Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:01:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will there be good news welcoming the end of 2018?  (Read 1070 times)
warrior.coins22 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:44:49 PM

Now it is in October and the coming week is in early November. What do you expect with cryptocurrency prices and also the market situation on Desember 2018? Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:49:18 PM

I think that you should wait for good news to come. I think that the year will end with some changes which will be definitely good. I am sure that the end of the year will bring us profit
warrior.coins22 (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 07:57:55 PM

I think that you should wait for good news to come. I think that the year will end with some changes which will be definitely good. I am sure that the end of the year will bring us profit
Yes, of course we must hope so. Considering that the end of the year will come, I think it should give warm news to cryptocurrency lovers. Thank you for your positive expectations. Hopefully you will also benefit. Keep the spirit!!
dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:15:11 PM

There is always good news but there is also bad news and Of course I expect cryptocurrency prices to rise and also good news in December. Anyway, Even though the current market conditions are not good but there are also many good news like Tencent and Huawei which are starting to adopt blockchain technology and also other good news in the crypto world (You can check here: https://www.ccn.com/) to get the latest news about crypto.

Like loveinberlin said for now we only can wait and see what will happen later this year. Sorry for my bad english!
Vieni

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:04:16 PM

i just happen to read the latest prediction of Tom Lee stating that he believes that Bitcoin will reach and potentially exceed a price of $20,000 in 2018. well this post https://toshitimes.com/tom-lee-predicts-20000-bitcoin-in-2018-says-emerging-markets-and-weakened-us-dollar-are-crucial/ was 2 months ago. but then who knows?  every crypto enthusiast are hoping that the end of 2018 will still bring good news.
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:25:03 PM

Well, who knows if there will be one or two. The point is everybody want this bullrun of a thing but what if the bullrun time decide to change when it occurs which means know one will call it a bullrun and we're here all waiting for the year end which I don't see any traces of good news, but it a new year already we can't really predict what's gonna happen. So let hope

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:30:45 PM

I think wise people are accumulating more and more coins during this extended bearish market, no one expected it to last for so long especially after a real rocking 2017, most probably market will take some more time ranging and will stay sideways till we see final upward movement and reversal.

VIP BTC

Activity: 375

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 09:33:16 PM

Now it is in October and the coming week is in early November. What do you expect with cryptocurrency prices and also the market situation on Desember 2018? Thank you.

I think 2018 is not a good year for cryptocurrency users. For most of the year, coin prices continued to decline. Even the new ICO also has a very low selling value. We hope that in 2019 there will be a change so that crypto prices continue to skyrocket.

coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:09:31 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 10:22:19 PM by coinbirds

I do expect some increase but  nothing spectacular to happen end of the year rather at  the beginning of 2019.
Some institutional investors should enter the market then. Many people were scared that they and panic when
bisdak40

Activity: 2268
Merit: 547

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:24:15 PM

Expect up and down in prices of crypto's as it is the normal thing  Smiley.

If you expect a bull run this year-end then only time will tell as we can't predict what's the cryptocurrency status this coming few months.
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 10:31:36 PM

I do not expect too much in November when the market is still unstable. I hope that the market will stabilize and investors will start making investments in ICOs, and the pumps will come back. The market will be excited after long-term summer vacation.

bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:33:52 PM

I dont see that untill now. However bitcoin price will be stable price I think because the market is going large and accepted by more merchants. There will be new coins supported by big company that compete ethereum in the future with smart contract and backed by markets or products or services. Invest in new coins like that. It is potential to grow better than eth tokens. There are too many scammers use eth tokens to their ICO projects.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:35:50 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 10:49:48 PM by cryptonx

Expect up and down in prices of crypto's as it is the normal thing  Smiley.

If you expect a bull run this year-end then only time will tell as we can't predict what's the cryptocurrency status this coming few months.

people only can predic the market and hope if crypto market will be green again,,
in my opinion in this year we will not see a good price movement mate,,
but maybe we will see a little spike before the end of this year Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:38:04 PM

What is your target if the cryptocurrency is visited by a lot of good information? May I know if you have an investment place, where did you save your money to invest in? Good information doesn't always give a good effect on cryptocurrency price movements, and does not even affect a situation. So, it needs a lot of good information, especially a regulation from various companies and even a country and this can be ascertained that the cryptocurrency will change prices and even change the trend into a bull trend. However, we can't see it until now, hopefully in the future there will be come.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:40:50 PM

I expect the latest news about bitcoin ETF will come in early November and i expect it will be rejected by SEC and then be ready for another bearish trend dude. It's so difficult to avoid such dump again caused by bitcoin was getting so difficult to attract the US market. Remember we need a lot of potential markets to catch more market cap.
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 10:50:49 PM

Everyone wants news make the miracle like last year. If we remembered then last year bunch of news were running in the market at every stage. But this year every news make just downfall. Really I don't have hope this year regarding market.  Sad

Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 10:53:37 PM

Expect up and down in prices of crypto's as it is the normal thing  Smiley.

people only can predic the market and hope if crypto market will be green again,,
in my opinion in this year we will not see a good price movement mate,,
but maybe we will see a little spike before the end of this year Wink
I'd love to hear those good news coming into the crypto market and for that greener signs, the possible this is an effective results soon. For positivity we will see a much better price compared from now, so wait and be have patience.

acheampong64

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:13:23 PM

Well, I'm hoping it doesn't be as my instincts have been saying all along. It seems we've lost much already and it's about time for a little bounce back or else we may get going down and down until a long time. Let's hope for the best buddy. Crypto is awesome Wink
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 11:17:24 PM

Not sure about the price , but there is loads of really good news coming out every day , but price dont react on them much . Not sure if this year will be the one that will bring btc back to 20k , but based on the news thats all over internet it should be already over 20k =D I think some really big institution is accumulating every day / week so nobody notice . And when there is enough for them , then we will see something as we did in 2017 December =D
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 03:19:16 AM

I am waiting for good news from November and December of this year, and I believe that in these two months there will be a bull market. Therefore, we need to be patient and wait.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:21:24 AM

Plenty of people expect a good winter season for cryptos but the truth is that no one really knows. We can only hold our positions and wait for the next rise to start whenever it happens.
hessanseen

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:26:50 AM

I think this year will continue to decline, the market will continue to be amended, and I even think that the crypto market in 2019 will not be too optimistic, the market is a large bubble market.
btccointalk

Merit: 20

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:43:42 AM

I am waiting for some good news in the coming months. Hope to see the market green.

mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 03:52:40 AM

hoping, of course, that high rise. certainly, a lot of December expects such a large spike late last year because it's been almost one year did not feel his life market. for such cooperation may be there is no one knows for sure but still wish you the best of it is obvious. and now the stability of market value may also quite be a good sign.

elliuut

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:55:23 AM

There is a lot of speculation whereby prices are bound to increase due to things like Bakkt so hopefully prices will increase
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:58:59 AM

So far the market looks too down to overcome the current situation but again we know very well this is a crypto stuff and anything can change here over the time. Even in the last year end, we saw bitcoin lurking around 5K USD and in the november-december month there was huge boom for it. No one expected that crypto will be like 100x there current prices and all. So lets cross our fingers and expect something similar to happen. There is one valid reason though as to why it booms in the year end and thats most of the people are getting their year earned money invested into the crypto to make it more for the next year. Also holidays will be coming along so people do try trading methods to earn some bucks. May be this time will be the same and at least it will reach the last years 80% prices.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:00:02 AM

Plenty of people expect a good winter season for cryptos but the truth is that no one really knows. We can only hold our positions and wait for the next rise to start whenever it happens.
For now there are no signs of shocking news, just be prepared with all the possibilities that occur. be patient, hope there is a positive
news that surprises many people. like approved ETFs, it will definitely make demand rise again.
robaya

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:02:34 AM

There is a lot of speculation whereby prices are bound to increase due to things like Bakkt so hopefully prices will increase
Crypto market is built based on speculation and predictions from the players. everyone does different presses, there are some that just follow the predictions of others. but I think those predictions will build the crypto market with increasing trade volume on the market.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:05:18 AM

We hope that there will be good news to bring the bull market back but i think that the golden time of cryptocurrency passed. The cryptocurrency market could only be back like it was in 2017 if there is big good news such as US launch its cryptocurrency, EU accept cryptocurrency payment, but these will not happen in following years.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 04:49:10 AM

I believe the only good news the year end will bring is the fact thay there will be a slight recovery from the market . The bad nees is that there might be another price drop before the recovery happens. There is not much hype on crypto for this year but there will new investors because a lot of people get their money or bonuses before the end of the year .

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:13:20 AM

I am waiting for good news from November and December of this year, and I believe that in these two months there will be a bull market. Therefore, we need to be patient and wait.

The good news Crypto Currency Market is still very active in the market, if we look back in 2017 at the same period, we can look for more possibilities in the market, Bitcoin remain stable on the market, as well as other ALT as posted, it maybe seen that some of the coins price value drops below 200$ as to Ethereum but this is just a market Volatility, or even a shift on investment by the traders in the market. But one should never discount the market correction after such market glitz or drops of its coins price value. i am still optimistic that once market correction stabilized, everything will come to a more favorable market trading in the near future or  for this last quarter of 2018. Lets be more Patient and monitor the market to protect our investment.
Absolutep

Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:37:03 AM

As for good news,we are all hoping to have it,nobody can be certain of what will happen at the end of the year.We are just been optimistic, and we hope that Lead us to a good end.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:40:43 AM

We all want crypto have significant price action, it will help us to recovery asset and get income. News not helping this time, even came from bitcoin it self. Wait maybe good step but I'm afraid not the best strategy. Leave the market and come back again next year is right option or find another way make money out side crypto market. Chose the best for us and good luck all.

beami

Activity: 602

VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:07:37 AM

Everyone is waiting for the good news at the end of this year, so it will give a high price for the coins we hold, so every news that is available is expected to give a positive impression on the market. Surely this is very good for the potential development of each coin.

kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:13:07 AM

News and now come out very nice, I think by December we will see even more news that will lead us to increase the price of the cryptocurrency. The market will definitely grow, I'm more worried about what happens next, whether we stay up or begin again red days.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
Faroxx

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:18:22 AM

It seems to me that there will be no news that can push the market up. We need to wait for 2019 and hope for the best. IMHO
Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 06:38:19 AM

Well it's obvious that everybody is anticipating the next bullrun, there have been a lot of speculations and predictions but nothing is getting better as bitcoin and ethereum prices dragging around a zone like forever but like its known that crypto is unpredictable, anything can happen at any moment which might be a good news for all.... The bullrun.
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:34:00 AM

Everyone is waiting for the good news at the end of this year, so it will give a high price for the coins we hold, so every news that is available is expected to give a positive impression on the market. Surely this is very good for the potential development of each coin.
It is now the end of October, so the end of the year has come but the market is still not growing up, so do not expect too much in 2018, the market will be down and gloomy, hold and wait. Wait until 2019, then the market will give you a surprise.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:38:31 AM

To be honest, I temporarily let go of the market. I allow myself to look at it only once a month. I hope closer to the new year when I open it, it will grow. I do not want to be thrashed every day. We are waiting for growth. We really need it. Grin
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:49:13 AM

of course what I hope at the end of this year is that the prediction of most people will really happen, namely about the market recovery which is predicted to occur later this year, but that is only a prediction that will not necessarily occur especially in this crypto world. happened, whether it will recover or it will actually get worse, we don't know.

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:13:24 AM

Even if there is good news that will trigger the market to grow, this growth will not be frantic. It will be a joy if ethereum grows at least up to $ 400.
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 08:17:27 AM

If the ETF will be excepted by SEC we will see recovery of the market correction, now is the time to make money on altcoins.

Fritz93

Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:00:13 PM

Of course, we all expect only positive news, and only price increases. However, you need to be realistic, and there are suspicions that nothing substantial will happen, and the market situation will be the same as now.
kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:14:25 PM

I think there will bw good news considering the fact that the market is now balancing and according to some market forecasts we will see an uptrend but i will not use the word bull run as it could be far from that but lets hope for the better
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:22:02 PM

I think that at the end of the year the price of crypto will not rise because there are so many hindrances to the growth of crypto. But there are many experts predict that the crypto market will increase by the end of the year, the price of btc and altscoin will increase. So I hope that will happen
HELLOFF

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:44:33 PM

I think that at the end of the year the price of crypto will not rise because there are so many hindrances to the growth of crypto. But there are many experts predict that the crypto market will increase by the end of the year, the price of btc and altscoin will increase. So I hope that will happen

I actually hope very little that by the end of this year we will see global changes in the cryptocurrency market. The fact that today the price fluctuates within a few percent for the most promising coins, this trend may continue until the end of 2018.
Tonstar

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:45:59 PM

in my opinion tjere are going to ge a lot of good news in this year as it has so many bad things that we deserve to ahve something else
Tonstar

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:46:43 PM

I actually hope very little that by the end of this year we will see global changes in the cryptocurrency market. The fact that today the price fluctuates within a few percent for the most promising coins, this trend may continue until the end of 2018.
there are soem obstacles in forseeing ejat is going to happen ad you may never tell with the cryptocurrency world especially right now
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:50:05 PM

We all love to see a bull run before this year ends but don't expect it so you won't get hurt when it didn't happen. I think it will be the same as this year's repeated up and down of prices.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:10:57 PM

Don't raise your hope high too much there is no law which says cryptocurrency will be bullish every end of each year, don't get me wrong i am not saying it won't be bullish, anything could happen end of this year.
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:14:20 PM

to  tell  the  truth  for  now  it  seems  like  it  will never come and will  never happen  bacuase  of the  long period  that  we  had  almost 1  year but  i  hope  so much  that  we  all are going to  be  happy  at  the  endof  this  year.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:05:57 PM

Yes, 2 months more to go and 2018 may end and I personally be expecting a spike of market price before the end of December 2018. Bearish market has been affecting for a very long time and perhaps, the crypto market  is in preparation for a bull market anytime soon. Just consider the possibilities and just have to be always patient.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
raden1922

Activity: 294

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:13:38 PM

Don't expect too much by the end of 2018, I think the cryptocurrency will still be like this. Full of uncertainty and shadows that have been in this mind to this day. Let the time answer the end of this kind of situation. Keep thinking with a cold head.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
Zander Berger

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:43:07 AM

As the crypto market is the most volatile market in the world, there is no way of saying wether there will be a good news waiting for us at the end of 2018 or not. Hopefully, the market will turn and we will be able to see a bull market by December 2018.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:51:27 AM

I'm also hope for a good news to happen, cause i've still got some coins can't be sell due to the price still low.
Perhaps some pumping at around 30 to 50% from the current state would be good enough.
btccointalk

Merit: 20

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:04:45 AM

I think we all should wait for the good news to come. Hope to see some changes in the beginning of 2019.

Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:10:59 AM

We are all hoping for good news about bitcoin and altcoins this year end. But if the bull run won't happen maybe the best thing we can do is to hold and wait patiently. If there is no reason for selling in losses just hold your coins and accumulate more good altcoins.

Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:22:53 AM

no one can confirm what will happen at the end of the year.
I hope there will be many new investors entering who have large funds and increase the price value of all crypto.

Lea Bentley

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:12:37 AM

We should wait for good news to come. Considering that the end of the year will come, I think it should give warm news to cryptocurrency lovers. Hopefully you will get benefits.
Fluxtorrence9

Merit: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:19:32 AM

This sounds like only good news can make bitcoin see another bull run his year,that's scary ,no good news no bull run, I hope we see one or two good news coming November, let's all hope for the best  Grin
passwordnow

Activity: 2926
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:46:40 AM

Looking positive until the end of the year. There's an upcoming good news and can possibly drive the market up again.

If you have heard the news about Bakkt, it potentially is the one that's being tuned in by most of the speculators. We're in a speculative market so expect that speculations are still positive.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
juliyett

Activity: 166

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:59:14 AM

There will be a lot of positive news till the end of this year and I am sure that they will be connected with the bull run that will be so soon and profitable.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
kiryamikronov

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:08:50 AM

I think that will begin to rise, it will not be large, but will begin to grow the market and the news will reinforce this growth. I this week can already see a lot of good news, I think the market is starting to Wake up and finally red days will end.

★★★ Excalibur OS ► 1 XOS = 0.000025 ETH ★★★
https://excaliburos.com/ || Token-Sale : 03.09.2018 - 31.01.2019
doroshok1

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:36:02 AM

I think we just need to wait. We really need good news, but when they come, no one knows. Everyone was waiting for the bull by the end of the year, but now no one is sure that he will come. Therefore, you need to wait a little to understand what will happen to the market.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
cbIpok

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 06:42:25 AM

We all hope that in December 2018 good news will come but we need to be realistic. The crypto market has begun to be affected by a lot of speculations, and even the slightest bad news has a negative impact. We need a lot of cooperation to get the good news.
Alpha0One1

Merit: 107

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:45:40 AM

Since everyone is hoping for a good news or "green" market before the year ends, I guess it won't happen.
Market will probably jump a little and end relatively flat or even lower.
The market always has a way of doing the opposite everyone on thinks and hopes for.
Wale777

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:47:22 AM

Perhaps people are not seeing presumed and projected surge in price in the last quarter of the year yet but there are some news which are good ones which might swing us to that bull run everybody is waiting for... HTC is launching their Blockchain smart phone and will be accepting btc and ETH for payment
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:50:27 AM

I would be glad if the market grew a little. That would be wonderful. It would also be nice for ETH to grow. Now it is necessary for all. If by December grows up to $ 300 I will be glad.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:55:49 AM

We all hope that in December 2018 good news will come but we need to be realistic. The crypto market has begun to be affected by a lot of speculations, and even the slightest bad news has a negative impact. We need a lot of cooperation to get the good news.

I will be so happy if the market turns green in December as the last quarter is in progress I was hoping it will recover slowly from October and sky rocket in December again but the crypto market is looking scary till now. Lets pray for a good cause if we need profit.

Am I spamming? Report me!
DavenporK

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:11:09 AM

Of course we all hope and want the best in current market conditions so that prices can stabilize as usual, given that towards the end of the year, hopefully in November the market situation can change from the current price so that at the end of the year there can be a price increase as in the previous year.
donn2012

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:27:51 AM

I'm waiting for the big growth of the cryptocurrency in December. The main growth will be due to the launch of Bakkt.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:34:28 AM

the dump itself was a good news!

when a pump altcoin gets dumped it shows that it is getting ready to become healthy again so that it can stat getting new pumps. otherwise if the price of that altcoin goes up and stays up then there is no way it can get pumped again and as a result there will be no profit anymore.
so what happens is that the money exists and that is the dump and when prices came back down to the bottom and below it, that is when you can say the coin is ready for new pumps.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:36:46 AM

There are already good news in the last time but its inly a news.The big players with a lot of money want confirmation of these news and honest rules then they will enter the market.Im think the we will see strong growth only in 2019

Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:38:36 AM

I don't expect significant news by the end of this year although I myself want to hear such good ones. I'll just reserve my expectations for the next year to avoid frustration and disappointments.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:41:46 AM

I think I've only been hearing good news. Research is being done into crypto by governments and by big traditional companies. Most news is pretty positive nowadays, compared to the downright negative vibe a few months back.

Price action still does not reflect it, so apparently we need something huge to get the ball rolling again, but I've seen some alts already doing pretty nice things (besides the obvious p&d's). People wouldn't be doing that if they didn't think the worse is behind us.

Anyway. Once things become fair again for investors they will come, and the rest will follow suit. I see too many good signs for recovery...when it will happen, who knows Smiley.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798

homt.net

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 07:46:11 AM

I think cryptocurrency prices might pull some surprises, the pending ETF issues is creating a major impact in the crypto market however it might be resolved with positive news in this last quarter. Thanks

HOMT