Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:40:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: a little party never killed nobody!  (Read 189 times)
krenus (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:52:48 PM
Merited by Vovka4 (2), chrissland (2), epidemia (1)

hello! there are some thoughts i would like to share. how do you think is it possible that some time later we will have communities dedicated to crypto? by this i mean some sort of meeting where all the members are aware of cryptoworld and actually take some actions in it. i fancy the idea of gathering together and hanging out with some music and nice chatting. don't you think it would be amazing? what about international meetings? one of the great things about crypto is its making everyone equal, so this is just another step for people getting closer leaving behind political nonsense and everything we see on tv every day. but then, maybe that's why some countries are banning crypto and everything to do with that, after all it's potentially dangerous that one day people can realize there's not so much differences between them, no matter where they live and what fairytales they were read in the childhood.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 09:57:21 PM

I like this idea and i think like minded people and crypto enthusiasts from a specific area can arrange such meetups and also invite some common people from around town, such meetups can really help in the adoption and awareness about crypto in the area.

Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 10:06:06 PM

This a very good idea. I think meeting to discuss crypto related issues will go a long way to help the crypto community grow. We can also discover new ways of solving problems facing the crypto community.

Sondale

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:27:40 PM

hello! there are some thoughts i would like to share. how do you think is it possible that some time later we will have communities dedicated to crypto? by this i mean some sort of meeting where all the members are aware of cryptoworld and actually take some actions in it. i fancy the idea of gathering together and hanging out with some music and nice chatting. don't you think it would be amazing? what about international meetings? one of the great things about crypto is its making everyone equal, so this is just another step for people getting closer leaving behind political nonsense and everything we see on tv every day. but then, maybe that's why some countries are banning crypto and everything to do with that, after all it's potentially dangerous that one day people can realize there's not so much differences between them, no matter where they live and what fairytales they were read in the childhood.
it is a very good advice, as we all know that it is bad to keep our money in one place. The same story is with the cruprocurrency wolrd, be careful
Vovka4

Activity: 510
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 07:38:43 PM

It seems that such meetings already exist, just there are usually going to some major investors and discuss where to push the market further)
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 04:44:40 PM

I think I saw it somewhere, I don’t remember exactly such communities, but I think that there are already people who gather in groups and discuss further perspectives.

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
epidemia

Activity: 826
Merit: 330

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 06:58:45 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2018, 07:16:10 PM by epidemia

Well, you know that project where they send youth to teach English in Africa and other countries? Probably we can do the same with crypto. We used to have internet clubs. Essential thing for newbies in crypto as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: