It is imperative you remove your TRUST coins from Bittrex before they become "unrecoverable"

numeracci

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:47:04 PM

It is imperative you remove your TRUST coins from Bittrex before they become "unrecoverable"

Ok I downloaded the file for win...I think I need to sync the wallet, any suggestion on how to do it?
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 07:48:16 PM

Ok I downloaded the file for win...I think I need to sync the wallet, any suggestion on how to do it?

Do you know how to directly install the Dat files?

Close the wallet -
If windows,
Download this https://drive.google.com/a/trust.digital/file/d/17xGLb95dD4-4J0UuHT0mtYVrwcdju7ZA/view?usp=drivesdk
Decompress it to %appdata%/TrustPlus/   Replacing files

Then open it. Should sync you to November 2018

numeracci

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:01:04 PM

Do you know how to directly install the Dat files?

Close the wallet -
If windows,
Download this https://drive.google.com/a/trust.digital/file/d/17xGLb95dD4-4J0UuHT0mtYVrwcdju7ZA/view?usp=drivesdk
Decompress it to %appdata%/TrustPlus/   Replacing files

Then open it. Should sync you to November 2018

I just dowloaded the exe from website, don't know about the dat file.
The file you are pointing me is very big, past 2 gb, what is that for please?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: