Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:52:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I wish to buy Bitcoins  (Read 1283 times)
xha-256
Copper Member

Activity: 46
Merit: 30

Self-made member. Sooooon~~

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 03:07:27 PM

Be careful to someone who will offer you since you disclose your email publicly, use reputed websites/services not those newly made one.

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tissot21

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:38:24 PM

Hi guys I'm new here, I'm glad I could join the community. There are many trusted exchanges where you can buy BTC. But please remember that every investment goes hand in hand with risk. So even if many people say 2019 will be good for BTC and crypto currencies in general, please take into account the possibility of loss.
cryptocreap

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:09:54 PM

I suggest you buy bitcoin at https://localbitcoins.com/

You can buy bitcoin around your area, and it really helps buy bitcoin with a trusted escrow. Payment can be via ATM or transfer through a local bank. it's very easy and safe

I would also suggest buying with this method. I used it many times and no problems were there. You just need to find a good seller. Pick the one with a good reputation and you are safe. Plus, localbitcoins have an escrow.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:01:30 AM

eBay's a decent place to buy bitcoin quickly if you're not trying to go through the verification that most exchanges ask for, but some sellers also do ask for some forms of ID and you're going to pay a pretty hefty premium for the convenience and the risk the seller's taking by selling a digital product on eBay as the seller has virtually no protection from fraudulent buyers with a digital product. Paxful and LocalBitcoins are two other P2P trading platforms that can also be used for buying Bitcoin through various different payment methods; I personally use Paxful very often and I've had nearly no issues on the site.
Areding

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:14:55 AM

Cryptocurrency purchase should be carried out only through a proven exchange. See reviews, documents and conditions, there are a lot of good exchanges.
r_uyab

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 08:20:14 AM

You can buy bitcoin now, because now the price of bitcoin is down, so you will get a better chance in the future by waiting for prices to increase.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: