Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:31:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Leave emotions at home  (Read 1443 times)
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:13:06 AM

Doing investment based on our emotions is not really healthy at all. For instance, i have a friend that invested more on a certain crypto that went on a pump because he got excited to see how the price ballooned so big. But about a week later, the price has dropped so deep that it frustrates him very much.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Insane56

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:15:49 AM

everyone know that if we leave our emotions trading will become better but it is not easier than said we have to first start making profits then only we can control or emotions 
bdc2343

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:27:28 AM

Emotions only make our brains work harder and higher blood frequencies will lead to our thinking being turned upside down, not clear that the face. The way to feel at home to invest is a good idea, but I think it always takes a cool head and patience is the best. Cool

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:33:19 AM

The most important thing I learned in this market is that you should be patient and calm. Otherwise, it will cause us to do constant damage.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:40:25 AM

Sometimes when we are making investment and turns out that it is not good, or turns out that it is a little way off, we should not play by our emotions and make a backup plan and improvise possible move to withstand losses. Because emotions will never help you. In this system, cryptocurrency should not be played lightly by our emotions, instead proper decision with the presence of mind is needed.
Only the biggest professionals can trade or invest without any emotions. But newbies are afraid of loosing all money, so they rather lose few percent to protect their investment. Thats why cryptocurrencies are slowly falling down because newbies are afraid of loosing everything.
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:46:41 AM

Any type of investment have a risk, that is why before investing any money into cryptocurrency. We should a system to follow strictly or else we kiss our money goodbye.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:49:06 AM

Sometimes when we are making investment and turns out that it is not good, or turns out that it is a little way off, we should not play by our emotions and make a backup plan and improvise possible move to withstand losses. Because emotions will never help you. In this system, cryptocurrency should not be played lightly by our emotions, instead proper decision with the presence of mind is needed.
very dangerous for the mental if emotions are fully included here, struggling in cryptocurrency must prepare mentally to succeed and prepare mentally to fail so that whatever happens does not interfere with our lives.
oudekaas

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 09:57:42 PM

As for me, it's better to trade 2-3 days a month. It's not so nervous, so it shouldn't be a mistake with emotions and you will economy a lot of time.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:47:22 AM

Actually in all aspect this shoukd be applied. You should act professionally,  therefore you shoukd set aside all feelings that you have in order to perform better.
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:21:51 AM

I totally agree with you. The problem is that many players do not have a clear plan. They have no strategy. We have to set certain prices at which we will be ready to sell our coins. We never guess the price top and this often plays a cruel joke with us. Head should be cold. This year has taught us a lot. We must draw the right conclusions.

btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:04:29 PM

A good decision is the main reason of a successful investments. We must know that if we involved our emotions we put our investments at stake. So yes knowledge and presence of mind should work hand in hand.
Aris novianto

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:14:18 PM

Today I am very emotional about the price of coins in the trading market, at home I often get angry with myself, because the price of coins in the trading market is decreasing, I will always try to make a profit

CCN    CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN   
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰     Service Thread    Whitepaper
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:59:24 PM

Emotions are definitely not your friend when investing and we should make our investment decisions
based on analyses and fact and without  our emotions involved. It is easier to be said than done.
When we become more experienced it becomes easier.

memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:47:54 AM

You are correct. Actually as i understand, most of the traders and investors in crypto market are not so much experienced. Because this market is brand new.

What you said is a new experience or brand, they are not emotionally related here. As far as I can see, we need reason and action is better than the emotions you receive and trust, don't be too stupid to believe you will be fooled  Grin

Am I spamming? Report me!
Goldleader

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:55:32 AM

yes it similar to gambling you must emotion at home or else you will lose , big time
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:01:13 AM

As for me, it's better to trade 2-3 days a month. It's not so nervous, so it shouldn't be a mistake with emotions and you will economy a lot of time.

Everything can happen in this crypto market, the investment happens too harshly and no one without emotion makes it not only about their price and money lost. The present may hope that prices will rise again, so that the feelings of panicked investors will have to rethink and continue to invest  Grin

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:39:37 AM

if we run crypto with an emotional state, then there is only regret.
because big losses will be obtained, not profits.
the most important, control yourself when playing crypto

CLEVER BOUNTY
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:46:10 AM

Emotions as we all know control the market greatly, there is no way it can be entirely put aside. It will be very cool if we all educate especially newbies to stop panic trading, or buying in because they think price is going up, not necessarily doing a proper research on the project. TA used to help a great deal, but emotions now control the market. Things are getting better anyway, let's hope for the best come 2019.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
getrichquack

Activity: 162

Need money

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 01:48:22 AM

Right! I even feel Crypto like a gamble. Everything should be controlled by reason. Because if we invest with emotion, it can kill us at any time.

a d i m u l

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:07:52 AM

if we do outside work, then we have to leave our emotion at home. this is because if it is carried away then our work will not be able to focus, as happened in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: