Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:24:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICOs and listing  (Read 708 times)
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:26:00 PM

The listing of new ICO on big Exchanges is very expensive now (rumors are more than $1M fee) so I think many new ICO projects are greedy with the payments for listing because this bear market will dump below ICO price inevitably.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:27:54 PM

Guys, what do you think about today’s situation? A lot of good ICOs can’t list on huge exchanges, therefore investors can’t get profit. Idk why but today listing is a very hard process. I invested in sparkster ICO and they can’t list already for 6 month, ridiculous! What do you think?
i do not trust icos listts and ratings you kay use them as guide but i would not recommend you eely on them too much
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:28:38 PM

The listing of new ICO on big Exchanges is very expensive now (rumors are more than $1M fee) so I think many new ICO projects are greedy with the payments for listing because this bear market will dump below ICO price inevitably.
there are a lotmof sites where you can see the lists of icos ajd you may rely on them but may be you can advice soem of thme
Severalle06

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:35:33 PM

Because of the reculations going on, it's hard to get listed. You need to be cautious while choosing an ICO to invest.
Soreseth02

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:35:56 PM

Listing in a big exchange is always challenging. It has long list of requriements which must be fullfilled beforehand. Also the fee for listing is huge. But generally in cases of medium capital, it's better to go for a medium sized exchange. And without any effort of listing in an exchange should be perceived as a scam project to be honest.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:55:38 AM

Guys, what do you think about today’s situation? A lot of good ICOs can’t list on huge exchanges, therefore investors can’t get profit. Idk why but today listing is a very hard process. I invested in sparkster ICO and they can’t list already for 6 month, ridiculous! What do you think?
A lot of good ICOs are deliberately not listing on an exchange because of the general market condition, so in one way or the other, you just have to be patient until they do so. There is basically nothing none of us can do about it than to just take some chill pill and see how things get to turn out.

I know how you feel, but if you are sure of what you are holding, you believe the team are still working and developing the product the more, and there is no silence from them, and you know there are chances for huge prospect in the long run, then you really do not have anything to worry about, than to just hold.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:06:37 AM

i joined a signature campaign which is already finish but the coins is not yet listed. they said they won't list it until their product is not finish yet because it will affect the price of the coins. maybe that is one of many reasons why they won't list it. we know price gets drop after it get listed and investor are reacting negatively because of it.
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:49:46 AM

Undoubtedly, this is a big problem when an ICO project in which your money is invested cannot be listed for a long time on the main cryptocurrency exchanges. I also came across a similar. In such cases, it remains only to wait and hope that someday this project will be listed on Binance and the price of the token will soar.

cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:00:11 AM

Still there are some ICOs that have been listed or promised to get listed even before the ICO ends , For example the Atlantico has been partnered with coinbene exchange the 10th largest exchange after ico and ICO would be finish on Oct 31th , I know it's a rare thing to see such ICOs but i belive we can find if we search for them .

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:00:20 AM

Now unfortunately, many of the ICO don't want to spend listings. I understand them, as the rate falls sharply . This was written by representative of one of the ICO in which I participated :
The crypto market has changed considerably since the first drafts of our white paper but our basic business plan and tokenomics remain the same. As you can see on our web site, our effort over the last few months has been in the development of three parts of the MediChain solution: our blockchain / Big Data appliance, Athena, for which we are building arrangements to roll out in large numbers in China and the Far East – to that end we have been working on building a network with more than a million patients and thousands of clinics, not an easy job by any means; our Hypatia project which aims to be the Uber of healthcare, using our tokens to link up patients and their records with suitable doctors locally or globally (more about that soon); and our collaborations with people like The The European Rare Disease Initiative (ERDI), which will bring in data for analysis to lead to health breakthroughs.

As I have always said, it is not hype or publicity stunts that will drive the MCU token prices, but the data value we create through building products, enabling new findings to be made and Saving Lives With Blockchain.
Brawnsugar

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:20:49 AM

The top tier exchanges like Binance are expensive to list on. Very few ICOs list on these exchange in their launch into the marketplace. A lot of these projects are struggling post-ICO as a result of the current bearish market trend and it's understandable. So it's easier for them to list on smaller exchanges which in most cases doesn't sit well with the investors.
kincit88

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:25:22 AM

I think what ico's doing know is understandable because what's the point if they gonna listed their token right now in this situation (bear market), it will make investors more frustrating because the price can't reach the ico price.
Torbeks

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:31:13 AM

I agree.I think the major exchanges are more strict and the requirements to be listed were impossible to reach by some ICO's. They also require a fee to be listed and I believe they increased that one as well. Although money should not be an issue to ICO's that sold million dollar worth of coins, the ICO's are also playing it safe by staying on what they have.àa

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:08:55 PM

There many ICOs in the market this year so if the ICO is good and legit and also follows the regulations of the exchanges it will be added. I do not think there is an alternative for that.
I have actually seen some ICOs with great community that got listed for free but it does not come every now and then like that. However, if we look at the market currently, we will realize that a lot of the exchanges actually are beginning to have some strict rules when it comes to listing tokens or new coins on the block, and in that case, it has made it difficult for some to want to pay such huge amount of listing fees at the end of it all. However, the main essence why crowd funding came into play, is for the development of the project, and for a project that was able to raise enough, i really do not see any reason why they should have an issue when it comes to listing on reputable exchanges.

Listing in a big exchange is always challenging. It has long list of requriements which must be fullfilled beforehand. Also the fee for listing is huge. But generally in cases of medium capital, it's better to go for a medium sized exchange. And without any effort of listing in an exchange should be perceived as a scam project to be honest.
Well, that is what makes them a big exchange, isn't it ? As they have the infrastructure and facilities, as well as some great number of users and volume, so one way or the other, if you want your coin or token exposed to more traders and investors, you will just have to be willing to pay for it as well. Although, I can relate with the fact that sometimes, I feel it is getting too huge these days as we tend to see some exchanges asking for a huge listing fee and for the fact that you have to go with some criteria before getting listed, but in a way, i feel it will help rid the space of some shit coins eventually anyway.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:10:26 PM

I think that today, all the same, you need to very carefully review the projects and many administrators of the exchanges are very serious about this, so I think that this is a normal situation in order to add to the exchanges.
Nisansala

Activity: 384
Merit: 11

First LEARN then EARN

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 04:22:14 PM

I also invested to Sparkster ICO. still mu token it locked. I think they are waiting for this market correction. 

tanvir232

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:28:29 PM

Who said listing is hard? It's quite easier than previous. You can pay some fee and easily get listed a coin. There are several exchanges where the fee is quite low. Anyway, I don't prefer those exchanges. Those are not too much trusted.
darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:30:55 PM

I also invested to Sparkster ICO. still mu token it locked. I think they are waiting for this market correction. 
It was a scam, they all left and left the investors foolish hopes. If they want to wait for the market to improve, they need to delay ICO. But over the 6 months ending the ICO they still can not list then they are definitely scam
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:33:00 PM

Some projects are even gotten listed for free in some big exchange.  I am a member of dav networks telegram group and I could still remember that dav team was asked if they want dav to be listed in binance and hitbtc. I think it depends of the quality of the projects and how important it is to the cryptocurrencies community.
However,  the exchange has their requirements for any projects to be listed in any exchanges and if your projects can meet those requirements there is no way the exchanges will not be glad in listing the projects.
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:53:17 PM

Due to the current market situation most of the ico's are delaying there listing and they are believing that if market situation will turn good there market prise will good and I think that is the reason behind that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: