Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:37:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How Many Token Holders Will We Have By The End Of December  (Voting closed: January 23, 2019, 10:28:31 AM)
100-500 - 0 (0%)
500-2500 - 0 (0%)
2500-5000 - 2 (28.6%)
5000-10000 - 4 (57.1%)
10000+ - 1 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GLOBAL FREE COIN (GFC) Bring Crypto To The Masses (Global Wealth Creation)  (Read 2030 times)
FirstleeAzagra

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 02:07:48 PM

Great Team, The concept of giving a free coin is awesome, but make all the links in the form should be working, some links and page are not available.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Global Free Coin (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:30:31 PM

Great Team, The concept of giving a free coin is awesome, but make all the links in the form should be working, some links and page are not available.

Thanks for informing us, we will look into it and amend.
Victorious101

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:21:05 PM

Why did you decide to do ICO on Folkdelta?
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:23:19 AM

With a great supply, affordable prices will make it easy for the GFC to reach the community. Want to learn more about how GFC can provide access to crypto for users?
nhoxsky1402

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:45:25 PM

how many users are you expecting to use this token??
Global Free Coin (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:33:47 AM

Hi, we were experiencing some problems with our social media links.
All has been resolved now. Please find all links below.
Thanks for your patience.

Website - https://www.globalfreecoin.co
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Globalfreecoin
Twitter - https://twitter.com/global_freecoin
Telegram - t.me/globalfreecoin
Airdrop Form - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cFrnNAu_K1h6fWSD_TUbiIRn7WaSxY0PjiDAiTr6zO0

PreSale Phase 2 Currently Live on Forkdelta at 300% Discount
Forkdelta Link - https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x3330a571af9e2cab4a4b609b6010f2becc65ae24-ETH

Alternatively instead of Forkdelta you can purchase via our smartcontract - https://etherscan.io/token/0x3330a571af9e2cab4a4b609b6010f2becc65ae24
0.01 ETH - 1,000,000
0.1 ETH - 10,000,000
1.0 ETH - 100,000,000 + 100% Bonus
mining_greatness

Merit: 3

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:34:38 PM

Just out of interest does anyone actually still buy this type of shit/scam coin?

I mean the premise of this is utterly ridiculous but we see this type of generic coin announced over and over again. I have to assume that 'someone' is supporting the effort of the OP but can't believe that anyone in crypto is still so naive after all of the past scams.

Global Free Coin (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:23:44 PM

Just out of interest does anyone actually still buy this type of shit/scam coin?

I mean the premise of this is utterly ridiculous but we see this type of generic coin announced over and over again. I have to assume that 'someone' is supporting the effort of the OP but can't believe that anyone in crypto is still so naive after all of the past scams.

This guy was probably one of those naysayers when Bitcoin started back in 2009, or he lost money to "shit" coins this year.
Of course people should do their own research before investing any money and never invest more than you can afford to lose.
Myself and the team behind this project as well as our growing community believe in this project and with the help of our community we will become the Next BTK, just bigger and better.
mining_greatness

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:32:37 PM

This guy was probably one of those naysayers when Bitcoin started back in 2009, or he lost money to "shit" coins this year.
Of course people should do their own research before investing any money and never invest more than you can afford to lose.
Myself and the team behind this project as well as our growing community believe in this project and with the help of our community we will become the Next BTK, just bigger and better.

Not at all - I was mining BTC when CPU's would still do the job and fully believe in crypto. Yes I've lost some money on altcoins this year not expecting the bear market to be as long or deep as it has turned out to be but overall am in profit.

The premise of your coin is to provide a cheap asset with a super high volume to lower the barrier to entry. You think that by allowing anyone to be able to purchase these coins that it will 'redistribute wealth' and 'empower' poorer people. Beyond that you have no use case or unique features.

The idea is completely unnecessary when people can own fractions of coins and there are plenty of cheap altcoins already in existence. The fact that someone can own a whole coin doesn't create any 'empowerment' it just shifts the decimal point in their wallet.
Global Free Coin (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:37:53 PM

Not at all - I was mining BTC when CPU's would still do the job and fully believe in crypto. Yes I've lost some money on altcoins this year not expecting the bear market to be as long or deep as it has turned out to be but overall am in profit.

The premise of your coin is to provide a cheap asset with a super high volume to lower the barrier to entry. You think that by allowing anyone to be able to purchase these coins that it will 'redistribute wealth' and 'empower' poorer people. Beyond that you have no use case or unique features.

The idea is completely unnecessary when people can own fractions of coins and there are plenty of cheap altcoins already in existence. The fact that someone can own a whole coin doesn't create any 'empowerment' it just shifts the decimal point in their wallet.

Thanks for your opinion.
mining_greatness

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:49:05 PM

Thanks for your opinion.

You're welcome and feel free to explain at any time if you think it's wrong.

So, back to the original question - does anyone?
mining_greatness

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:05:48 AM

This must be a very good concept. Truly crypto currency should be global.

Wishing the team a huge success, proud to be an early supporters.

All crypto currency is global - why must this project in particular be a very good concept?
dababe

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:22:39 AM

The whole point of crypo investments is that one does not need to buy whole 1 BTC or 1 ETH, you can buy a partial of it and enjoy the decentralization, especially considering the fact that you can buy BTC almost everywhere now. So I really do not get the point of the whole project. P.S. I usually don't comment on such matters but the website looks like it was made in 2 hours on a windows 98.

It looks like it was made in 30 minutes by a baby playing in his crib.
The whole thing makes no sense. People are just replying here because it is a requirement to get the freebies.
dababe

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:23:53 AM

how many users are you expecting to use this token to come up with 500billion supply?

We are hoping to accommodate all 7 Billion people on earth, it's a dream yeah but who knows. At the moment our token has no monetary value, we are selling it dirt cheap for our presale phases and if you take a look at our whitepaper you will notice majority of our tokens will be used for Airdrop and bounties to build a strong community.

We will also implement a daily lottery for 1 Winner daily for a period of 12 Months. It will be one random transaction wallet to motivate users to trade tokens once we reach exchanges. All in the future plans. For now we're building our community and starting with our PreSale. This isn't a get rich quick ICO, we plan on taking our time to perfect things and reach over 500,000 Token Holders by 2019

If it has no monetary value, then don't sell it. Just give them all away!
Pandiyan05

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:30:29 AM

Supply is in greater volume i think the team will reduce the supply to bring the price high after few years
Global Free Coin (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:55:40 AM

how many users are you expecting to use this token to come up with 500billion supply?

We are hoping to accommodate all 7 Billion people on earth, it's a dream yeah but who knows. At the moment our token has no monetary value, we are selling it dirt cheap for our presale phases and if you take a look at our whitepaper you will notice majority of our tokens will be used for Airdrop and bounties to build a strong community.

We will also implement a daily lottery for 1 Winner daily for a period of 12 Months. It will be one random transaction wallet to motivate users to trade tokens once we reach exchanges. All in the future plans. For now we're building our community and starting with our PreSale. This isn't a get rich quick ICO, we plan on taking our time to perfect things and reach over 500,000 Token Holders by 2019

If it has no monetary value, then don't sell it. Just give them all away!

We are giving away a large amount via Airdrops, bounties and daily lottery for 12 months.
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:39:52 AM

I've looked at your website, you may need to update the site you have. However your site will affect investor confidence to invest in this project. Besides expanding the partnership and community is a great thing to be able to make this project running.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
masterpolly

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:35:33 AM

I think the team should reduce the supply to make the price high. 500B supply is very high and it will make hard for the token to get a high price.
reetu121

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:23:44 PM

It is a very interesting coin......... you can buy a partial of it and enjoy the decentralization, especially considering the fact that you can buy BTC almost everywhere now. So I really do not get the point of the whole project. P.S. I usually don't comment on such matters
mining_greatness

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:15:34 PM

Supply is in greater volume i think the team will reduce the supply to bring the price high after few years

i like the idea of this project.free coin hehe.hope u the best man

nice project i will supporot you thanks

Great futuridtic cryptocurrency project

Great project, lets be big togueter, full support.

Revolutionary initiative with the aim at empowering everyone to enter the world of crypto.

Going to be a part of this good project

Revolutionary initiative with the aim at empowering everyone to enter the world of crypto.nice project i will supporot you thanks

....and it's become another scam coin paying for spam praise - you just lost any hint of credibility Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: