Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:09:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of the market  (Read 31433 times)
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:03:56 PM

depending on trade market wont bring us anywhere. real daily use of crypto will push the technology to the next level.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:05:30 PM

The market has bright future, the competitors will make the market more healthy in future. The price of bitcoin is stable there is no significant growth in bitcoin price for past three months. But after the end of this year we can expect the huge growth in bitcoin price. So just hold the coin with patience and wait for the market returns.
Right.Don't rush things because it will truly come in the right time.I think we should be more patient this time especially that the market is still bloody.Instead of thinking for the upcoming price increase,why not grab this chance to buy more bitcoins.This will make you stress free and you will have all the chances to gain good profits once the bull run has started.

Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:52:06 PM

Yes, the market has a bright future, in the sense of growth at which many investors will earn well. But it will last until  begin to regulate and tax the regulators of international financial organizations.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 05:30:34 PM

Cryptocurrency market has always a bright future because there are many experts of crypto's now who are really believing it. Why? Because cryptocurrency market was tested already by so many experts enthusiast that it will always gives a good profit when invested in a right time. Speaking of the right time is that doing an investment with great patience and have faith of possible profit by waiting in a right time of doing a succeesful investment. Because crytocurrency is a matter of humble to really become a succeesful investors.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:46:14 PM

I think you're still panicking and not looking at the bifger picture. If you look at the price of Crypto currencies ib the last 5 years (ie Bitcoin and Ethereum) you'll see that the price today is stronger than ever. We should get perspective and see the potential growth of crypto currency in the near future (next year). Besides, there won't be a bear market forever.
Yes, I also see that the current bitcoin price is better than yesterday and hopefully in the future the price of all coins will rise again, giving the traders and investors the opportunity to go back into the crypto world.
Yeah! I can see the improvement, as time passing everything is getting better, it is reality of life that bigger things takes time to happen, so be patient in time of crises it will surely get high price will be normal once again, when more people start buying bitcoin so price will be high, panic selling will only be the contribution for bull fall, for me the future is bright and shining.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
PlusOne88

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:16:13 PM

Most of those that I have known are really talking that the cryptocurrency market is really undergoing correction. After this will be a bull run. I also had been holding altcoin but sad to say I did also loose more than half of the coin value. Yet still having a positive thought could give a chance at analyzing the markert well enough to prepare and protect oneself from sudden volatily. Time for reco'very maybe far from now but it will certainly happen.

awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:44:03 AM

Cryptocurrency market has always a bright future because there are many experts of crypto's now who are really believing it. Why? Because cryptocurrency market was tested already by so many experts enthusiast that it will always gives a good profit when invested in a right time. Speaking of the right time is that doing an investment with great patience and have faith of possible profit by waiting in a right time of doing a succeesful investment. Because crytocurrency is a matter of humble to really become a succeesful investors.
see cryptocurrency request later, we can rely on crypto needs at this time where there are still minimal people using it. but with the modern lifestyle of community, the community will seek solutions so that their activities are more effective. of course crypto provides solutions for faster and safer transactions

strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 07:43:10 AM

see cryptocurrency request later, we can rely on crypto needs at this time where there are still minimal people using it. but with the modern lifestyle of community, the community will seek solutions so that their activities are more effective. of course crypto provides solutions for faster and safer transactions
efficiency and effectiveness be benefits from cryptocurrency.in future no more people bring huge money to every place such as recreation place, shooping place etc.they prefer to bring card that contains cryptocurrency debet card.its more secure for them

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Kusnechik

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:45:09 AM

The future of the market will depend on the actions of the legislative bodies in this area and their loyalty to the subject.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
troajansprider

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:42:53 AM

I think the market is stabilizing, maybe it is preparing for a boom at the end of the year, but this possibility is not great.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:27:23 AM

There is no guarantee that bull run will start next month or even the first quarter of the next year. If the market remains stable for a long time, I think its a good idea to think about starting the mass adoption.
Right no one can guarantee in this situation price of crypto will start of bull run any months could come. Their is always volatility in the market so no one can say an accurate answer about the future of the market.
Economist and financial experts are continuously looking forward for a tool that allows predictions on bitcoin price. But unfortunately nothing has been made successful so far. There is always a bull and bear run coming randomly. Sometimes it is Bull Run and most of the time it is bear. It can’t be predicted exactly how they are coming and when they are coming. Good luck everyone.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:44:20 PM

Panicking will not help anyone. It will only lead to mass frustratation and that might affect the market negatively in a passive manner and nobopdy would actually figure out the problem.

The last time I checked, panicking has actually ended up screwing more people up over the years, than helping them to solve anything. Most people that usually end up panicking have always had this myopic knowledge to what they are doing, so lazy to understand things, so careless with their thinking and all they are just after is how to get rich doing nothing.

If life was that easy, then we will just do whatever we like without having to think or do anything at all. I can imagine what that would be like. The future of the market as far as I am concerned is great and I believe that mostly, if anyone else want to go negative and not know the reason why they are investing in the first place, then, that is just their own cup of cappuccino.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:10:38 PM

The future of the market is still unknown and unpredictable as it is dealing with unknown and unpredictable crypto assets too. Time will just tell whether the market will have a good future with cryptos or not.
There is actually no doubt that no one can ever get to know what the future hold. We cannot even know what the future hold for us, let alone something else. But in every occasion, most especially when something looks promising, there is always hope most of the time, and this is what I believe has been keeping us going in this space.

The hope and believe that this is a space that will keep growing and will bring a lot of changes to the way we make payments and the freedom as well. I think that is something that seems like being hopeful for the future to be a great one.
jonaire99

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:33:19 PM

2017 is the year of bullish market which climaxed to the bitcoin's all time high last december and after that it is followed by prolonged bearish market this year. I think the market will always undergoing the cycle of bull and bear system but since cryptocurrencies are very volatile, nobody can predict what will happen in the next several weeks.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:12:57 PM

2017 is the year of bullish market which climaxed to the bitcoin's all time high last december and after that it is followed by prolonged bearish market this year. I think the market will always undergoing the cycle of bull and bear system but since cryptocurrencies are very volatile, nobody can predict what will happen in the next several weeks.

I agree with you, even if how hard we study the market we really can't predict its flow. Crypto has its own unique system that nobody can predict.
Thomson-Winter

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:55:14 PM

You can not talk about Bitcoin without mentioning its volatile market characteristics, and although it's been a year and wiser, it's still going to be a wilderness adventure.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:09:15 PM

The market has bright future, the competitors will make the market more healthy in future. The price of bitcoin is stable there is no significant growth in bitcoin price for past three months. But after the end of this year we can expect the huge growth in bitcoin price. So just hold the coin with patience and wait for the market returns.
Right.Don't rush things because it will truly come in the right time.I think we should be more patient this time especially that the market is still bloody.Instead of thinking for the upcoming price increase,why not grab this chance to buy more bitcoins.This will make you stress free and you will have all the chances to gain good profits once the bull run has started.
strongly agree with what you say because the current market conditions are a great opportunity for us to buy lots of bitcoins and other altcoins to hold until the market has started to increase in price so you can get profits when your bitcoin is sold at a good price
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:11:49 PM

Die to the high volatility of the bitcoin market it so hard to predict when the market will either rise or fall and at that we are all advice to remain positive at every point in time, the bull run will come only when the demand skyrocket at some point and by this time 2017 the market was already in green shape but this year it different.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:15:45 AM

We have wait for several weeks later and see what happen at the market of crypto, will growing up or growing down, many thing could be happen which could we see again bitcoin and altcoin with higher price or we have left and forget about crypto investment project.
Yes i do agree on your statement that we must just wait for several days. I'ts not the end of the month, lets see what would happen next.
gurupauts

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 12:07:57 PM

the crypto market will continue to change, sometimes it will turn red and sometimes it will turn green again according to the current coin price, so there is no need to worry about the market because every market falls will surely recover soon

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: