Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:28:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advise projects in which it is worth investing ?  (Read 600 times)
wongdeso

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:59:24 AM

Reconsider and re-examine to invest in ICO, it is difficult to get certainty but it would be better if you examine it. But if you are sure that the coins that have names and values can provide certainty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:15:32 AM

If you are interested in projects already existing I would just recommend checking out Top 100 at Coinmarketcap, many gems there that have a chance to multiply their value in the future (BAT, ZIL, ADA, 0X, NANO, ELA, GNT,...). Many choices, you just have to make the right ones.

Yes, this is right. The best option will be going for the top projects already listed on that site though if one is looking for an alternative which has the possibility of bringing in good returns I am advising those projects that are recently listed in some exchanges -- buy them when they are already in the dip and about to make a comeback upwards though this can also be hard as many projects just continue to have a downtrend and stayed in there down and can be taking years towards recovery -- well this is a big reality we have to face in this market. However, if one has the money then popular options can be the best choice as next year there is a big possibility that things can be turning so green.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:55:31 AM

Anyone who wants to invest in a project should just look for projects with a minimum viable product that is realistically going to be useful and will drive in demand in the long run, and something you can see for yourself and not just some promise, and then be careful to choose the team you want to be leaving your money with as this would be the thing that would guide you on what you should be investing in and what not you should be investing in.

There are lots and lots of projects in the market, just as fishes in the sea, so it is left for you to have enough knowledge not to end up picking the dangerous ones. It means you need to spend your time to catch the right one. If you depend on this community then you may end up in investing into a wrong one. Because most people here are suggesting only what they have already invested by accident and what they got from airdrop or by bounty participation.
biletskiy

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:15:02 AM

Advise projects in which it is worth investing ?

Look at these projects: Eidoo, On.Live, Universa. These projects are new on the market, but they have a great future. Perhaps in 2019 they will be able to get into the top 40. I'm sure they're not scam.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:49:52 AM

Maybe you know that many Scam ICO's is coming out this year to victimized investor's that's why investing in a ICO's today is very risky,if you can afford to lose you can make your own research don't ask for a advise to other people because you cannot sure that the project they give is not a scam,if you want to invest make a properly research so that you have a big assurance that the project you participate is legit.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:45:05 AM

I have read some facts about litecoin and made a little interested in investing. Litecoin was made in 2011 and provides color for cryptocurrency investors, at that time bitcoin still had a slightly cheaper price than today. Litecoin is made for someone who wants to invest in bitcoin but they cannot afford to buy it because the price is so high, and the concept of litecoin is almost the same as bitcoin and the most interesting is the transaction process that is faster than bitcoin, I just think if one day the price of bitcoin has soared so investors will choose litecoin instead.
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:43:33 AM

IMO the ICX token for the mid-long term can gain a big value, and chances are for XTZ too: those two are quite new altcoins with very good fundamentals and capable team members.

For the less risk-averse ones, low caps like ELIX or ONION are for you if you're for looking for the real moon and you're willing to burn in hell if the rocket doesn't make it out of the atmosphere.
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:59:42 AM

It is hard to look for a good project nowadays. Because there is allot of project that are scam. Unlike in the past that there are so many good project that are release. Like appcoins.

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:16:15 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2018, 06:59:29 PM by whaawh

It is hard to look for a good project nowadays. Because there is allot of project that are scam. Unlike in the past that there are so many good project that are release. Like appcoins.
First of all, we must pay attention to the names of team members. To avoid fraud, we must also analyze the project in terms of the relevance of the idea in society. Based on this, we will be able to determine our prospects and the prospects for our investments in this Project. In any case, any analysis does not give an absolute guarantee, and this we must remember.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:56:28 PM

IMO the ICX token for the mid-long term can gain a big value, and chances are for XTZ too: those two are quite new altcoins with very good fundamentals and capable team members.

For the less risk-averse ones, low caps like ELIX or ONION are for you if you're for looking for the real moon and you're willing to burn in hell if the rocket doesn't make it out of the atmosphere.
and yet we cannot influence anything. If we made a mistake and invest in projects that do not have great prospects, then we will not be able to minimize our losses. Based on this, you first need to choose a good project and then expect to fly to the moon.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:09:14 PM

Beware of the people who shill worthless tokens you may get those suggestions out of nowhere the never heard projects that promise that your dreams will come true once you've invested lol, you can list it those as you may get some legit worthful projects to invest never forget that there are tons of scam on crypto so beware you can research those coins once you've got enough suggestion from people here.

ajdaj

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:35:24 PM

Beware of the people who shill worthless tokens you may get those suggestions out of nowhere the never heard projects that promise that your dreams will come true once you've invested lol, you can list it those as you may get some legit worthful projects to invest never forget that there are tons of scam on crypto so beware you can research those coins once you've got enough suggestion from people here.
I think that such people should beware of anything, because it is a waste of time and your money. In any case, if you have any interest in the project, it is better to buy these coins on the stock exchange, and not to expect that someone or somewhere to offer them at a cheap price.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:14:32 AM

Do not confuse,,
For a new people who come to this crypto world ,, i suggest you to buy bitcoin and ethereum,,
Both are the best choice for newbie
Then,, learn more how to know a good and potential cryptocurrencies,,
So, you can choose by yourself,,
That is one way! If you do not know what to buy yourself, then, just buy what most people are concentrating on the most.
A lot of people tend to confuse themselves into buying quantity instead of quality and not realizing that what would make a market grow huge in the long term, will be based on that quality.

A market that is worth investing is a market with a product and a great team and you have to be able to do due diligence on your own to be able to get the ones that would be worth investing in based on the fact that there are so many fishes in the sea. Like I always tell people, it is your money, it is your profit, and you should always be able to make decisions on your own.
Saint1990

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:51:01 PM

Do you want to invest in already established project or ICOs???
If you want to invest in already established project than invest in Zilliqa, Zilliqa will be launching its mainnet in Jan 2019 & the chances are higher the price of ZIL token will increase.
If you are looking for new ICOs then check my signature:- Invest in TEMCO, TEMCO is developing a supply chain platform on RSK Bitcoin blockchain. TEMCO project is backed by very well know venture capitals like KIPVC, TLDR Capital, blockchaini, foundationx, Nexus One, deblock & Blockchain 4 Humanity etc & already have $2Billion+funds.

binhvo1505

Activity: 728

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:08:07 PM

WPP will definitely be a great project for investors now. Our project has sold over $ 25 million and we have had enough money to do wonders in this market. A recession will have very few projects that sell so much money. Let's join us.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
kojoannan

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

www.daxico.com

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:16:34 PM

Infinitus project is good worth investing, it is like smart repository which allows users of the token to recover their wallet address when it get lost or the private key is forgotten. Almost 93 percent of the allocated tokens got sold during the ICO stage.

shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:21:29 AM

I guess we must pay attention to the projects (the platforms) which deal with the Smart contracts. They have the best future, in my opinion. Here, I mean, first of all, Ethereum, Cardano, NEO, and Waves.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:44:12 AM

Reconsider and re-examine to invest in ICO, it is difficult to get certainty but it would be better if you examine it. But if you are sure that the coins that have names and values can provide certainty.
Most of the icos are losing values immediately there are listed in an exchange and I therefore,  will advise that we should trade with risk in mind when investing in icos.
There are projects that people are putting in money now, projects like enkronos, buddy, ubex and dav.

Look at these projects: Eidoo, On.Live, Universa. These projects are new on the market, but they have a great future. Perhaps in 2019 they will be able to get into the top 40. I'm sure they're not scam.
I will study this projects and see if it is recommendable for investment as it seems many of 2018 projects are not surviving in the market and I think this is due to how the developers are handly some of the projects.  Many projects has been abandoned and the developers are still in the business of creating new ones.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:28:18 AM

I would say with the current market conditions that it is best to stick to the bigger more established coins at the moment. Once we start to rise, then it could be better switching to alts. As for long-term, then again I would say the bigger coins tend to be better, so BTC ETH and XRP.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:22:10 AM

you may start with top 20 coin in CMC. do research, extensively. then once you confident enough try the rest.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: