Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:41:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Cryptocurrency book  (Read 689 times)
coined1 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:21:16 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2020, 08:37:49 AM by coined1

edit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dandannn

Activity: 242
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:10:21 PM

I think this is great but always advise people to make sure they scan any downloaded files before opening
emilanea56

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:47:50 AM

Nice work to draw out attention to the book although you needed not to have gone through the stress by writing down all the table of content a simple link is enough and if interested we click on it and browse through, it is important for beginners. thank you so much......
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:49:13 AM

You did great with making this guide, I hope you'll continue to be helpful so newbie can be educated.
Crypto is too risky, we deserve to be educated in order to minimize the inherent risk.
coined1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:57:10 AM

I think this is great but always advise people to make sure they scan any downloaded files before opening

That´s why I added every Chapter to the homepage and therefore making it accessible without downloading. But you are right nevertheless. Security is one of the biggest chapters in the new book and I hope to increase it even further.

thank you so much, it is really helpful for newbie like me. Best wishes for you. Lets do BTC together  Smiley thank you so much, it is really helpful for newbie like me. Best wishes for you. Lets do BTC together  Smiley

Thank you very much. I really hope it helps! Here to build BTC Wink

Nice work to draw out attention to the book although you needed not to have gone through the stress by writing down all the table of content a simple link is enough and if interested we click on it and browse through, it is important for beginners. thank you so much......

Thank you very much!

You did great with making this guide, I hope you'll continue to be helpful so newbie can be educated.
Crypto is too risky, we deserve to be educated in order to minimize the inherent risk.

Thanks! I will continue whenever I have free time to further enhance the book. I am involved in Crypto for more than 5 yeas and lost money because of basic mistakes myself. Hope it helps to prevent some more or less common mistakes for others
oh brame

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:51:12 PM

great work u did mate....it requires a lot of patience  Shocked  but u did your own book that the matter
khalidxpert

Activity: 270
Merit: 31

Payment Gateway http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 05:39:55 AM

I have gone through the masternode section and I am already running 10 masternodes of different coins. This guide is just awsome. Thanks for sharing

We are providing Crypto Payment Gateway Solution. http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

If you partner with us you can get upto 25% discount on Listing your coin to be used on Checkout Integrations on BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, HTML-5, WHMCS, Marketplace.

http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway
khalidxpert

Activity: 270
Merit: 31

Payment Gateway http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 05:43:20 AM

Inbox
Outbox
Preferences
Search Messages
Manage Labels
Prune Messages

Send report
User 'coined1' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.

If you are writting help for newbies they should be able to message you directly. Thanks

We are providing Crypto Payment Gateway Solution. http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway

If you partner with us you can get upto 25% discount on Listing your coin to be used on Checkout Integrations on BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce, HTML-5, WHMCS, Marketplace.

http://Al-Buraq.Net/PaymentGateway
coined1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:33:37 AM

great work u did mate....it requires a lot of patience  Shocked  but u did your own book that the matter

Thank you very much. Took quite some time, but enjoyed working on it.

I have gone through the masternode section and I am already running 10 masternodes of different coins. This guide is just awesome. Thanks for sharing

Thank you very much! Really like that you enjoy the guide. I tried to make it as simple as possible. If think something is missing or could be done better, I would appreciate your feedback.

Inbox
Outbox
Preferences
Search Messages
Manage Labels
Prune Messages

Send report
User 'coined1' has not chosen to allow messages from newbies. You should post in their relevant thread to remind them to enable this setting.

If you are writting help for newbies they should be able to message you directly. Thanks

You are absolutely right. Thanks for the hint. I changed the settings.

This is some Huge value! Thank you for sharing the Book.

Pleasure is on my side. Glad you like it
coined1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:00:55 PM

You've really done a great job by doing this. Thanks once again.

You´re more than welcome. Glad if it helps!  Wink
TheMoneyMongers

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 08:27:31 AM

I don't understand why someone will like free crypto books and as a matter of fact anything free. Free things are always shit and when it comes crypto/blockchain you should take anything as freebies because you are putting your money to invest.
Instead, the best thing is to buy some of the best Bitcoin and blockchain books from which you can learn something and make your decision in a better. Apart from that, the book will stay with and the knowledge too that you make gained by reading a book that you have bought because bought books inspire us to read also.
lobcmt2

Activity: 462
Merit: 155

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:52:33 AM

I don't understand why someone will like free crypto books and as a matter of fact anything free. Free things are always shit and when it comes crypto/blockchain you should take anything as freebies because you are putting your money to invest.
Instead, the best thing is to buy some of the best Bitcoin and blockchain books from which you can learn something and make your decision in a better. Apart from that, the book will stay with and the knowledge too that you make gained by reading a book that you have bought because bought books inspire us to read also.
It doesn't  make sense, in my opinion.
Good books are good books no matter what they are free ones or paid ones.

The OP author made initiatives to help people who have not known about cryptos, and need some thing to get start with. After reading the given fee crypto currency book, if the realise the interesting things of cryptos, they will automatically find more sources to dig deeper, and paid books like those ones mentioned on your site are one of their options at that time.
The approach especially makes sense for people who come from third world, low-income nations.

- Highly appreciated your time to build up your site, and make a good collection of the best books on Bitcoin and blockchain.
- Thanks for the OP author's kindness, generosity to compose and manage the helpful topic.

Happy New year as well as happy the tenth birthday of Bitcoin!
coined1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:07:39 AM

Excellent work done by you. Thanks so much for sharing such useful book. Will surely share feedback once I am done reading it.

Thank you very much! Would appreciate your feedback.

Thanks for the share, but i prefer yt videos more. Books are a bit old school xD

Well I guess that I am a bit old school too   Cheesy Wink
Hope you like it either way.

Looks like it has some good content there. Very nice. Thanks.

Hope you find something interesting!

Did you take the time to read the book? I read most of your bought books over the last five years including some very early versions on GitHub or blog posts from the authors. For me, it doens´t make sense why the fact, that you paid for something, makes it better than something available for free.

Look at Mastering Bitcoin for example, it is available for free as well on GitHub directly from the Author.

I would love to hear your feedback after you read the book. Please don´t simply judge the book by it´s cover (or price)
coined1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:15:23 AM

It doesn't  make sense, in my opinion.
Good books are good books no matter what they are free ones or paid ones.

The OP author made initiatives to help people who have not known about cryptos, and need some thing to get start with. After reading the given fee crypto currency book, if the realise the interesting things of cryptos, they will automatically find more sources to dig deeper, and paid books like those ones mentioned on your site are one of their options at that time.
The approach especially makes sense for people who come from third world, low-income nations.

- Highly appreciated your time to build up your site, and make a good collection of the best books on Bitcoin and blockchain.
- Thanks for the OP author's kindness, generosity to compose and manage the helpful topic.

Happy New year as well as happy the tenth birthday of Bitcoin!

Thanks for your kind words. I really appreciate it.

I share your opinion. I just love writing about something I find fascinating. And for me, nothing is as fascinating as Crypto. I made a lot of mistakes learning some things the hard way and I hope I can prevent others from doing the same.
I always wanted to give something back to the community and this is my way of doing so. Glad that you like the idea.

Happy new year as well! Just typing about a new paragraph about the anniversary and the proof of keys event  Smiley

coined1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:35:12 AM

small update:

I am working on a new chapter called "Scaling Bitcoin" and will talk about the following:

soft forks, hard forks, chain splits
history of BCH
segwit
MAST
Schnorr
Lightning

Any suggestions?

lobcmt2

Activity: 462
Merit: 155

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:11:33 AM

small update:

I am working on a new chapter called "Scaling Bitcoin" and will talk about the following:

history of BCH
segwit
MAST
Schnorr
Lightning

Any suggestions?

Have you included chapter on guides to claim coins from forking events into your book yet?
I meant claiming forked coins safely and don't put original coins into risky situations of losing them all.
I usually hesitated and not joined claiming forked coins by myself.
It's better to leave coins on exchanges that automatically support forks.

Unfortunately, sometimes exchanges have not supported forks, hence crypto enthusiasts have to claim them by themselves.

Consequently, the sort of chapter will be helpful for new joiners in crypto.
Thanks.
coined1 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:23:26 AM

small update:

history of BCH
segwit
MAST
Schnorr
Lightning

Any suggestions?

Have you included chapter on guides to claim coins from forking events into your book yet?
I meant claiming forked coins safely and don't put original coins into risky situations of losing them all.
I usually hesitated and not joined claiming forked coins by myself.
It's better to leave coins on exchanges that automatically support forks.

Unfortunately, sometimes exchanges have not supported forks, hence crypto enthusiasts have to claim them by themselves.

Consequently, the sort of chapter will be helpful for new joiners in crypto.
Thanks.

Really good idea! Thank you very much for the suggestion! I will include a section about the split coins and how to manage the forks to claim them.

Areding

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:08:53 AM

Perhaps this book is the most informative source of information for beginners. Everything is very accessible and understandable in simple language.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: