Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:45:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the odds that the government/banks will truly create their own coin?  (Read 2091 times)
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 05:03:18 PM

Well depends from bank to bank and from Government to Government. Honestly I think the first Governments who are create its own cryptocurrency are gonna be those who are the most corrupt like countries from Africa , Asia and few of Europe.

With banks , its something different as they already have FIAT currency and they really don't need another currency but I'm sure that a lot of them will implement Blockchain technology ( if they didn't do it by now secretly ). If banks will create a cryptocurrency they will attract all the investors who knows about Bitcoin but won't touch it because banks are not involved and those people will loose a lot of money...just my thoughts.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 12:29:25 AM

The odds are quite high in the sense that they cannot dispute the use case of cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology. However, since they cannot control the existing ones i bet they would create their own coin in order to have full control over it.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 08:38:19 AM

If they did, will it not threaten bitcoins and altcoins because the common people who haven't heard of bitcoin before might choose to use these bank/government-created coins instead? Do we really need more coins?
I am not entirely sure if governments will have their own (wish they do) but I am 100% sure that banks will have their own coin.

Even if not for anything related to customers they may end up doing it as a test, sure that won't be official and be used but they know they need to check out blockchain and how it works so they will make a new blockchain currency for themselves and they will definitely want to implement the best parts of blockchains into a currency, that would have been something awesome but we still don't know if they are doing it or not. Sure they must be working hard on figuring it out but not sure if they have implemented any parts of it.

Some banks are working with Ripple for some huge movements we know that but that's about it. Banks need to adapt because if some banks implement it they will make it cheaper and faster so they will get ahead of the competition and all others HAVE TO work on it to catch up so it is going to get common eventually.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 03:45:15 PM

The odds are quite high in the sense that they cannot dispute the use case of cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology. However, since they cannot control the existing ones i bet they would create their own coin in order to have full control over it.
It is possible that the government and the banking industry will come up with their version of cryptocurrencies and their blockchain but how do you put a valuation, i think they can come up with a stable crypto other than that it will not be successful as no one in the right sense will think about using something that has a transaction fees with every transaction and we know what happened to Petro.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 04:27:43 PM

I am not entirely sure if governments will have their own (wish they do) but I am 100% sure that banks will have their own coin.

Even if not for anything related to customers they may end up doing it as a test, sure that won't be official and be used but they know they need to check out blockchain and how it works so they will make a new blockchain currency for themselves and they will definitely want to implement the best parts of blockchains into a currency, that would have been something awesome but we still don't know if they are doing it or not. Sure they must be working hard on figuring it out but not sure if they have implemented any parts of it.

Some banks are working with Ripple for some huge movements we know that but that's about it. Banks need to adapt because if some banks implement it they will make it cheaper and faster so they will get ahead of the competition and all others HAVE TO work on it to catch up so it is going to get common eventually.
If we talk of banks having their own coin, i think that it would even be stupidity or lack of knowledge for government to see that this happen, because in every country, we have hundreds of banks, if government does not create a particular cryptocurrency which will be used by banks generally, the market will be very saturated with banks coins since very bank will be creating their own coin separately and how many customers do they really have for them to have the value of the coin increased?

I would see this as duplication system because it would involve people have the coin for different bank, and that coin, what exactly would it be used for? To be able to buy things In other sites? So how many coins does an ecommerce site want to accept before they are known to accept cryptocurrency, this I don’t think banks would want to create their own currency.
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 05:21:33 PM

We've all seen this phrase before: that the government and/or banks will more likely to create their own cryptocurrency, but what are the odds that they really will? How can we be sure that these two sectors will create their own coins eventually and will it even change the game if they do? If they did, will it not threaten bitcoins and altcoins because the common people who haven't heard of bitcoin before might choose to use these bank/government-created coins instead? Do we really need more coins?
I think it will be a hard thing for the government to make this coin successful. If we are going to look at the history of the current cryptocurrency existing today, we can see that it took a very long time before everything worked together for them. It was also made by the smartest teams in the world so if the government would just hire normal people to manipulate and make the new coin, it will definitely fail easily.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 08:47:35 PM

I tend to think we're not going to see this happening any time soon, despite all the talk we see about it.  One would think that if gov'ts really saw a value in creating a state sponsored cryptocurrency, they would have done it already.  The reality is that in most countries fiat money works as intended, and there isn't a reason why any country would need to introduce something that would seem radical to most people.  As it is, the majority of people don't understand a thing about crypto and if they've even heard about it, it's probably been in some media report linking bitcoin with criminal activity.

Why didn't Venezuela or Zimbabwe create their own cryptos?  Their devalued currencies almost cry out for a crypto solution, yet it was never even talked about.  The answer is that both countries turned to a more stable foreign currency like the U.S. dollar instead, because it has value and people know about it. 

And ultimately, I'm fine with all of those reasons.  I'd really rather not have gov'ts creating a system by which they can track everyone's financial history.  I love crypto but hate that idea.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 09:22:56 PM

I'd really rather not have gov'ts creating a system by which they can track everyone's financial history.  I love crypto but hate that idea.
And that is why I believe there is almost a 100% chance that most governments will create their own coins, governments are doing everything they can to watch their citizens as close as possible, what can be better than to know everything they do with their money, even with their system in place they cannot do this because of cash, but if they eliminate cash, as they have been wanting to do for a long time, and then they implement their own cryptocurrency then they will have unprecedented power over their citizens.

As soon as you disagree with any of their policies they can take away all your money and make almost impossible for anyone to buy food or anything else.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 10:18:09 PM

We've all seen this phrase before: that the government and/or banks will more likely to create their own cryptocurrency, but what are the odds that they really will? How can we be sure that these two sectors will create their own coins eventually and will it even change the game if they do? If they did, will it not threaten bitcoins and altcoins because the common people who haven't heard of bitcoin before might choose to use these bank/government-created coins instead? Do we really need more coins?
There are really a lot of topics here in this forum that they think that the government would create their own cryptocurrency, but in my own opinion they don't because the government and banks already have their own currency that they could control which is fiat currency. There are no any proofs and reason that the government will create their own cryptocurrency because only few of them are interested to buy it.
secretgirl

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:20:12 AM

in my opinion, maybe all that can happen. when I see a lot of people investing in crypto, I think banks / governments will do it. but if all that happens I am not entirely sure that their coins will threaten bitcoin, because I am sure the bank / or government will want to profit from the coins they created. they could have implemented a tax system for the coins they have. people would prefer to use coins that have good prospects in the future, and I think bitcoin has it. and people who have never heard of bitcoin will learn all about crypto, before they decide to buy a coin.

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
yulionoo

Activity: 756

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:39:51 AM

I don't think coins made by banks will threaten bitcoin. because the two are on different paths. bank-made coins are stable coins while bitcoin is decentralized. and in terms of value and volume of bitcoin trading is the best. so the presence of new coins will not be able to affect bitcoin. and bitcoin is the most famous coin in cryptocurrency. in my opinion no one can beat bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 09:37:11 AM

There is a possibility that the government/banks will create their own coin when they see a huge demand for digital payments in their country. Demand is really the decision maker for the big institutions in our country or world to be general. As of now, there is low possibility for the big government to create their own digital currency because they know that the people are still skeptical to this idea.
it is very true that you convey a time the government will adopt the economic system used by cryptocurrencies and of course that the government will also make digital currencies because we know the development of the times and technology must also be followed and the government will follow also hopefully the development of cryptocurrencies will get better in the future
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 09:48:34 AM

There are really a lot of topics here in this forum that they think that the government would create their own cryptocurrency, but in my own opinion they don't because the government and banks already have their own currency that they could control which is fiat currency. There are no any proofs and reason that the government will create their own cryptocurrency because only few of them are interested to buy it.
Well, everyone knows that the government created fiat currency and managed this currency through banks, they managed all the activities and income of each individual but even with such a stabilization, the government still needs to develop over time and meet the needs from the people, and now, the demand for crypto has increased relatively sharply every year, until a time when the demand became so popular. The government is forced to create its own crypto, avoid the case that they lose control of taxes and income of individuals in the country
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 10:04:50 AM

I don't think coins made by banks will threaten bitcoin. because the two are on different paths. bank-made coins are stable coins while bitcoin is decentralized. and in terms of value and volume of bitcoin trading is the best. so the presence of new coins will not be able to affect bitcoin. and bitcoin is the most famous coin in cryptocurrency. in my opinion no one can beat bitcoin.

no one can beat bitcoin but the competition will gets tougher and tougher if there will be more created  . add in the coins that created by banks which is more attractive on the eyes of the investors  .

banks based cryptos are not all stable and xrp is a proof of that.  you know ripple/xrp ? they said its backed by banks but xrp do still have its own unfix value.  besides , stable coins are also indemand these days
sikke

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 10:25:21 AM

Really? Is this even a question? 100%.

I think that most countries have taken noticed on crypto already, and they obviously want to create their own centralised token/currency based off blockchain before a private entity takes over this sector. This is exactly why we see resistance from governments in terms of Libra, and why president Xi has expressed optimism towards blockchain technology.

The fact is that blockchain tech gives them more direct control over the economy and conducting policies, there is no doubt about that. And there is everything to gain for them to move to this system, where they don't even need to print money or worry about the integrity of databases anymore.
Webetcoins

Activity: 1918
Merit: 540

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 11:20:03 AM

I think it will be a hard thing for the government to make this coin successful. If we are going to look at the history of the current cryptocurrency existing today, we can see that it took a very long time before everything worked together for them. It was also made by the smartest teams in the world so if the government would just hire normal people to manipulate and make the new coin, it will definitely fail easily.
It is not possible for governments to ignore the concept of digital currencies at all and the advanced ones have already tried to take over the most potential digital asset, bitcoin. I am talking about China here. Sooner or later, all the world will be using crypt coins and those who will indulge earlier will be benefited more. Also, every big change requires time in order to get mass adoption.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 12:54:46 PM

Banks and the government adopt blockchain technology, maybe what you say is true. The government will definitely make their own digital currency, as did the Chinese state who want to make their own coins. The stable coin concept is more reliable for payment transactions than using fluctuating crypto. Inevitably it will surely threaten the current crypto market.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 01:23:00 PM

Banks are mainly focused upon making global transactions paperless, easy and instant. Blockchain will help in doing all of that. So privately owned currency banks would help in making transactions instant and transparent. This will save millions in remittance and will also cut the bad debts as KYC can be done through blockchain which will make information available securely and transparently to the banks.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:51:44 PM

It's really possible... And now, look at the Chinese government. The president praised blockchain and is also planning in creating theie own currency.
There's really a chance of governments creating their own digital currency. Maybe not today but sooner in the future. It's a technological advancement which they will adapt eventually. Maybe it's still too early for some government since there's still a need for mass adoption. Mass adoption will trigger the government more to create their own cryptocurrency.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 02:59:10 PM

when the government or the bank makes its own coins I think it can be developed better, for the bank I believe it has the aim to facilitate whatever transactions you want and wherever you are so that the bank becomes more useful, while for the government I feel a little heavy because every country has very different government regulations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: