Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 10:52:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the world becoming tokenized?  (Read 544 times)
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:12:14 PM

perhaps universal tokenization will accelerate the introduction of cryptocurrencies in all countries of the world.
This is how cryptocurrencies can accept and understand, and begin to trust

Enataramel

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:29:50 PM

It is very long process. Full tokenization of the whole world will require many years. It will be possible in 50 years full tokenization.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:35:12 PM

In the wake of the general hype cryptocurrencies now everyone wants to create their own tokens. But few people wonder whether their token will be useful? Yes, perhaps this will speed up the adoption of crypto, but on the other hand, such unnecessary tokens only clog the market.
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:43:53 PM

It looks like the world is slowly going to a decentralized state. More and more companies are switching and creating their own decentralized app to utilize block chain technology. In my opinion with the emergence of crypto currency we could do more with our funds without being compromised by the government.

South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:03:27 PM

I get the impression that every influential entity has plans of creating its own currency. There's even speculation of Facebook creating its own ICO.

Do you think that fractionalized ownership will be applied to everything? Are all assets going to be tradable?
This is not something new, in the past there were many currencies circulating in parallel from each other but then governments outlawed that practice and only national currencies were left standing, it is entirely possible we are going back to that world thanks to cryptocurrencies in which there are going to be a lot of coins and you could receive some perks or discounts for using that coin at the right store.
medical-student

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:14:59 PM

I get the impression that every influential entity has plans of creating its own currency. There's even speculation of Facebook creating its own ICO.

Do you think that fractionalized ownership will be applied to everything? Are all assets going to be tradable?
what i think is that Facebook, with the money they do over us, does not need to do an ICO go get more money. i do not see such entity to be decentralised
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:18:30 PM

perhaps universal tokenization will accelerate the introduction of cryptocurrencies in all countries of the world.
This is how cryptocurrencies can accept and understand, and begin to trust
If we all be bounded to tokenization I guess that's a big opportunity for everyone specially those who still didn't have proper educations on crypto. Scam projects shouldn't prosper so that the trust of public will come back and crypto again will rise at good reputations in terms of investments and ICO projects. Let's keep promoting crypto for a brighter future and make the world tokenized.
quandong

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:19:05 PM

The influence of Bitcoin and the crypto market on the lives of today is so great. So our world will gradually be transformed and encoded by Bitcoin and its applications will happen.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:22:03 PM

Its possible that all assets are going to be tradeable. This isn't only happening to crypto's or any online investment that we are with but its really going to that point where everything can be treated that way.

With facebook's rumor, its still a rumor and I even thought about that before when they changed their statement, from banning crypto related ads to sudden modification and after that the interest of studying blockchain. But it doesn't just because they are getting into blockchain, they will come to crypto's too and will tokenized their shares but that's a possiibility.

Adaykith12

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:29:11 AM

Without mass adoption, tokenizing will be mostly unsuccessful. Investors investing in that specific entitiy will only have that token and this will lead to lack of universality.
Greladric77

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:29:30 AM

It seems to be like this way but all the tokens will not be able to trade. The number tokens in the market is high and will keep rising but all of them will not succeed and will eventually fall in the future.
Glaleng09

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:30:44 AM

It is very early to say that but people are investing their precious money into it, to buy token and make project a reality. As the popularity of the cryptos grows tokenization will get more famous among the depositors to put heir money on the line.
Ocoremar06

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:31:04 AM

Everyone is looking to take part in the business. But the situation it is in now, that won't work. The market itself will choose which ones will survive with the proper plans and technologies.
syarifbitcoinishack

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 12:21:37 PM

hmmm i think yes, I see lots of projects that prefer to use smart contracts and blockchain belonging to other platforms like Etherum, maybe because the making is easy and doesn't take a lot of time
but as a result many projects are scam after getting funding from investors
PavelMed

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 03:49:21 PM

It is natural, you can expand your business without risking your capital, how can a firm refuse such an opportunity?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments
██████████████████████████████
Low Fees! Truly Anonymous Transactions Join the discussion thread
armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

It is a good idea but I think it will appear in a very distant future. Our world is still growing everyday but it is not so modern. What you say will definitely happen in the next 100 or 200 years. All countries will merge into one and technology will always be utilized.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
0t3p0t

Activity: 1610
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 04:13:40 PM

There is a huge possibility that everything will soon be tokenized as long as blockchain technology is applicable into something that the team want it to be tokenized in a way of rewarding it's possible users from using it's finished product in the near future. Adolting this technology has already been happening so it is not far from mainstream though it is only applicable to crypto friendly countries.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lanatsa

Activity: 2884
Merit: 660

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:06:32 PM

I don't know what they up to but i think some of these who just created their coins are for the usefulness of trading their product on their platform. I have seen such platform who uses this kind of style and most of them are for their platform, maybe even steam would create their own token if they have the chance to make it for the sake of trading but, it's unclear if that happens.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:38:33 PM

the world is changing before our eyes! every day crypto currency enters every life - every person! Many states have set the priority for development in the crypto industry! fewer and fewer people remain who do not believe in the crypto market! I personally like that many states create their own cryptocurrency!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:50:56 PM

i don't know if all assets, but i really think that blockchain's tecnology and dapp will have a great role in the future. But not before the next 5-10 years..
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: