Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:32:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Explosive devices sent to Bill/Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, George Soros, CNN  (Read 7240 times)
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:26:27 PM

No, of course not! This certainly doesn't turn every conservative into a potential suspect or elicit sympathy for the left casting them as victims as their own REAL violence is increasingly exposed, so very conveniently before mid terms. This doesn't serve the left AT ALL!

I guess this guy was smart enough to carry out a nationwide coordinated attack, all without blowing himself or anyone else up, but he is not smart enough to know that none of these people open their own mail, or that attacking Democrats just before midterms would have a contradictory affect to the ideology he supposedly holds.

It all makes perfect sense! He would have got away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!  

He definitely isn't smart. Sending a package without getting caught is pretty much impossible, particularly for someone already known to the authorities. He seems to be a registered Republican though and has a history of being a conspiracy nutjob.

Why would he help Democrats?

Did you see his ride?  It was fucking pimped out to the max!  Big surprise a stupid right wing crazy, I wonder if he early voted in the mid terms for "Trump" already LOL!

Can't wait for the alex jones crowd to refute the DNA evidence that is 100% coming LOL.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 04:33:27 PM

No, of course not! This certainly doesn't turn every conservative into a potential suspect or elicit sympathy for the left casting them as victims as their own REAL violence is increasingly exposed, so very conveniently before mid terms. This doesn't serve the left AT ALL!

I guess this guy was smart enough to carry out a nationwide coordinated attack, all without blowing himself or anyone else up, but he is not smart enough to know that none of these people open their own mail, or that attacking Democrats just before midterms would have a contradictory affect to the ideology he supposedly holds.

It all makes perfect sense! He would have got away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling kids!  

He definitely isn't smart. Sending a package without getting caught is pretty much impossible, particularly for someone already known to the authorities. He seems to be a registered Republican though and has a history of being a conspiracy nutjob.

Did you see his ride?  It was fucking pimped out to the max!  Big surprise a stupid right wing crazy, I wonder if he early voted in the mid terms for "Trump" already LOL!

Can't wait for the alex jones crowd to refute the DNA evidence that is 100% coming LOL.

It never ceases to amaze me how much people think life is like movie scripts. The world is not as it presents itself. After a while, the media saturates your brain to the point that scripts seem more real than reality does. Nothing in life is ever this clearly spelled out from A to Z, especially in politics. This is a hand crafted tale designed to serve a specific purpose.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8908

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 04:36:22 PM
Merited by Foxpup (2)

I said the results helped Democrats, not that this man purposely helped them. I also clearly explained how this benefits them, and does not at all benefit conservatives, of which this man supposedly is.

Still can't let go of your cockamamie plot? The man is a deluded conspiracy theorist, much like yourself and the cast of Fox News, except he was dumb enough to act on it. The list of addressees is a dead giveaway:

Most of the recipients are targets of right-wing rhetoric but largely irrelevant to Democrats. No sane person on the left gives a shit about Wasserman-Shultz or Holder or even Clinton so why would they set up such a lame conspiracy to send fake bombs to some has-beens who are not part of midterms in any way?

Since then more packages have been found - addressed to Robert de Niro, Joe Biden, Corey Booker... the list sounds like it was taken from Sean Hanity's or Rush Limbaugh's show or Trump's rallies.

It never ceases to amaze me how much people think life is like movie scripts. The world is not as it presents itself. After a while, the media saturates your brain to the point that scripts seem more real than reality does. Nothing in life is ever this clearly spelled out from A to Z, especially in politics. This is a hand crafted tale designed to serve a specific purpose.

It never ceases to amaze me how tenuous the grasp of reality and facts is among some seemingly otherwise smart people when it comes to challenging their political or religious beliefs. Give it up. It's over. Find the next bogeyman. I suggest THE CARAVAN.
bluefirecorp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:40:18 PM
Merited by philipma1957 (1)

Authorities have made an arrest in relation to this.

We will probably find out his political affiliations soon and potentially his motives.

No we won't, unless of course it supports the mainstream narrative. If it is anything else it will be buried like Las Vegas.
I am not sure about this. There is very little information available in regards to the Vegas shooting and there are more than one MSM organization with compeating ideology.

Like I said... buried. The Vegas shooter was linked with not only ISIS, but ANTIFA.

This is quite off-topic, but the Vegas shooter was linked to gambling and real estate. Pretty sure he was Russian linked too.

Not ISIS or ANTIFA you fake news spreading piece of shit Wink

===

So, any right-wingers here gonna apologize for their "false flag" narrative?

Waradlain
Copper Member

Activity: 150
Merit: 30

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:43:53 PM
Merited by Flying Hellfish (2)

Holy cow his TECSHARE guy is so desperate for his convictions.
We have the expression down here "to pee in the face" which means even when you're out of logical, convincing, believable arguments, you continue to talk nonsense simply because you have to answer something no matter what. And you don't care how you look from the outside and what people might think about you. As an example, see any statement by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Russia on Syria.

Anyway, he really deserves respect.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:47:47 PM

Christ that's so sad it's almost funny. Looks like Alex Jones got into his head.

Other angle;

You can't make this shit up.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 04:49:26 PM

I said the results helped Democrats, not that this man purposely helped them. I also clearly explained how this benefits them, and does not at all benefit conservatives, of which this man supposedly is.

Still can't let go of your cockamamie plot? The man is a deluded conspiracy theorist, much like yourself and the cast of Fox News, except he was dumb enough to act on it. The list of addressees is a dead giveaway:

Most of the recipients are targets of right-wing rhetoric but largely irrelevant to Democrats. No sane person on the left gives a shit about Wasserman-Shultz or Holder or even Clinton so why would they set up such a lame conspiracy to send fake bombs to some has-beens who are not part of midterms in any way?

Since then more packages have been found - addressed to Robert de Niro, Joe Biden, Corey Booker... the list sounds like it was taken from Sean Hanity's or Rush Limbaugh's show or Trump's rallies.

It never ceases to amaze me how tenuous the grasp of reality and facts is among some seemingly otherwise smart people when it comes to challenging their political or religious beliefs. Give it up. It's over. Find the next bogeyman. I suggest THE CARAVAN.

Why? Because you berate me and attack my character? So far none of you have bothered to even attempt to refute any of the points I made, you simply just tell me what you believe, what some one told you, or what you saw on TV. This is not a debate is is a very transparent attempt to shame people from having dissenting views, much like this whole bombing hoax to begin with.
bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:52:57 PM

There's a certain individual who pretends he's a victim, when in reality;

==

How about we start talking about the guy that incited the right? Trump's a symptom of the propaganda machine, but the buck does stop with the President, in my opinion.

dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:56:42 PM

He definitely isn't smart. Sending a package without getting caught is pretty much impossible, particularly for someone already known to the authorities. He seems to be a registered Republican though and has a history of being a criminal and a conspiracy nutjob.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2018/oct/26/pipe-bombs-latest-live-news-updates-arrest-florida

Suspect Cesar Sayoc is a registered Republican with an extensive criminal history who appears to have owned dry cleaning and catering businesses, NBC News reported, citing public records.

I am not surprised he is not smart. To me his idol doesn't seem very smart either. I am literally shocked every time he opens his mouth. I can't believe he is born American.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:00:44 PM

Why? Because you berate me and attack my character? So far none of you have bothered to even attempt to refute any of the points I made, you simply just tell me what you believe, what some one told you, or what you saw on TV. This is not a debate is is a very transparent attempt to shame people from having dissenting views, much like this whole bombing hoax to begin with.

You can have any views you want and I can laugh at your views because I find them utterly ridiculous, I think we've been there before once or twice. I don't give a shit about you personally or your character, or whether you have one.

The fact is, the perp is a conspiracy nutjob (see van pictures above). You're insisting this is a plot. What is there to refute? You're just making shit up. Provide some evidence that what you're saying has any basis and then we can discuss that.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1750

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:02:36 PM

How about we start talking about the guy that incited the right? Trump's a symptom of the propaganda machine, but the buck does stop with the President, in my opinion.

The president is not responsible for this wackos actions, however he is responsible IMO for embracing and encouraging an environment which would give a mentally unstable person the idea that what he was doing was wanted and helpful to America.

Paraphrasing from Les Mis:  The real problem is not the criminal that takes advantage of the darkness but the autocrat who creates the darkness in which the criminal thrives!

Trump is the problem.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:05:39 PM

That is quite an interesting projection considering this whole time I was pointing out the whole point of this was the cast the left as victims to elicit sympathy right before midterms. Also a lot of them have prosecutions coming. They are losing power and are desperate.

If that is your argument, who is responsible for inciting the shooting at the Republican baseball game a while back where Steve Scalise was shot? What about the people who incited a man to beat Rand Paul so badly he had to be hospitalized? Why is the left not responsible for their own rhetoric in the same way you are claiming the right should be?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 05:09:01 PM

Trump is the problem.

Weekend's tweetstorm is going to be glorious. Trump will do his best to poison the jury pool for Mr. Sayoc.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:48:03 PM

That is quite an interesting projection considering this whole time I was pointing out the whole point of this was the cast the left as victims to elicit sympathy right before midterms. Also a lot of them have prosecutions coming. They are losing power and are desperate.

If that is your argument, who is responsible for inciting the shooting at the Republican baseball game a while back where Steve Scalise was shot? What about the people who incited a man to beat Rand Paul so badly he had to be hospitalized? Why is the left not responsible for their own rhetoric in the same way you are claiming the right should be?

You know the answer. You know the way the left thinks.

It's because, SHUT UP.
dogtana

Activity: 845
Merit: 56

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:55:12 PM

The president is not responsible for this wackos actions, however he is responsible IMO for embracing and encouraging an environment which would give a mentally unstable person the idea that what he was doing was wanted and helpful to America.

Paraphrasing from Les Mis:  The real problem is not the criminal that takes advantage of the darkness but the autocrat who creates the darkness in which the criminal thrives!

Trump is the problem.

Indeed. I remember clearly when Trump said "2nd amendment people" could potentially harm H. Clinton.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/10/us/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton.html
simplefisk

Activity: 18
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:47:51 PM

There are extremists on both side of this issue.  Violence has no place in politics, and politicizing this issue says more about you than it does about those you're arguing with.

We are all Americans, we need to come together and condemn this behavior.  The president has said some things he should not have, and so have some of the people who were targeted with packages.  Hopefully cooler heads will prevail. 
bluefirecorp_

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:55:48 PM

Violence has no place in politics, and politicizing this issue says more about you than it does about those you're arguing with.

Seems about right. I'm pretty sure there'd be massive calls of "the violent left" it was a left-wing extremist.

It's hypocrisies like this that makes is hard to take conservatives seriously;

popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:38:04 PM

I still don't believe it ..I will believe it when the guy is locked up and everyone can see he as been in jail for 3 years at least..

I would like to see him in a interview and see what he as got to say about the whole situation ..

Remember the church for black people getting fire bombed it said vote trump on the wall   well that was a black dem voter that done it..

Remember 9/11 well that was your political elite for monies..

Remember to remember the fact your political elite are scumbags  FACT..

To mr Trumps  don't trust no one not even your FBI top brass ..Oh we are all legit my butt hole Cheesy.

Yes you could have the real pretend bomber   a bomb expert said on your news channels  that the bombs were badly made and wouldn't do anything SO blame your CNN
FOX  and the likes for putting these stories up..

We the average joe have nothing to do with this it's all the lies and murder you have done in the past and maybe still some now..
But if you done your jobs in the first place then no one would be accusing you FBI for being RAT LIARS..

The little boy who cried wolf never ever gets believed again..So it's up to you public services to act in a proper manner..

9/11 was an inside JOB   100%  and 98% of the world knows this  SO  you got some explaining to do before anyone believes you lot..

And BLAME YOURSELF      FBI CIA   for all this   the public doesn't believe us shit..

You have Trump haters battling each other with trump supporters   and you the media spread all this CCN  was all to blame  because they refused to let the elected president
do his job..

If you CNN would of just said oh well may be next time and got on with your lives and let the president do his job  YOU never  you said we are not having him as my president..  SO YOU    CNN   was all to blame  100% FACT..

Remember  it's the ones that don't like trump that stir up the trouble because they cannot except the loss..

Come on if you cannot except the loss      it's you who is causing the trouble..
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:57:45 PM

The Mystery of the #MagaBomber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZCREg72Uq0
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 10:37:49 PM

The Mystery of the #MagaBomber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZCREg72Uq0

The suspect has been arrested. Try to keep up. Do you have at least an updated conspiracy theory?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: