Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:36:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you learn about new altcoins?  (Read 1670 times)
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:36:38 PM

Mostly crypto related Telegram channels where I am lurking/participating in the debates about potential of individual currencies/projects, the tech behind them etc. But you have to be able to sift thru a lot of shill/moon/PnD content, only then you are able to find some valuable information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:35:47 PM

From the bounty, or from advertising, as a rule, someone advertises and you see what they write about it,and what it is,so I can say, a huge number of altcoins and choose them is not easy enough, you just need to analyze, or ask the number of tokens,and buy them, I do it myself, spend time on analysis,and they give you great profits

I subscribed to one guy's YouTube channel. He advertises various campaigns and projects there, sorts them apart. All projects are more or less successful. I also go on incentive accounts and read cryptoblogger blogs.
buahkudu

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:46:46 PM

I learned from people who used to play an altcoin and continued to study until I understood from the first and the last and it must be seen well.

harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:19:03 PM

join the community at the telegram, following every information they provide. never miss the news.
and most importantly, never hesitate to ask questions about what you want to know.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
MadEth

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:24:08 PM

Forum like bitcointalk is very ok, and also reading up about the information on listing websites
xKARELx

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:29:00 PM

I mostly read the information on this forum and consult with my best friend, who brought me to this field and taught me a lot. It’s best to look for information on your own and trust the right source
nityans

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:33:16 PM

Bitcointalk is the main and the main forum for the crypto community, but in addition to it there are also platforms from where you can get information about new projects and news in the world of crypto-currencies.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:36:14 PM

Aside from here, where else?

Join their social platform such as reddit, telegram. There will be an active discussion about altcoin that you are following. I dont suggest focus only on what you read here on forum cause sometimes even it is high rank members that post positive messages we cannot assure their sincerity on what they are saying. Possible that i t is a paid shilling to market the product. Ive seen a lot of this and when you search for that token, you can see that it is a pump and dump coin with no actual product that technically works out. Much better to join the telegram where admins present are consists of developer who will response on your query.
You are right buddy, it means to be involved of any activity of the bitcoiner is one of the ideas to be learned. Though the project is still knew for you, you will be able to search and join different groups that can make you feel better id you are involved. Just like telegram it is very useful in terms of knowing the project and also communication as well.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:53:16 PM

I read ICO rating sites, but the most of information I take from bitcointalk, also some users making good tables with new ICO
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:17:29 PM

I find out all the information, mostly on this forum. Since I'm a bounty hunter, I'm primarily interested in new altcoins that conduct bounty campaigns. But there are sites that place announcements of new projects, it is enough to write a search query "new ICO" and specify the month.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
HomuHomu

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:24:13 PM

Undecided Undecided Undecided  I think the best way is forum and telegram, and check its websites and projects in back.   Undecided Undecided Undecided
Felic43

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:40:41 PM

I learn about altcoin in the forum and telegram and i widen mt knowledge everyday. All information about new project is spread on telegram and forum

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
furball64

Activity: 271

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:29:07 PM

The best place to get information about new altcoins is this forum.
In the next section you will find all the necessary information: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=197.0
I do not trust various rating sites and therefore I am looking for all the additional information myself.

Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:10:20 PM

I also visit the exchanges i have accounts on, so as to know some new coins that are just listing on them. For instance, infrequently use mercatox and there are so many coins that get listed there. I use the exchange for trading, but i can't buy every coin on it. I can be very selective when choosing the coin to either trade or invest in. Sometimes, my friends also tell me about some coins with prospects.
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:54:31 PM

I learn about new altcoins through the Internet Grin Well, in fact, everyone has access to the Internet and look for new altcoins need not only on some particular site.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:41:52 AM

Learning the altcoins, especially the new update altcoins can be done by surfing some information in the website. Currently, many websites offer the information about the new coins from ICO and listing. We can check them with the good review such as in the coin market cap, icobench, icodrops, and some others. Youtube also commonly gives us the clear information about that.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
nisya

Activity: 318

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:21:31 AM

I think I will visit on the website, read the project details on the website, and if I think it's a good project, then maybe I will buy some amounts of the coins just in case if there are any short pump that might happen in the market. But I don't always buy the new coin because I want to see the progress of the coins at the market and I want to see how response from the traders.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:38:32 AM

There are many ways to find out about new altcoins, through websites, by joining telegrams and social media.
By following each social media, we can find new altcoins.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:06:14 PM

Social networks and the Internet do not limit you in information, today there are a lot of resources that help people to correctly understand and correctly view information, the most important thing is that today you need to anazirovat the data
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:03:29 AM

I read about them, I search any where I can get information about them then I read everything about them to know much better on how they work. I can also make enquiries from those who have been investing in it to know what they think about it. Another thing is that I’m not the type that usually get interested in new stuffs, I prefer old stuffs that has been around for long and has potential. As long as what I have is working for me and I’m satisfied with it, then why look for something else?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: