Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:22:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Social Media to Crypto  (Read 1194 times)
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:00:44 PM

together play an important role for blockchain growth and crypto currencies. because general information about crypto is always released on social media. starting from prices and project updates or versions, always announced on social media. then what are crypto benefits for social media. In general, more crypto users will enter social media.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 12:00:53 PM

In my opinion, Social media effect is better than printed & visual media. Because the people on social media are using internet and blockchain needs internet. That's why social media is still leverage of cryptocurrency.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:30:45 PM

What are your thoughts on these 2 factors when it comes to Bitcoin and other cryptos.

1. How does Social Media effect Cryptocurrency?

2. How does Cryptocurrency effect Social Media?

Your thoughts on both , this could be very interesting.

I think social media give big effect to cryptocurrency. By social media, many people knowing about cryptocurrency. Most online media cover negative news about cryptocurrency but not with social media, many people in social media give positive psychology to me

Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:33:31 PM

What are your thoughts on these 2 factors when it comes to Bitcoin and other cryptos.

Social media affect crypto or the bitcoin thru the times where it would be advertised, the popularity of bitcoin is boost with this kind of stuffs. The cryptocurrency affects the social media thru the information the cryptocurrency has that is helpful to people using social media. Those two benifit from each other.

SoiledDove

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:46:12 PM

Social media can help spread the word fast and make sure it gets around. But really, it is much better for people who love crypto currency to use social media platforms where people of mutual interests go. Like Bitcointalk. A lot of  people out there wouldn't know what we're talking about. But of course we can have private groups on subreddits on mainstream platforms. They're a nice development.
EllieBasti05

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:53:28 PM

1) Social media affects cryptocurrency

(-) by spreading false information about the currency on how it will effect the government and the economy. Social media can destroy the reputation of the crypto by bringing its name about investment scam. Media can be scripted.
(+) by giving good views about the digital currency that saw by million people around the world. What happening today is many people from different countries get involve using the crypto different from negative news circulated in the media.

2) Cryptocurrency affects social media through ads by encouraging people to get involve in using digital currency. Other countries started adopting crypto through social media.

Both of them can affect each other, They can both give positive and negative impact on cryptocurrency.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:53:41 PM

Social media is the best platform or one of the best to spread the news in cryptocurrency community.
They are good hands to develop and advertise future project in blockchain like ICO.
Both must work well together. i am sure that FB will have their own coins in the near future.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:09:28 PM

I think social media give big effect to cryptocurrency. By social media, many people knowing about cryptocurrency. Most online media cover negative news about cryptocurrency but not with social media, many people in social media give positive psychology to me
that's right, because social media is a source of information that is always noticed by all people so that the existence of cryptocurrency is increasingly recognized, so it has a very positive impact on cryptocurrency.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:43:53 PM

you can reflect on ico projects and the way they market through social media, it's not just about marketing to sell their tokens. but to introduce more through social media because it is easier to target all levels of society
Raju Ahammed

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 01:46:27 PM

Yes
Bitcoin make many effect by social media in the crypto world.Because when we make any post about crypto currency in the social media. Many people can see this notice and the know this news correctly. many kind of metter known about crypto currency such as how many coin offerd by thos company or how many days they offerd there bounas.many people attract on crypto currency by this kind of news of social media. I thing this is the best way to expose crypto currency in the whole world, thank you.

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:21:05 PM

Social media is currently playing an important role in crypto progress because this method is very effective at introducing crypto and attracts people around the world to invest in crypto.
Ted DiBiase

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:40:15 PM

Social media affects cryptocurrency by potentially skewing people's opinions in general through pumping or spreading FUD. Cryptocurrency affects social media negatively I think. A lot of crypto related stuff that's being advertised.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:53:53 PM

Social media did pretty important job in taking cryptos to the corners of the world. Even I came to know about cryptos from someone I met online on facebook. So yeah, for something which exist online, online social media platforms play a crucial role be it for advertising it or targeting a specific audience.

I can added some info about specific audience mean millienial generation , who born in 2000 where everything gone with internet.
So I think that sosmed will attract millenial audience rather than elder because as I know people who dare to invest with massive amount are the elder one,right ?

Smiley
hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:03:06 PM

Social Media is an important area for all things and Cryptocurrency is using Social Media for their announcements and people can follow cryptocurrencies on  Social Medias I can see it on Facebook, Twiter.... and new crypto projects use Social Media  for collect money and it is a very important area for their advertising.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:12:37 PM

Well I think that social media isn't affecting much about crypto expect for those who knows about it though. But sometimes when all people knew about Bitcoins bull run everybody goes crazy about it.
cryp_aaluru

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:56:57 PM

Sorry for digression but maybe anyone can explain the popularity of Telegram for ICOs? Almost in every project they use Telegram as the main channel for contact.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:14:05 PM

Cryptocurrency, as well as social media, possess a mutually advantageous romantic relationship. Social media impacts cryptocurrency each favorably as well as adversely. It's the moderate by which cryptocurrency gets to away towards the entire broad globe.
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:17:26 PM

Social Media has a significant impact on Cryptocurrency, as Social Media offers new information about it. Based on the result of the information given, it will affect the positive or negative Cryptocurrency. The saddest thing is that Social Media was used by the government to destroy Crypto.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:24:41 PM

It does in various ways. People now a days are social media addict. They prefer to keep themselves updated with people and the world through the social media. So social media helps crypto currencies to expose themselves to those people. Now this has both negative and positive affect. Most of the people blindly believe whatever they read on the social media. Thus, they might also end up getting the wrong information/impression about crypto currencies.
Not sure how cryptocurrency can affect Social Media. They are whole different things.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Ashwin Kumar

Activity: 134

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:33:51 PM

Social media always have great impact for all sorts of industry including cryptocurrency even recent days people are much more addicted in social media like Facebook Twitter and so on so it's true that social media can do any big things for crypto industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: