Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:39:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Greedy Bounty Managers  (Read 1117 times)
Bitcoinnation
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:27:15 PM

To all greedy bounty managers this message is for you. You know we, bounty hunters, have allocated our time and effort to do our tasks in exchange for rewards. We have done our job so we have right to receive our salary. Why are you so greedy? You wanna become rich fast? And then what? You have all the money in this world and then what? Money is not everything.

Would have been cool if you posted the profiles of the so called greedy bounty managers here so that we identify them. Also bounty managers who are scam can be reported and get their accounts RED tagged. So please do the needful and we get rid of them right away.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astermony

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:30:03 PM

I think bounty managers had nothing to do with the greediness you said, it so happens that the project they had run is a scam but they had lapses in doing research to make sure that is a good project, sometimes due to a big budget allocation for bounty, that is why managers grab the opportunity to think that hunters will be paid more rewards.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:34:44 PM

To all greedy bounty managers this message is for you. You know we, bounty hunters, have allocated our time and effort to do our tasks in exchange for rewards. We have done our job so we have right to receive our salary. Why are you so greedy? You wanna become rich fast? And then what? You have all the money in this world and then what? Money is not everything.

I don't think you are explaining a problem here in your post. If you think some bounty managers are greedy, then tell us why you think like that. You just did a nonsense rant because it lacks substance.

mistersehmuz

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:39:12 PM

ySign Bounty campaign which is managed by ySign admins, did the same thing. Bounty phase 2 was announced with 12.000.000 YSN tokens for 6 weeks. They reduced the campaign period to 4 weeks but the reward was reduced to 400.000. Its admin is still kidding with bounty hunters. At telegram group, admin confessed that they are gonna sell those tokens. Such greedy people are in this industry and I am sure they will not get any success. I am sad for that project's investors. Because it is obvious that its liar team when they get some money will leave the project.
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:40:06 PM

The greed of managers sooner or later brings a red trust, because today many managers go with a red trust, it happens of course in a different way, because sometimes it happens that people are painted with a trust for all sorts of different reasons.
Serg33vnik

Activity: 59
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:37:34 PM

It does not sound convincing Smiley Greed is a human vice, perhaps you would not be a greedy bounty manager, but you are not
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:39:10 PM

You know, they just do their job like you do. And they are not because they want to be greedy, but because this is required of them by the ICO team.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:49:06 PM

I don't think it is up to the bounty campaign managers who decide what the rewards will be. It depends on the person that hired the bounty manager. So it is not their fault. But if you do see that the bounty manager is abusing his position like deliberately denying to give your rewards without any reason, allowing his alt accounts to join the program etc, then you should let others know and the bounty manager will be taken care of. Also, let the people who are involve in the project know.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:55:37 PM

Yes not just faced with this picture,when he just threw Bautista,managers!Just reduced payments several times,then something else,then do take not vydavali and so on,and due to KYC they immediately part can Adbrite and the tokens to pick up,so does the General picture,but there are some good and honest managers

bisdak40

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:09:27 PM

What is your problem with your bounty manager bro? You can always talk to him privately so you can resolve it. Before participating in a bounty, there are rules and if you followed that rules from the beginning then you have no problem with your BM.
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:29:54 PM

I am happy someone could be able to identify this problem with bounty managers its very annoying to work for months and keeping up to every task and at the end of its you do not get your supposed reward its bad simply because some bounty manager wants to make quick money
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:31:45 PM

Hehehehe its really annoying and sometimes you just have to laugh over some issues. You keep other people hard work earnings in your wallet and you think that is all and probably think he's the smartest. You might get your reward one day keep on enjoying the fruit of ones labor
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:11:25 PM

What is your problem with your bounty manager bro? You can always talk to him privately so you can resolve it. Before participating in a bounty, there are rules and if you followed that rules from the beginning then you have no problem with your BM.

Maybe He was not happy with his stakes because this is always the problem of some of low rank member upon receiving minimal amount of stakes , they will getting mad without considering the equivalent stakes for low rank member , although we are posting the same but it is clearly stated in the rules . So my advice is you mark x if you were not happy working with him and never work with him again .
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:42:07 PM

Therefore, it is better to work with proven managers of bounty companies. I have not yet met such greedy managers as you describe, but if they really exist, it also becomes a very sad fact for the entire cryptocurrency community.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:54:10 PM

I have been working on the Bitnautic project and now it has achieved hardcap after a long time. But our manager was locking the topic and I could not check the stakes and how to get tokens. I am really disappointed with such greedy people. I think that the creator of the ICO project should have a strict requirement for the bounty campaign manager to create credibility.

Some bounty managers will lock the topic to stop participants from reporting anymore weekly reports for it will just be a waste of time for these unaware participants. As to spreadsheets that are unable to be look at after the ICO, it's also a practice by some bounty managers to put the spreadsheet on private mode while the calculation is not yet over but it will be put in public mode again once everything is all done and ready for some complaints and stakes corrections. I have known one bounty manager like that but everything works fine and in fair and just computation. Smiley

ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:19:26 AM

Most of the bounty managers are quite fair, you probably have found a nasty one. I recommend that you particularly play only with the established ones if you have these feelings.

Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:44:52 AM

I actually dont get it.. If you are targetting a bounty manager, come all out on it. Dont just blame every manager for the suffering you got from 1 or few managers.
we have seen amazing bounty managers in the forum and due to them bounty hunters still have a job to do. If you are scammed by some bounty manager, best thing is to report them in the meta thread along with proofs. Put negative trust so other people dont get scammed. shooting arrows in thin air would not help anyone.

That is why he uses an adjective GREEDY to exclude the GOOD bounty managers from his rant. BUt I like the idea of reporting those greedy bounty managers with proofs of course because you cant just file cases to the police without evidence.

You all have a point here. The topic is focusing on Greedy Bounty Hunters and there is some here that are really greedy. They want the allocated rewards to be theirs alone. Now, for those who experience that don't hesitate to point them out. But, the problem is something those greedy bounty hunters are really have the power to reverse the situation. You don't want your account to be marked. So, I understand his rant here.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:51:28 AM

Most of the bounty managers are quite fair, you probably have found a nasty one. I recommend that you particularly play only with the established ones if you have these feelings.
Yes, in my opinion, not all bounty managers are greedy, only some people commit fraud to enrich themselves. So it is true that to participate in the bounty campaign we must choose a manager verified by this bitcointalk forum.

iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:58:27 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2018, 01:15:46 AM by iconoclast

Some of them are complete pendants that have lost focus entirely that the entire point of the bounty is to promote the ICO, not provide them with an opportunity to act like a martinet. Case in point a recent bounty where may work was excluded because the bounty manager was incapable of writing clear instructions about how to report the work and I end up reporting the work by quote posting the authentication post and not editing it. I got nothing even though all the actual work itself was done exactly as specified. About half the people in the bounty lost out because the instructions were written unclearly and the bounty manager preferred an opportunity to powertrip over his and the company doing the ICO's reputation.

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:11:37 AM

It is quite unpleasant feeling after working for months on a bounty without having access to spreadsheet and been paid. However, not all bounty managers are like this. This is one of the main reason why you should consider the portfolio of the bounty manager before joining. Some bounty managers have good records of managing successfully bounties.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: