Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:54:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Treat trading as your job  (Read 2283 times)
creeps (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:00:39 AM

Many beginners want's to become a trader, but they are skipping the process and start looking for an exchange as much as possible without knowing how to trade well. Trading is not that easy, it requires a lot of research, and analysis treat trading as your Job!

One of my friend asked me about the current exchange he is using, and what coins to buy so he can make profit. Well, I don't give any advice regarding on this one because for me if you want to make profit you should know it on your own. I just give some advice that if he really wants to become a trader, go take the process, learn more and you will see what coins to buy especially during this bear trend.

How do you see your trading activities? Are you just here to buy and sell or you are here to have more good coins and hold it until you make profit?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1043
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:11:05 AM

Many beginners want's to become a trader, but they are skipping the process and start looking for an exchange as much as possible without knowing how to trade well. Trading is not that easy, it requires a lot of research, and analysis treat trading as your Job!

One of my friend asked me about the current exchange he is using, and what coins to buy so he can make profit. Well, I don't give any advice regarding on this one because for me if you want to make profit you should know it on your own. I just give some advice that if he really wants to become a trader, go take the process, learn more and you will see what coins to buy especially during this bear trend.

How do you see your trading activities? Are you just here to buy and sell or you are here to have more good coins and hold it until you make profit?

It's more like a job but rather our sustainable business, and with trading ability its certain to earn much higher profit as your income compared of having stressful job. Treating your daily trading activities as your job will provide you a positive outcome in the future, because if you're focused with it you will obtain a good trading decisions.

mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:17:47 AM

In my own opinion, the main reason why people chose to trade different types of tokens in order for them to make profits from it. Hodling is the most important thing to practice if you want to trade or become a trader. Let us learn to hold token and wait for the right time to sell it.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 03:25:10 AM

actually I've been trading since 10 years ago, but not in crypto, I just learned to trade in crypto a few years ago, just like real trading, crypto trading is also very fun even though it's full of risk
elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:20:13 AM

actually I've been trading since 10 years ago, but not in crypto, I just learned to trade in crypto a few years ago, just like real trading, crypto trading is also very fun even though it's full of risk

What do you mean real trading? Which part of trading cryptocurrencies isn't real? :/

Do swing trading to reduce the stress though. I leave day trading since months ago, the stress is too high.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 04:44:46 AM

I prefer buying low and selling high from medium to long term. Day trading or trading for short term profits is pretty hard for me to consider I am not tight at setting stop losses ending up losing rather than gaining. I did my research but it's that psychological manner that I cannot get off me easily so hodling is I prefer.
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:26:08 AM

Many beginners want's to become a trader, but they are skipping the process and start looking for an exchange as much as possible without knowing how to trade well.
~snip~
That's why they say cryptocurrency world is cruel, they immediately plunge without knowing what they are doing with a high level of risk.

~snip~
There are several coins that I hold for the future, because I'm sure the price of the coin will rise, and about 40% of my assets, i use for daily trading on a different coin.
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:30:12 AM

I think if you want to treat trading as your job, you need to learn deeper about trading and not just learn about the basic of trading. It is more than buy and sell the coin, we need to analyze to find out which coins that can work well for us so we can get the profit. And remember, learning to trade is not an instant, and you need to keep trying without stop if you want to become a pro trader. And if you cannot do this, then I suggest you search another way to make a profit.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:16:08 AM

Many people start trading as part time, learn market works and test strategy not a job. If we use " job " it means you already there for long time and understand market works, know the risk and loss. Start trading use " job " as mindset is good but many people fail in the market and make them change mindset become gambler, not good. Use any mindset you want, just control your self and good luck to you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:29:54 AM

I prefer buying low and selling high from medium to long term. Day trading or trading for short term profits is pretty hard for me to consider I am not tight at setting stop losses ending up losing rather than gaining. I did my research but it's that psychological manner that I cannot get off me easily so hodling is I prefer.
where are lowest and highest prices? in my opinion, i will place purchases in each area of ​​support, so i can buy at some prices according to my analysis. and sell it also gradually in each resistance area

arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:50:37 AM

That is truth Creeps!  We should look at trading as a profession that we can develop and not buying and selling.  Trading, need times,  intelligence and understand.  You also needs to develop skills about how to trade professionally.  Remember that it is your capital we are talking about and that means you should guide it as you guide your jobs. 
We are at the time that we have a lot of distraction and that is what trading hate.  You need focus and perseverance in other to become a successful trader.  You need to work day and night gathering information about your trade and once you do that there is no way you will not become successful.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1147

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:00:48 AM

Exactly. Even how to use or how trade on a specific exchange require a little research.

A wise move. If you provide advice on 'what to buy to have profit", you might end up getting all the blame if he/she incurs a loss.

I would say 20% day trade and 80% "hodl till moon"
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:22:21 AM

people around here tend to jump in, head first, and expect to make profit right away. i think part of this wrong way of thinking comes from the fact that some times like last year because of the pumps, no matter what you bought you could make profit and that gave some people false confidence in their abilities.
otherwise anybody who started trading this year knows well enough that it is a hard thing that you can not be successful in unless you spend a lot of time familiarizing yourself with things that are going on in the market such as the altcoin pump and dumps.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
creeps (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:31:07 AM

Many beginners want's to become a trader, but they are skipping the process and start looking for an exchange as much as possible without knowing how to trade well.
~snip~
That's why they say cryptocurrency world is cruel, they immediately plunge without knowing what they are doing with a high level of risk.
Yeah, they blame the market situation every time they lose money but in fact its their own fault why they lose money. Knowledge is very important, and in trading its a must to wear the right knowledge.

There are several coins that I hold for the future, because I'm sure the price of the coin will rise, and about 40% of my assets, i use for daily trading on a different coin.
At least you know well where to put your money. Newbies should set a goal like this. I also have good coins in my wallet because I believe good coins will survive and go high in the future.

people around here tend to jump in, head first, and expect to make profit right away. i think part of this wrong way of thinking comes from the fact that some times like last year because of the pumps, no matter what you bought you could make profit and that gave some people false confidence in their abilities.
otherwise anybody who started trading this year knows well enough that it is a hard thing that you can not be successful in unless you spend a lot of time familiarizing yourself with things that are going on in the market such as the altcoin pump and dumps.
That's true, the money you earned easily will be gone soon because for sure you don't know how to value that profit. Spending more time studying the market will make you more successful in the future.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 1699

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:36:56 AM

The problem with trading full time is that since trading is based on performance many new traders can't make money at the beginning so they basically can't support themselves unless they got a wife that works or they live with their parents or they are some part time student.

This is the reason why most traders these days with computers and mobile phones they usually trade part time with their supplemental full time job. And it's very rare for a trader to actually quit their day job and persuit trading full time.

Yes it's the reality but the truth is many can't make it in this business.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:06:28 AM

There are several ways to make profit from trading, but for sure you need to learn the basic and there is some misconception that mention trading could make people rich easily, but in reality people had difficulty to make profit, one of the way to earn profit is to hold the coin and sell it at right moment, to used this strategy the person need to see the potential and the possibility to go big, teading need a lot of dedication and experience, so its not an easy process to earn from trading
Findingnemo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 727

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:17:10 AM

Giving suggestions is not a bad thing tho,but convincing them to do that this is wrong,if your friend is new just help and guide him right way if you are good at it that is what the real friends will do.But no one really know which coins will give profits so explain him about the market situation and help him to understand invest and trade on your own risk with backup in case if he made loss.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Muheng

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:27:47 AM

in the crypto world, I do two things, trading on some crypto that have high daily trading volume, and keep holding some crypto that I believe is suitable for investments like bitcoin and ethereum
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:21:49 AM

Iam doing day trader and take profit only 10% to 20% on every trade, and use stop loss 5%. Currently trading activity is second my job, but i can spend times for trading about 8 hours aday. To make profit consistent from trading is not easy and we can not guarantee to make profit monthly from it, so we should be use trading as second job.

hihelen

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:41:00 AM

Iam doing day trader and take profit only 10% to 20% on every trade, and use stop loss 5%. Currently trading activity is second my job, but i can spend times for trading about 8 hours aday. To make profit consistent from trading is not easy and we can not guarantee to make profit monthly from it, so we should be use trading as second job.

This is very hard and one has to think twice before making trading his first job.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: