Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:09:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherium 1000 $ is a dream to everyone !  (Read 20214 times)
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:39:04 PM

Ethereum will go up with Bitcoin growth, this year I don’t think there will be a big increase.
Rather, it should be expected by the middle of next year, and maybe even later.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:43:51 PM

I think it's just a matter of time before we get back to the $ 1,000 level. With the next bullish trend this will happen, you just have to be patient. In the meantime, you can increase the deposit in ETH, trading in pairs with ether, investing in coins with the largest current drawdown, there were already many chances to earn, yesterday the PAL token gave to earn. In general, we need to be able to work in any market conditions.

xbossJ

Activity: 278
Merit: 5

Invest and play

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 06:54:27 PM

ETH at $1000 Isn't a dream to me!! It was $1300 in December of 2017 to March of 2018! What makes you think it won't be $1000, The market is undergoing a period of cleansing, rebirth and maturity! Its after now that we would have a true picture of the worth of these coins! ETH was trading at less than $20 at the end of 2016. Its increment since then is 50 times! and It will return there when the market stabilizes! I don't think $1000 for ETH is a difficult task to solve!

Faireum.io   Pre-Sale: 25 March 2019  
────  Invest / Play ...Or why not both?
Mas Ustad

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:17:43 PM

All the cryptos are in red right now and Ethereum is not an exception. But if you look at the BTC vs ETH exchange rate, then the value of ETH is higher than what we had one year back.
I still really hope that at least at the end of this year it can go up to $ 500- $ 700 is very good, until today ethereum prices are still stuck and does not have a definite movement.
correctly gan I also agree because to cover losses in a few months it would have been all the bitcoiner very much like if ethereum price can go up at the end of this year at least $500-$700

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:19:29 PM

Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !
It will be nice to see Ethereum for this price because everyone here who owns Ethereum will be five times richer.
But do not forget about buying Ethereum now, when is cheap Wink.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Mas Ustad

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:22:12 PM

I think it's just a matter of time before we get back to the $ 1,000 level. With the next bullish trend this will happen, you just have to be patient. In the meantime, you can increase the deposit in ETH, trading in pairs with ether, investing in coins with the largest current drawdown, there were already many chances to earn, yesterday the PAL token gave to earn. In general, we need to be able to work in any market conditions.

that is certainly true in the other we must be patient and should be able to adjust the market conditions but sometimes we don't also lose capital to invest, let alone like me who still do not have much capital to invest

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:24:49 PM

Nothing is impossible. I also dream like that, ethereum will repeat its peak. I am sure ethereum exceeds the previous one. We'll see what will happen later this year.
Dewi89

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:32:21 PM

Ethereum once stood above $1000 before and it was a dream that was a reality, I am still very confident that at the end of the year the dream will be repeated again.
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:52:26 PM

1000 USD is not a dream for ETH. ETH can easily achieve that again. Just be patient and wait for the market to recover. It's not just ETH that dipped, almost all the coins dipped.
ETH is one of the best out of thousands of coins. ETH has actual uses and has one of the best developer teams in the world. I can't help but think of the upcoming success of ETH in the next couple of years.

Of course, it's good that there are people who share so much faith in Ethereum no matter what. Personally, I after such a strong fall do not believe that it will be able to return back to 1400 dollars, even if bitcoin is 50 thousand. I really want to be wrong, but there are no such prerequisites for this, since too many ICO collected funds in ETH, so it can be heavily dumped in the future.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:19:51 PM

Looking at the price of Ethereum today is really makes sad. it drop a lot from last year. But my hope for Ethereum still not lost, and i believe it will goes up again, and i hope it will happen at the end of this year.
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:36:03 AM

Oh my god after the fall down of etherum from 1400 $ to 200 $ what do u think of the soon futur of etherum?! .. my opinion is etherum will get to the top again it's normal when it's so down with every other coin or bitcoin.. can i use patience as a smart solution to get rich with 4 ether now !

I am sure that 1000 dollars is not the limit for the development and appreciation of Ethereum. I think this is quite normal Ethereum value. Last time, the price increase has already confirmed such prospects for Ethereum, so now is a great time for a profitable hold.
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:50:20 AM

I think Ethereum now is still the most trusted cryptocurrency, along with BTC and price will return to ATH or even greater.
BILGPS

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:53:27 AM

We dream that crypto become the universal currency but it is dream now and for Ethereum the price of $1000 achieving is a challenge so i would say that if want to know that the demand of that currency is high so the rise in the price is expected soon.

Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:53:34 AM

I am sure that 1000 dollars is not the limit for the development and appreciation of Ethereum. I think this is quite normal Ethereum value. Last time, the price increase has already confirmed such prospects for Ethereum, so now is a great time for a profitable hold.
maybe in future ethereum price could break the highest price ever and make new high.especially when CBOE launched ethereum futures trade , i am sure it could make eth price go to moon.
nikeel

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:57:07 PM

maybe in future ethereum price could break the highest price ever and make new high.especially when CBOE launched ethereum futures trade , i am sure it could make eth price go to moon.

you can say that. Look at what happned to BTC futures... after the hype, 90% market retracement.
Serg33vnik

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:46:57 PM

Maybe this price will not be and enriched by the click of fingers, it will be more difficult...yes, but this industry will finally take its rightful place in the economy and contribute to the development of states
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:28:04 AM

Now, it is a dream. When Ethereum reached 1300 dollars last winter, almost everybody was sure that the altcoin's price would go up further. I remember, some people predicted ETH could reach 5 thousand soon.
Dorridu

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:54:53 AM

That is what everyone wants, in the past, the value of Ethereum has grown more than that number. But do not know what the problem that made their value fall down without stopping. At the present time, when the value of ETH continues to fall, investors are no longer waiting for bitcoin.
dubynin1990

Activity: 131

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:24:37 AM

I think the investment in Etherium great idea, but it will not come to 1000 dollars, at least in this market, everything will start to recover when the market will revive ICO, and the ICO market will revive when the cryptocurrency market starts to rise, and the market will grow for bitcoin. So everyone is waiting for the growth of bitcoin and then observe the recovery of the market.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:29:05 AM

we will see when it launched at end of year what will ethereum price be.. many people hope ethereum could repeat its price history last year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: