Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:15:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: does ethereum end?  (Read 25682 times)
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:56:00 AM

Hi, friends. Ethereum looks really bad today. 200 $ lower than in September 2017, do you think it will recover with the crypto market? Or is this the end of ethereum?
You must not think ethereum like other shit altcoins, this is biggest altcoin for all market and it won't end easily. After 85 dollar it rised to 150 dollar in 1 week so you see this is easy for ethereum, it can rise fastly everytime.
Quick money for traders who bought when the price falls down almost 90% now and it's continues to rise, new positive news brings investors interest to buy back and start investing again, it won't die that easy as there's lots of people who already holds and invest.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tuturtinular

Activity: 994
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:20:55 AM

Eth has risen and moved so fast after going down to $ 85 USD now up and still remaining in the price range of $ 146 usd proves that ETH is the best coin that will continue to exist at any time and who thinks eth will end is a very wrong opinion.
dawai asmara

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:25:39 AM

Hi, friends. Ethereum looks really bad today. 200 $ lower than in September 2017, do you think it will recover with the crypto market? Or is this the end of ethereum?
You must not think ethereum like other shit altcoins, this is biggest altcoin for all market and it won't end easily. After 85 dollar it rised to 150 dollar in 1 week so you see this is easy for ethereum, it can rise fastly everytime.
Ethereum has experienced a pretty good increase a few days ago, which proves that Ethereum is not a pesky coin. Ethereum is only in a condition where they lose a little of their investor confidence so the value continues to decline a few months ago. but I'm sure with the improvement in Ethereum now, Ethereum will get the trust of investors back and Ethereum will go back up.
whiteblue

Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:20:31 AM

I think ethereum does not end, this is only the influence of the fall in the price of bitcoin, which makes a lot of coin prices fall like one of them ethereum which was affected by the fall in the price of bitcoin. so you stay calm, ethereum will never end.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:35:07 AM

no one can know the development of crypto currencies because it has become a risk in investing with crypto currencies, most importantly the confidence and patience of the main capital in investing
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 04:30:56 PM

If ethereum is going to end is not this period, being the fact that ETH is below $100 few days ago but we can see improvement in Price some days ago. This shows that this is not the end of ethereum .

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 04:57:37 PM

Ethereum prices have increased 66% in a short time in the past few days. It is a good sign for those who are investing in ETH, and make you think that ETH cannot die.

Now we are waiting for a slight fall, due to the fact that a very large amount of negative news came out, partly related to the postponement of decision making on futures.

I think Etherfum will fall to $ 120 -110 $.
samlaode

Activity: 674

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:07:43 PM

ETH is gradually recovering with this situation ETH will return to $ 300 in January. When people don't care much about it, ETH shows the value and potential why it is just behind Bitcoin. I think ETH will take second place from Ripple in the near future.
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:09:47 PM

I don't think so. The whole market is down that's why ethereum is also down. But in last 2 days we see some growth in ethereum. I know we saw many scammed and failed project in ethereum. And those project effects on ethereum price. But at same time ethereum give us many good project. And it will continue its run in future. Don't forget that  Ethereum is still most popular platform based token.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Salelo

Activity: 434

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 05:29:26 PM

Ethereum in 2019 will have to show good growth because some updates will come out which we have been waiting for a long time and with the growth of the market itself even more ethereum will rise and grow, so it's just a matter of time when ethereum again takes the 2nd line in the cryptocurrency market.
this is only a matter of volume requests, and for the foreseeable future I will not doubt if etehreum can return to the previous position. just look now the market situation continues to improve, and hopefully there will be a bullish trend in 2019

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 05:38:08 PM

Ethereum prices have increased 66% in a short time in the past few days. It is a good sign for those who are investing in ETH, and make you think that ETH cannot die.
I am hopeful that it will continue increasing but before that a little correction might happen touching the $115 levels and than it will rise quickly taking back the number 2 spot on coinmarketcap.

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:39:38 PM

Ethereum has not end and Ethereum will never end, I believe the downtrend of the entire cryptocurrency market, it is what affected it and for sure it will be back.
cryptofuturologist

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:40:48 PM

I think that this coin will remain alive. It seems to me that this moment ethereum  shows the best result than Bitcoin.

Forever Young

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

I AM HODLING !!!

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:13:49 PM

I think Ethereum will not end. For now Ethereum is the best choice, because the price of Ethereum has started pumping if we compare it to other altcoins. And I believe this is the beginning of the rise of Ethereum. Yeah I think Ethereum is the best Altcoin for now.

↽━━━━━━━━  Hawk Network ━━━━━━━━⇁
↼━Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology Infrastructure ━⇀ (https://Hawk.coom/)
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:18:38 PM

I think that this coin will remain alive. It seems to me that this moment ethereum  shows the best result than Bitcoin.
it's just now. Bitcoin does not show growth, so I think that the growth of ethereum is not reasonable. He will falls below 100 dollars again
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:52:02 PM

Just have a look at yhe whole market, in general the not good situation not only with the Ethereum is, so in this case if think like you so the whole crypto currency world is going to its end. I do not think that it is the end. Do not be so pessimistic. In my opinion the next year may surprise us.
icegeekfresh

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:12:41 PM

Yeah Ethereum is really bad from 1-2 months, what happened to it I didn't understant it was dropping hard but last week it came back again this was good, sometimes we must get risk and buy from cheapest price.

PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:04:14 PM

No one is happy with what is happening with the price in recent months, but still need to remain calm, let's see what will happen in 2019 and then you will see what to expect
sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:01:37 PM

Eth has risen and moved so fast after going down to $ 85 USD now up and still remaining in the price range of $ 146 usd proves that ETH is the best coin that will continue to exist at any time and who thinks eth will end is a very wrong opinion.

I think this burst of growth was provoked by some positive news about the update of ETH at the end of January and shift to POS mining. In this case, the growth is over, and there'll be a new downfall in the nearest weeks, after which we may buy eth.

ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:10:16 PM

Because Ethereaum always making a shit token from all ICO, All people claim Ethereum already died because we really less some adoption. Thats why the recent price keep faling a few month ago

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: