Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:58:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: does ethereum end?  (Read 25683 times)
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 02:04:32 AM

Ethereum really surprised everyone with the bottom he reached this year, but it seems to me that very soon he will start growing!

I also think like you that Ethereum will recover and grow again in the future, assuming that it dies, I don't believe it, only the price of ETH is temporarily delayed and slightly lower. Maybe early next year, its price will be happy and people will think differently, I hope it will happen soon  Grin
eth hardfork maybe could be trigger for ethereum price reversal.and few days ago ethereum shows good movement.some investors think about constantinopel hardfork will give them profit if buying in dip.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:13:44 AM

I'm sure that you are still a newbie in crypto currency market. If I were you, you should go back from 2014 until now and see how the market flows.

As you can see, market is like up and down. Down means buy more and up means sell your assets. If you didn't know the exact timing when to do it.
One thing that I can advise you, do your own research and listen to all the opinions and ideas. Not only from negative ideas but also to positive one then decide what you are going to do next.
XIE-XIE

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:47:09 AM

Hi, friends. Ethereum looks really bad today. 200 $ lower than in September 2017, do you think it will recover with the crypto market? Or is this the end of ethereum?
I don't think so, because ETH has a large community, they are strong, they believe that there are a lot of big projects. I think public trust is still good and for the price, it will return, I think it is bigger.

Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:33:57 AM

ETH is currently on the upward movement and this is because of the upcoming hardfork, people are starting to accumulate and this will boost the price of eth. I don't think ETH is in the end of its road because ICO'S will surely boom again in 2019.

skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:51:03 AM

Projects that implement the ethereum platform are still increasing in number. This addition will further strengthen the ethereum defense to survive and will help ethereum to continue to be popular in crypto. The ethereum age will be longer. Ethereum will be able to restore its condition and increase its value again when the crypto condition is healthy and stable. Maybe this year or the following year.
maaldaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:04:28 AM

Event though the price is so low on ethereum, and perhaps on many other altcoins. but this will not be the end of ethereum, as long as there are people who are using ethereum, then it will still live on

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:12:43 PM

Ethereum really surprised everyone with the bottom he reached this year, but it seems to me that very soon he will start growing!

Ethereum continues its development and I am sure it will get again the previous position on the market and will occupy the second place in the ranking. I see that Vitalik Buterin is trying to improve Ethereum and the whole crypto world.
arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

ethereum will make updates on their platform and will add various features that are easier to use, so I think ethereum won't die and keep growing

Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:59:21 PM

Hi, friends. Ethereum looks really bad today. 200 $ lower than in September 2017, do you think it will recover with the crypto market? Or is this the end of ethereum?
If you look at the whole market, you will realize that this is a correction, and even the strongest coins obey bitcoin. Bitcoin has a downtrend and therefore the price of Ethereum is below the norm.

Yes it never been so low in price since last few years and now it went down in demand and price at the same time but I think it is not a big deal we know crypto currency has no guarantee for long. I am sure it will rise again high and will get his place again. More participants are joining it so price will recover soon and Ethereum will never end.
Psec
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:43:32 PM

Ethereum can't end just like that. Ethereum is one of the most popular and solid project in the industry with strong community backing. This can't be the end of Ethereum, it will rise again and when it does it will go beyond far expectations. This is the best time to buy more of Ethereum.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:18:38 AM

Ethereunm will rise again. Be patient and let's wait for ethereum not to die. Ethereum will try to get back up. This is only part of crypto and we must accept this situation. It's better to look for a few ethereum to make investments. We don't leave Crypto just because the crypto price decreases. All coins also decreased.

It's was always said in this forum if this will be the end of etherium but until now nothing happen. If we believe in etherium we should need to be wait on when the price of etherium will be recover. And don't be panic if the price is down be calm always.
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:22:26 AM

ethereum will make updates on their platform and will add various features that are easier to use, so I think ethereum won't die and keep growing
It will bring interest back to ETH project, as investors and traders will be able to show back their supports after this huge downfall coming from the market, it's still the coin that most likely to invest as development will continue and more good news will follow, we do see twist from time to time and learning from how potentials can bring from project who already have strong community.
Specimen

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:39:45 PM

just because ethereum prices have dropped dramatically does not mean this is the end of ethereum, this is because the market situation is indeed bad. the development of ethereum is very good, it won't just end

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:41:34 PM

Ethereum is worse today than the date this thread was posted! but still even the market is worse it is better time to buy the coin at this rate.
Ethereum is one of the busy coin and in the cryptocurrency, and this will not end as many token still wants to be listed in ERC-20 contract.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:53:47 PM

Why the quality of ethereum is measured by it price in USD? ICO are not popular now and for price growing ethereum need other source of demand, i think it must be wide use of dapps.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:39:45 PM

Ethereum is worse today than the date this thread was posted! but still even the market is worse it is better time to buy the coin at this rate.
Ethereum is one of the busy coin and in the cryptocurrency, and this will not end as many token still wants to be listed in ERC-20 contract.
You are right mate I know this is not good time for ETH but it is not a big deal because this use to happen with every coin. It does not mean we should say that ETH will end. We should take the advantage of the opportunity and buy some coin at this amazing price.... trust me mate this time will not come again.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:57:10 PM

It seems to me that it is impossible to say that the Ethereum has come to an end.
The market of cryptocurrency is now undergoing the next stage of its formation and improvement, obviously, therefore, some coins have fallen in price, including Ethereum.
If there is free money in my opinion, the investment in Ethereum will be justified when the price goes up.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 09:09:39 PM

Ethereum prices have increased 66% in a short time in the past few days. It is a good sign for those who are investing in ETH, and make you think that ETH cannot die.
I am hopeful that it will continue increasing but before that a little correction might happen touching the $115 levels and than it will rise quickly taking back the number 2 spot on coinmarketcap.
As i said ETH price will test these levels and look at the price now. It bounced quickly touching $115. This is a positive sign of trend reversal and in my opinion bear market has ended.

tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:12:26 PM

I don't think that this is the end of Ethereum. I also hope that after the fork if can be much valuable
repsol

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:18:43 PM

it is impossible that ethereum will end since the existence of ethereum is very important in crypto world. moreover as the platform, it has strong performance for every users. don't be panic and think useless thing just because of market situation right now. eth will be back in their path of top price like in 2017 market price.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: