Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:19:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bounty profitable?  (Read 67057 times)
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:09:59 PM

In my opinion, bounty is between trading and investing in ICO. About earning money - the same situation. You can earn so much from trading, because it more safety than investing in ICO.

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 05:13:04 PM

Yes, Bounty is still very profitable way to get some coins. But for this we need be work very hard and need to research about legit bounty. Cause there have lot of scam projects.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 05:43:09 PM

Yes, Bounty is still very profitable way to get some coins. But for this we need be work very hard and need to research about legit bounty. Cause there have lot of scam projects.
Quite right, especially if you personally Analyze the company's ico market and join a company that will have prospects in Bounty, then good profits are very likely, such as after pundi X participation in Bounty.
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 05:51:18 PM

Wanted to say in support author, that there is one thing very important but. This year, the market is in a downtrend and the experience of previous years shows that tokens, which cost several dollars today, can grow in price and turn into thousands of dollars. Therefore, I wish patience and in any case not to give up.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
shadow123

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:29:38 PM

Hello, I'm not a bounty expert. But I have a lot of friends earning money by doing bounties. they are saying it is good an easy way to earn money. But according to my knowledge, we must do our best. Unless we can't hope a good profit.
atariguy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:34:18 PM

Work on and do not give up, soon you will succeed. You have a very good start, don't stop
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:40:02 PM

Now are very bad times for bounty and you are still lucky! therefore I think this is not a grateful thing. a lot of scam and a lot of bounty where tokens still do not even flip through the summer so that .. Embarrassed
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:41:18 PM

yes of course I think the bounty is very profitable, especially if you do it really well, but for now the bounty is indeed very difficult, because the ico program is starting to weaken

Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:44:55 PM

yes of course I think the bounty is very profitable, especially if you do it really well, but for now the bounty is indeed very difficult, because the ico program is starting to weaken
I would say a bit wrong. The people's confidence in the ICO begins to weaken. If earlier people invested willingly and hoped to profit, now they are afraid to do it because there are a lot of scams. Plus, not all even good ICO give their investors earn at least some money.
Isuk

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 08:23:25 PM

For now there is no guarantee that bounties can be profitable at this time because lot scammer and fraud people around with this business, less percentage are been seen at this moment so if you bounty hunters tried to research more for the team and study the whole participants and platform for this project, i think this is the only way to earn from the bounty cos there is still a legit...
Yeah, some bounty hunters are not paid when they've joined the campaign. Bounty still can be profitable, but it's not all of the campaigns. So, we have to be very careful in choosing the campaign which we want to join or we will not be paid.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:28:27 PM

At the moment, the profit from the bounty companies has fallen very much, this is due to the fact that the number of investors is reduced due to the large number of fraudulent ICOS and due to the fact that the market has been pursuing a downward trend for a year.
It is also an advantage to join the space when the value is down. Buying from pump is not easy and accumulation now is the plan either for bitcoin or altcoin. Selling will be in consideration bitcoin value to take a good profit for bullrun. New comer in the past few week will understand it is not get rich quick  scam platform

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:52:33 PM

Hey guys. I’m in crypto sphere for about 1 year, not a lot but still I’m not a newbie. I participated in a lot of bounties, I have about 30-50 tokens on my wallet, and I still earned not more than 1000$. This is ridiculous! Tokens can’t list on exchange. That’s why I want to ask you. How much did you earn on bounty?
I don't think anybody would tell you how much they earn on bounties - it should be a strictly confidential info.
Though from what I can see bounty earnings are around 10 times less than they used to be in late 2017-early 2018 due to the fact that most tokens are sold at lower prices than ICO price.
It is really ridiculous to earn just a $1,000 over the whole year by doing all that stuff in signatures and social media. Maybe you just didn't spend enough time to analyze the projects you worked for..

Dewi89

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:53:23 PM

yes, very profitable
I have also joined the bounty for more than a year and have already received more than $10k from the bounty, but in these 2 months I have not received tokens from the bounty due to delays in distribution until the end of the year
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:01:44 PM

Of course bounty is profitable but the problem is that not all bounty campaigns are profitable, you need to spend your time to find out good bounty campaigns to join out of thousands bounty campaigns out there. You just need to know that if bounty is not profitable so there is anyone still wanna waste their time to join bounty campaign?
Correct, to get what is the right bounty you need to search for more information of what are the good bounties that needs to join. Their are a lot of bounties but not all are good because others are scam and might not affect into productivity.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:05:21 PM

Hey guys. I’m in crypto sphere for about 1 year, not a lot but still I’m not a newbie. I participated in a lot of bounties, I have about 30-50 tokens on my wallet, and I still earned not more than 1000$. This is ridiculous! Tokens can’t list on exchange. That’s why I want to ask you. How much did you earn on bounty?

Of course Bounty is profitable. Even you are a newbie or not still we are lack of knowledge when it comes to crypto. Just like you I participated in many Bounty campaign and I also have many experienced when I am in the campaign. There has a campaign that we did not pay us back at the end of the ICO which is very disappointing, right?. I do not want to share how much I earned in bounty but I want to share some of my knowledge in crypto so that you are aware of it. I am not a good trader in tokens but if I have a chance I always take risk to sell of my tokens if I am contented with that price.

Bounty is indeed profitable you need to work hard and give some of your time here in a good bounty campaign so that your time and effort will be paid off.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Um Nik

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:14:53 PM

Of course Bounty is profitable. Even you are a newbie or not still we are lack of knowledge when it comes to crypto. Just like you I participated in many Bounty campaign and I also have many experienced when I am in the campaign. There has a campaign that we did not pay us back at the end of the ICO which is very disappointing, right?. I do not want to share how much I earned in bounty but I want to share some of my knowledge in crypto so that you are aware of it. I am not a good trader in tokens but if I have a chance I always take risk to sell of my tokens if I am contented with that price.

Bounty is indeed profitable you need to work hard and give some of your time here in a good bounty campaign so that your time and effort will be paid off.
Bounties are really profitable though the coins are not going to have a high value if there is nobody doing the job.

Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:18:21 PM

Unfortunately, at this time the market is suffering, and the altcoins have all lost around 90%.
This means that - at the value of January you would not have $ 1,000, but 10,000, which does not seem bad.
So, it is better to resist, gain experience, and wait for better moments, which will surely come.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:26:10 PM

Well, I've been participating in the bounty for about 6 months, and somewhere managed to get about 700-800 dollars is purely for the signature , I think it's a good indicator

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:29:06 PM

I cannot tell you how much I earned, because half of the tokens are not yet trading on the exchanges. It is for this reason that it is not possible to determine my income.

kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:31:11 PM

I think that it can be profitable but it is not always profitable. as for me, it wasn't very profitable but for my friend it was like this and i think that it is possible to earn money from it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: