Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:19:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Worldwide blockchain developers stats  (Read 366 times)
DdmrDdmr
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 10856

There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 03:30:37 PM

How can the data be valid? If it's based on the CV profile of each individual then that will be counted is inaccurate, most of them use the keyword "crypto" so all parts will enter. I think this is unfair if it is said to be blockchain development statistics.
That is why I suggested to @phwizard to include some more detail as to the methodology used to derive the data (nº of CVs parsed/non-parsable, keywords, and assuring keywords are used in a developer content as opposed to non-developper).
The stat is likely a decent approximation though, based on referenced keywords (I don't know how job roles are treated), but degrees of real expertise behind each CV is obviously not going to be evaluated. @phwizard has provided additional information on this thread, with a link to some of the underlying aggregate absolute and proportional data: Since he is actively responding to questions here, he will likely get back to you on your concerns.

@phwizard, just to point out that it is common practice to answer multiple posts within a single post (quoting whatever is necessary from each), in order to avoid posting multiple times in a row...
hodlbitcoin2020

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:14:25 PM

despite of ban in India Blockchain development is in the mainstream in Indian software community hopefully govt take measures to retain these developers
Thomson-Winter

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:20:19 PM

It is unbelievable that India is on this list
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: