Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:29:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Swish - modern system of searching  (Read 4376 times)
Charisma359

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:03:17 PM

Hi
How much does target softcap?
Our softcap = 2300 ETH
This is a very impressive figure. This is big money. Now, with the current state of affairs, this is a lot of money. Many projects cannot collect and.

The NEUMA project has a good idea, so we will hope that the NEUMA team will succeed, and it will collect this amount of investment.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FORTUNA88

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:32:44 PM

So the crypto-currency market has reached the music sector. I was interested in the idea of the Neuma project. I will follow its development.
I have already met several crypto projects that tried to enter the territory of show business and the music or video industry. However, so far the place is free. All are under development!

It turns out that this niche is free. There are no strong competitors here. So the team has every chance to successfully strengthen its position in the market of the music industry.
le_castor (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 10:27:32 PM

I have a few questions and need support, Can the person write in PM for discussion?

If you have any questions, you can ask them here or in a telegram t.me/neumaorg
I understand that you are active on the forum and in a telegram. Do you have a channel in Discord? I just like to use Discord.

Unfortunately we don't have a channel in the discord
tor9

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:36:24 AM

snip
I visited the bounty topic, and found that check will be made each Tuesday.
But, will payments been paid each week?
Furthermore, how many weeks will the campaign last?

Bounty campaign will last for a month
Has the bounty already started? Do not tell me the link to the official thread for the bounty I want to get acquainted with the conditions of the company signature. Maybe take part.
Here is the link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061435.0
Signature company is not very big in terms of budget
the signature budget of the company is not so great, I believe that developers should raise the budget to attract participants, especially with a high rank
sofaflesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:54:59 AM

So the crypto-currency market has reached the music sector. I was interested in the idea of the Neuma project. I will follow its development.
I have already met several crypto projects that tried to enter the territory of show business and the music or video industry. However, so far the place is free. All are under development!
it is very difficult to make a music project that will meet all the requirements of consumers of the music industry, I hope that this project will succeed, and it will enter the music market and will be in demand
Vangardo

Activity: 644
Merit: 272

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:17:07 AM

Are there any developers in this thread? Nobody answered my question. Perhaps in the telegram channel more activity? Who knows?
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:40:27 AM

I hope that the project will show itself well. More efforts are needed in the development of the platform. Soon cryptocurrencies will begin to occupy their places in the world. And we will see a big increase.
I also think that the industry is developing very strongly and soon we will see blockchains in every area of our life. Ordinary people may not even suspect that they will use this technology.
Aleksandra 81

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:01:49 AM

it is very difficult to make a music project that will meet all the requirements of consumers of the music industry, I hope that this project will succeed, and it will enter the music market and will be in demand

I think that the team studied the subtleties of the chosen direction, so it will turn out well to promote your project on the market. If you do not know what you are working with, then nothing will work out.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:13:49 AM

Here is the link
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061435.0
Signature company is not very big in terms of budget
Even if the shared pool is small (although of course I wish it was much longer) it makes sense to participate in the bounty.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:30:13 AM

It seems to me that the trend is that in 10 years the blockchain will be just everywhere! And not only in the music industry, but literally everywhere!
Charisma359

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:43:16 AM

It seems to me that the trend is that in 10 years the blockchain will be just everywhere! And not only in the music industry, but literally everywhere!

Perhaps it will. At least everything goes to this. In fact, many projects of the cryptocurrency market have useful functionals. It is profitable and practical to work with them.
Discovery2017

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:52:34 AM

it is not known when the market will begin to grow, it would be very good for this project to the growth of the market began immediately after the end of fees - then the developers would have been more profit
They say that the market is growing right now. The turning point was the day before yesterday - November 5th. Now there will be a constant and steady growth of all coins!
oficman

Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:10:36 AM

it is not known when the market will begin to grow, it would be very good for this project to the growth of the market began immediately after the end of fees - then the developers would have been more profit
They say that the market is growing right now. The turning point was the day before yesterday - November 5th. Now there will be a constant and steady growth of all coins!

It would be nice if your words were true. The inaction on the middle markets is already a bit tired. At the moment of calm, traders have to find suitable coins for scalping for a long time.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:27:09 AM

It would be nice if your words were true. The inaction on the middle markets is already a bit tired. At the moment of calm, traders have to find suitable coins for scalping for a long time.
Everyone is saying that the market has changed its trend. This is written in all Internet publications, bloggers say on YouTube, they write on forums and chats.
I hope this is true!
Prototipus

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:31:36 PM

On the one hand, can not everyone be wrong? But as it usually happens when everyone buys sell. There is a possibility that the price will fall even lower.
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:35:03 PM

You're right. Attempts to bring the blockchain technology in the music industry have been and are being made quite a lot. I also agree with you that so far no project has a finished product. So it can be said that there is no competition as such.
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 01:14:17 PM

You're right. Attempts to bring the blockchain technology in the music industry have been and are being made quite a lot. I also agree with you that so far no project has a finished product. So it can be said that there is no competition as such.
There is a lot of competition in all areas of projects and the competition is huge, but to create a project and bring the project to success are two different things. Therefore, do not be afraid of competition, but just go ahead ....
le_castor (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:17:15 PM

We are pleased to present you the interim results of the bounty campaign: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hxxDOu7YXPSp7Yhui7Ei7TZPW3N6H2WNsITVjCl57_8/edit?usp=sharing
DiscoMan

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:20:51 PM

So far, few participants in the bounty. We need more advertising to attract the attention of bounty hunters!
Enchantment99

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:55:23 PM

Everyone is saying that the market has changed its trend. This is written in all Internet publications, bloggers say on YouTube, they write on forums and chats.
I hope this is true!

As an option, all these sources can start up false news about the growth of the market, so that small investors with traders are active and begin to buy coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: