Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:22:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][ENCN] EndChain 🔥(US Patent-Pending)🔥 Affordable Tracking Solution  (Read 110064 times)
EndChain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

EndChain- Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 03:50:07 PM

EndChain API- What is it? Why are we working on it?

EndChain is currently working on its API to integrate with companies. Our team has received a few questions about the API, and we are here to explain it in more detail.

https://medium.com/@endchain/endchain-api-what-is-it-why-are-we-working-on-it-b20324d76918

Yes! We've had quite a few questions about what we are working on/what is the API for. So we made this brief introduction to clear it up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EndChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 04:00:04 PM

There is a review about EndChain project in the Russian language: https://www.cryptoprofi.info/?p=1432.

Thank you for the review, we appreciate honest reviews in any language
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 10:41:09 AM

I can see ongoing round is coming to end in seven days and then main crowdfunding will start next month. You don't have big hardcap of $15 millions that's why I would like to ask how much of the threshold has been acquired ? It will be appreciated if you releases statistics at the end of Pre-ICO round in coming days this will be helpful for many people.
Corey031

Activity: 648
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:53:55 AM

EndChain has been listed on wings.ai and is available for forecasting. How much will raise from its token sale? Please show your support for EndChain and submit your forecast! To learn more: bit.ly/2FexAiH
IrinaDuisimbekova

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 12:20:07 PM

do you build your own blockchain, or use the ethereum platform? where are your main goals for the endchain market later? Europe, Asia or America?

Great Question!

Our main goals are to first establish ourselves in Asia. This is where we see ourselves having the most impact as proving the quality of goods in this area is extremely important to consumers. We have also already found a manufacturing partner in Asia who is very interested in our tech/idea. After we establish a foothold in Asia, we will expand out the US, Europe and more.

Currently, we are using the Ethereum platform to establish a product quickly. Once we have a large consumer base, we will build our own blockchain.

Great project!
I want to know - Is pre-ico sale open to everyone or to particular investors Huh 
IrinaDuisimbekova

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 12:49:32 PM

do you build your own blockchain, or use the ethereum platform? where are your main goals for the endchain market later? Europe, Asia or America?

Great Question!

Our main goals are to first establish ourselves in Asia. This is where we see ourselves having the most impact as proving the quality of goods in this area is extremely important to consumers. We have also already found a manufacturing partner in Asia who is very interested in our tech/idea. After we establish a foothold in Asia, we will expand out the US, Europe and more.

Currently, we are using the Ethereum platform to establish a product quickly. Once we have a large consumer base, we will build our own blockchain.

Do you plan to target large supply chain markets or even the smaller or local markets?
EndChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 02:58:26 PM

EndChain has been listed on wings.ai and is available for forecasting. How much will raise from its token sale? Please show your support for EndChain and submit your forecast! To learn more: bit.ly/2FexAiH

Thank you for listing us! Seems that most voters are quite optimistic about our ICO Smiley
EndChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 03:19:54 PM

Great Question!

Great project!
I want to know - Is pre-ico sale open to everyone or to particular investors Huh 
The pre-ICO is open for everybody
CodeCrypto

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:58:04 PM

I was going for PRE-ICO tokens, then I noticed that I'm getting charged $0.24/token whereas ANN and your official site listed PRE-ICO tokens at $0.16. Mind letting us know what's going on?
EndChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2019, 02:18:41 AM

I was going for PRE-ICO tokens, then I noticed that I'm getting charged $0.24/token whereas ANN and your official site listed PRE-ICO tokens at $0.16. Mind letting us know what's going on?

Hello, when you go to purchase your tokens, please take note into the bonus tokens you will receive.

For example: right now, there is a 50% bonus. If you buy 4 tokens, you will receive 2 free, giving you a total of 6. This means you will receive 6 tokens for $0.96, which is $0.16 per token.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 02:56:15 AM

Hello, when you go to purchase your tokens, please take the note into the bonus tokens you will receive.

For example: right now, there is a 50% bonus. If you buy 4 tokens, you will receive 2 free, giving you a total of 6. This means you will receive 6 tokens for $0.96, which is $0.16 per token.

You are giving a very good bonus to the investors but one thing we want to clarify whether how much money been raised by your during this presales. The community is showing a lot of interest towards this project which helps to reach your target by the end of the crowd sales.
CodeCrypto

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 04:20:15 AM

Hello, when you go to purchase your tokens, please take the note into the bonus tokens you will receive.

You are giving a very good bonus to the investors but one thing we want to clarify whether how much money been raised by your during this presales. The community is showing a lot of interest towards this project which helps to reach your target by the end of the crowd sales.
Thanks for clarifying the bonus, I thought you're offering token at $0.16 + 50% bonus. Grin However please clarify the above point, it'll be really helpful for the community.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:56:50 AM

What market do you plan to enter first? I am interested in the Russian market. Not so long ago, I made an order and my goods were broken in the process of transportation, it is very difficult now to find who is to blame

It is probably not possible to solve all the problems that can occur along the supply chain. If it's packaged and breaks, you still don't know when exactly that happened.

Cargo theft in the US alone is $30 billion, not including other packages that are broken in transit. EndChain is looking to increase responsibility and reduce these numbers

waw! with such amount alone in US not to mention rest of the world that not as technologically advance as US would probably suffer more loss, i guess the need for project like
EndChain is very important,
the supply chain is vast industry with such great potential and also many inconsistent, EndChain tracking system will really go along way to solve small part of this problem.

Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:03:00 AM

I know getting approval for any patent is time consuming but if the lawyers team is good this sometimes sees accelerated process. If somehow this patent is approved before the start of main crowdfunding round in February that can be game changer. Endchain team needs funds to develop the project and that will show great impact, talking about probability.
EndChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 01:18:31 PM

Thanks for clarifying the bonus, I thought you're offering token at $0.16 + 50% bonus. Grin However please clarify the above point, it'll be really helpful for the community.
Happy to clarify! We believe the current wording is clear, but we are always around to answer questions.

Hope you have participated in the pre-ICO before the 50% bonus disappears

EndChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 01:53:44 PM

What market do you plan to enter first? I am interested in the Russian market. Not so long ago, I made an order and my goods were broken in the process of transportation, it is very difficult now to find who is to blame

It is probably not possible to solve all the problems that can occur along the supply chain. If it's packaged and breaks, you still don't know when exactly that happened.

Cargo theft in the US alone is $30 billion, not including other packages that are broken in transit. EndChain is looking to increase responsibility and reduce these numbers

waw! with such amount alone in US not to mention rest of the world that not as technologically advance as US would probably suffer more loss, i guess the need for project like
EndChain is very important,
the supply chain is vast industry with such great potential and also many inconsistent, EndChain tracking system will really go along way to solve small part of this problem.

Being able to add transparency to the process without much additional costs is essential, this is what EndChain hopes to accomplish
EndChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 02:40:00 PM

I know getting approval for any patent is time consuming but if the lawyers team is good this sometimes sees accelerated process. If somehow this patent is approved before the start of main crowdfunding round in February that can be game changer. Endchain team needs funds to develop the project and that will show great impact, talking about probability.
Getting all the documents prepared does take time and a good lawyer will be able to speed up the process.

At this point, all documents have already been prepared and submitted months ago. We will have to wait for the government to take a look at the application, but we are confident it will be approved.
EndChain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 03:36:15 PM

EndChain is extending its Pre-ICO until Feb 1st! Sign up before the 50% bonus ends

More information at:
https://medium.com/@endchain/endchain-pre-ico-extended-ac5a9ffd5765
Rabbot

Activity: 1036
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:10:26 PM

EndChain is extending its Pre-ICO until Feb 1st! Sign up before the 50% bonus ends

More information at:
https://medium.com/@endchain/endchain-pre-ico-extended-ac5a9ffd5765
How many tokens have you already sold?
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:13:10 AM

This extension in Pre-ICO looks good decision instead of letting gap until main sale starts. I will also like to add few words by drawing attention to shutdown of US Govt which is without any limit and will continue for sometimes ,this also will impact the decision of patent for your project. That is good to see how confident you are for approval of your patent.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: