Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:25:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: guess the price before 12december BAKKT ([btc]GAME[btc])  (Read 4207 times)
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:18:34 AM

7038 ain't not to bad ...... why wouldn't it be possible ??

You are a 'ray of sunshine' I myself am losing 'faith' with all the FUD in the world about crypto and BTC forks and the rest...

I'll be ecstatic if/when the BTC price could get back to $6,500 BTC a bit after Jan 1st, 2019 ...at the way things are going...

I like 'your' version of the future better, however ..knock wood...

The fall in price is not only dependent in one factor. Market is not at its best for now but at $5573 is not that bad. I'm still hopeful and positive that before December 12 it can move a little higher at $7k. Nothing is impossible, so don't lose hope. There's still a big chance for recovery, stay persistent and be patient.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kylapoiss

Activity: 616
Merit: 292

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going.

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:40:12 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/ices-bakkt-delays-bitcoin-futures-launch-to-january

So BAKKT is delayed, is the deadline for this game moved also?
jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:48:41 PM

No bakt, no any movement. Sell on $2000. The only way to survive
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:49:28 PM

Maximum $6650.

Minimum $4050.
Kylapoiss

Activity: 616
Merit: 292

I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going.

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:09:47 PM

So HODL until $2000 and then sell? Good advice.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10148

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:18:36 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 07:41:29 PM by JayJuanGee

The BAKKT is not coming?

They going to cancel BAKKT?

That seems about as likely as:

NOT very likely.

We need evidence to support such an extraordinary claim.  

Is there a link for your information, jadenunderhill?

Otherwise, if you are just pulling such prediction out of your ass, then you seem to be just making shit up.  Maybe you are paid to spread such misinformation in order to attempt to spread as much FUD as possible because the current BTC price DOWN movement is running out of steam, right?  Not many regular peeps left who are willing to sell BTC at these prices, perhaps?

But if you can inspire folks?  Wherever possible?  Take advantage of whatever DOWN momentum that we have while it is still present?

Edit:

I see an announcement article that BAKKT delayed launch from 12/12 until January 24

https://medium.com/bakkt-blog/launch-and-faqs-e1a3f7691d7b

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
El duderino_ (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 11988

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:04:14 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/ices-bakkt-delays-bitcoin-futures-launch-to-january

So BAKKT is delayed, is the deadline for this game moved also?
No man risk of that list watch closely on week of the 12th for Maybe NEW BAKKT thing or so....
But first gonna send btc before making something NEW
Wink

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
El duderino_ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:51:12 AM

with the BAKKT delay

who thinks this is gonna stand ??            6543   etc.etc.            Smiley leading @ the moment

haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:11:52 PM

with the BAKKT delay

who thinks this is gonna stand ??            6543   etc.etc.            Smiley leading @ the moment
With the way things are going right now, etc.etc seems to have the best chance of winning, as I do not see this market going above the previous lower high before December 12 with Bakkt being delayed, unless a miraculous pump happens for some reasons. We might just end up tagging along below $6k till possibly end of December. Nonetheless, it is a market and unpredictable af, where we have seen shits happened before, so who knows? We might just see shit happening!
etc.etc.

Activity: 228
Merit: 71

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 02:40:16 PM

with the BAKKT delay

who thinks this is gonna stand ??            6543   etc.etc.            Smiley leading @ the moment

me   Grin

Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3844

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:06:32 PM

The game should have been formulated in regards to bakkt starting and not Dec 12 (presumable start).
However, who knew? Nobody.
El duderino_ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:20:28 PM

Yeah i can only say watch for 12 dec Maybe another short list pops up
But can’t change rules when there’s already action on the starting rules.....
Now i see to think better sometimes

Last of the V8s
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392

Be a bank

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:25:06 PM

Yeah i can only say watch for 12 dec Maybe another short list pops up
But can’t change rules when there’s already action on the starting rules.....
Now i see to think better sometimes
no worries.
if there's a next time, please can you write 'reserved' in the 2nd post, then when all the entrants are in, copy the list to that second post
would make it much easier to find...
also, you're a star Tongue

cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:05:54 PM

with the BAKKT delay

My prediction was $8,983, a bit optimistic due the BAKKT platform launching on Dec 12th and assuming contracts would be issued short after, forcing them to buy actual bitcoins to meet the required contracts. However right now with the delay and the current bear depression we may not see anything, so I say probably lower, but this is bitcoin and the bounce back can happy at any random time anyway, so I maintain my bet.
El duderino_ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:58:43 PM

with the BAKKT delay

My prediction was $8,983, a bit optimistic due the BAKKT platform launching on Dec 12th and assuming contracts would be issued short after, forcing them to buy actual bitcoins to meet the required contracts. However right now with the delay and the current bear depression we may not see anything, so I say probably lower, but this is bitcoin and the bounce back can happy at any random time anyway, so I maintain my bet.

thats one of the most fun things in BTC everything can suddenly happen ....

BigTeeths

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:12:35 AM

Well, more bad news my fellow bitcoin enthusiast. Because Bakkt has just announced that their postponing their bitcoin futures launch until january 24 of 2019. Now we don't have anything good to make the bitcoin recover at least when they year ends so this just makes that anti-btc make their dreams come true to see it sink much more.
Domicbora

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:49:49 AM

Hahaha it was more than humor. But yes this is reality. This is one of the important and vital way to earn money. Keep holding bitcoin until it goes very high. Then you would get profit.
El duderino_ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:25:07 PM

So last days where everything except bored.....
I would think we probably have a winner in here.
I really hoped to just jynx that Roll Eyes absolutely NP agains the current winner, but i would damn love it to see Some massive green spikes on my phone,laptop,pc where ever screen ;-)

But realistic do we all think to have a winner for this one?

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16545

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 01:56:05 PM

I'm now more worried the bear market will continue into 2019, instead of hitting a bottom this year. The next halving is still far away, SegWit is still more or less experimental (I can't wait for it to be supported by large wallets), and the attack from billionairs, bankers and other fiat people continues (if you're not watching Silicon Valley, you should really watch Gilfoyle cryptocurrency powerpoint - Silicon Valley S5).
Meanwhile, many tech stocks continue to drop (Facebook for instance lost almost 40% from it's peak this year, Amazon and Apple a quarter, while oil lost a third). The general concensus in the media in my country seems to be the economy is booming. Aren't those all signs we could very well be at the peak of an economic cycle? I'm very curious to see what happens to Bitcoin if stocks start dropping more.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
El duderino_ (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:21:26 PM

I'm now more worried the bear market will continue into 2019, instead of hitting a bottom this year. The next halving is still far away, SegWit is still more or less experimental (I can't wait for it to be supported by large wallets), and the attack from billionairs, bankers and other fiat people continues (if you're not watching Silicon Valley, you should really watch Gilfoyle cryptocurrency powerpoint - Silicon Valley S5).
Meanwhile, many tech stocks continue to drop (Facebook for instance lost almost 40% from it's peak this year, Amazon and Apple a quarter, while oil lost a third). The general concensus in the media in my country seems to be the economy is booming. Aren't those all signs we could very well be at the peak of an economic cycle? I'm very curious to see what happens to Bitcoin if stocks start dropping more.

i don't care to much for ethereum but this post just past by on twitter and its simpel but yeah, i doesn't always need to be to long Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: