Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:44:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinLoan — Crypto-To-Fiat Lending Platform with a P2P Economy  (Read 2022 times)
CryptoSpase

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:31:53 PM

Guys, without jokes - CoinLoan is really interesting service, which will be more popular, when the price of all cryptocurrency will more stable)

As I know, now must be growth of all crypto. But I don’t sure. Whales have big influence on that, and all depend from them.

Yes, more than that, I can say that the fastest, the expectation of the community will not be justified this fall. Because everyone expects growth.

This is very predictable. They do not just let people make money)) So there is always a spare option - to take a loan))
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
military

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:51:51 PM

Guys, without jokes - CoinLoan is really interesting service, which will be more popular, when the price of all cryptocurrency will more stable)

As I know, now must be growth of all crypto. But I don’t sure. Whales have big influence on that, and all depend from them.

Yes, more than that, I can say that the fastest, the expectation of the community will not be justified this fall. Because everyone expects growth.

This is very predictable. They do not just let people make money)) So there is always a spare option - to take a loan))

And what about crypto currency? Which one project accept now and is it planning to increase the amount of such a crypto currency in the future?
Hmelnitsky

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:27:22 PM

And what about crypto currency? Which one project accept now and is it planning to increase the amount of such a crypto currency in the future?

You can look yourself on platformI think that yes, because many people have such a crypto currency, which is not on the platform.
killerbot

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:22:15 PM

I was at this conference guys!
https://twitter.com/Blockchain_Conf/status/1039444800754384896

I want more photos!  Grin
Medyna

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:02:36 PM

that's great) guys must participate in different events) in this way, they will show project for more people)
Great Man

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:36:16 PM

that's great) guys must participate in different events) in this way, they will show project for more people)

In any case, it will result in a result for the project. Visiting forums, meetings, conferences is an integral part of any project. I think that you yourself understand how important this is.
josh513

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:10:11 PM

In any case, it will result in a result for the project. Visiting forums, meetings, conferences is an integral part of any project. I think that you yourself understand how important this is.
At such events there is a large number of investors. Which definitely can enjoy the project. A attraction of investment - always relevant)))
Blockchain kitty

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:42:49 AM

At such events there is a large number of investors. Which definitely can enjoy the project. A attraction of investment - always relevant)))

I'm very surprised, because the project team are the only participants!
http://prntscr.com/ky79xe
coinloan (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 09:44:21 AM

Hey all!
Let's freshen the topic up with some big news! Wink

CoinLoan Is The First to Offer Monero-Backed Loans

CoinLoan, a P2P lending platform for crypto-to-fiat loans, is now accepting Monero as collateral. The Estonian-based startup rolled out an update allowing to use privacy oriented coin Monero (XMR) to get credit in fiat currencies (USD, EUR, GBP, RUB) or stablecoins (TUSD, GUSD, USDC).

The coin choice stems from the fact that Monero is the number one cryptocurrency for private and censorship-resistant financial operations. It provides a secure place to conduct transactions, using cryptography to shield sending and receiving addresses, as well as transacted amounts.

The World’s First Monero-Backed Loans
There is a large community behind XMR that has now gained an opportunity to acquire fiat with no need to sell favorite cryptoasset. It opens the door to multiple use cases from leverage and hedging to tax optimizations and fast cash keeping HODL.

Those who haven’t acquire Monero yet can trade XMR on CoinLoan Crypto Exchange without having to leave the platform.

Lending Beyond the Limits
As the crypto-to-fiat lending market becomes highly competitive, CoinLoan chooses unique features and flexible loan terms as a competitive advantage. Monero listing is an example of such a strategy.

Max Sapelov, Co-founder and CTO at CoinLoan, explained:
“Our biggest competitors will not be able to accept Monero, even if they wanted to. Simply because BitGo wallet service they use stuck for specific currencies that don’t include Monero along with a significant number of other promising coins. In contrast, CoinLoan can build complex solutions for crypto from scratch thanks to an expert development team. So we will continue to list more coins missed out by BitGo for better coverage of the crypto market”.

For more information, please visit the CoinLoan site.

coinloan (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 02:28:17 PM

CoinLoan Beats Volatility and Increases LTV Limit to 70%

If anyone asks you about the main bump in the road of crypto-backed lending, which one would you name? The CoinLoan team has a definite answer to this question. The main thing that prevents cryptoassets from being perfect collateral is its crazy volatility.

Just imagine. Today your collateral value is two times higher than your loan and you feel pretty safe. Tomorrow your crypto drops suddenly and overnight is in danger of margin call. The example above might be vastly exaggerated, but nobody can deny that crypto-fluctuations get on borrower’s nerves.

Good news, CoinLoaners. We’ve developed a revolutionary Dynamic Collateral Monitoring System. It allows overcoming the problem of cryptocollateral movements and raising the maximal LTV limit to 70%.

CoinLoan Collateral Monitoring System
If your collateral price falls, LTV (loan-to-value ratio) grows. In case of significant decline, you can repay the loan earlier or add extra collateral. We used to sell a part of your cryptocollateral if the LTV ratio of the loan reaches 80% and you do none of the above.

It’s a usual approach for crypto-backed lending platforms, it helps to bring the situation back into balance. But it’s so far from perfect since borrower loses his savings. Over the past year, we’ve been testing new visions and working on liquidation system improvement. Today we’re excited to present a new solution that allows increasing the liquidation threshold significantly.

How It Works on CoinLoan
In a nutshell, your cryptocollateral is now far less vulnerable to crypto fluctuations. A margin call may only occur if your LTV ratio crosses the line of 90%. The exact point of liquidation is estimated for each loan individually and depends on the interest rate.

Window of Opportunity
The fact that cryptocollateral can now resist market fluctuations allows us to have one of the highest LTVs on the market and to raise LTV limit from 60% to 70%.

While most competitors still have a 50% LTV limit, we improve the collateral monitoring system so that CoinLoaners can borrow more fiat for the same amount of crypto. Thus, providing crypto worth $1,000 as collateral, now you can borrow up to $700 in fiat currencies.

Thanks for reading! Follow our official channels for more updates and news:

Platform | Website | Telegram | Facebook | Twitter | Reddit

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: